Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57518 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Some people are funny that some Fulani are mixed does not mean that the Fulani as a whole ,the ethnic group is a result of Arabs or Berber shagging some Africans tribes

Fulani predated the Berbers and Arabs on this continent, how can they b the results of an union with the sand niggers when prior those camel fckers thy existed already .

That an Igbo is mixed doesn't mean Igbo are mixed
Same with Yoruba or Hausa

Thank you Cam
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Some people are funny that some Fulani are mixed does not mean that the Fulani as a whole ,the ethnic group is a result of Arabs or Berber shagging some Africans tribes

Fulani predated the Berbers and Arabs on this continent, how can they b the results of an union with the sand niggers when prior those camel fckers thy existed already .

That an Igbo is mixed doesn't mean Igbo are mixed
Same with Yoruba or Hausa

The point is that a significant amount of fulanis are mixed with Berbers, that's what the genetic data shows, there might have been people calling themselves fulanis prior to contact with Berbers. Certain physical features that some Fulanis have are a result of mixing with berbers, that's all we're saying.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
katzz: yes, u disappointed?

He's gonna follow you all over the forum, and bully you, he does that to SA ladies, just ignore him..
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
katzz: yes, u disappointed?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

The point is that a significant amount of fulanis are mixed with Berbers, that's what the genetic data shows, there might have been people calling themselves fulanis prior to contact with Berbers. Certain physical features that some Fulanis have are a result of mixing with berbers, that's all we're saying.
Significant amount? undecided not even 1/4 of the Fula pop is mixed with the so called Berber, furthermore, if this was a trend back then to the point of a significant amount, chances are it would continue even today, which is not the case , how many Fulani Berbers unions do you know or have u heard of?

The Fulani'' features'' are due to their location , climate and diet nothing to do with being mixed to an epidemic level

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well that's good, because it doesn't change the price of bread whether they consider them-self black or not.

Then why do you and so many afrocentrics care so much about it.

The truth is, it changes the self worth of many millions of Negroids who are not proud to be from west africa simply because your kind lack looks and history, so they live their hopes and dreams through not all east africans but Cushitic people who have what they lack.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Thank you Cam
You are welcome
I feel u

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

That's not what the genetic data shows, only few may be. I can tell you right now the Fulani in Senegambia, Mauritania, Mali, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, etc. do not have any Berber. Also very few Fulani from Nigeria, Niger and Chad may have a Berber mixture due to intermarriage between Tuaregs and Fulani. However, a pure-blooded Fulani does not.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Significant amount? undecided not even 1/4 of the Fula pop is mixed with the so called Berber, furthermore, if this was a trend back then to the point of a significant amount, chances are it would continue even today, which is not the case , how many Fulani Berbers unions do you know or have u heard of?

The Fulani'' features'' are due to their location , climate and diet nothing to do with being mixed to an epidemic level

Very true I would say not even 1/8 of us are not mixed with so-called Berber.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

Whenever he sees you he'll bully, he does that to blek south Africans, just leave the forum..
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I said some fulanis (especially those you see on threads or forums showcasing the so called beauty of fulanis), Berber ancestry varies throughout the fulani population, from 0 to over 90%. There's always mixing between neighboring population, now matter how strong the opposition against it is.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

That's not what the genetic data shows, only few may be. I can tell you right now the Fulani in Senegambia, Mauritania, Mali, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, etc. do not have any Berber. Also very few Fulani from Nigeria, Niger and Chad may have a Berber mixture due to intermarriage between Tuaregs and Fulani. However, a pure-blooded Fulani does not.

Dude it doesn't have to be through marriage, there's also rape, also a fulanis with berber ancestry might have more success in finding a mate and having children due to being seen as more attractive, therefore the berber genes will be more fixed in the fulani population.

Can u show me what a pure fulani looks like.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

I said some fulanis (especially those you see on threads or forums showcasing the so called beauty of fulanis), Berber ancestry varies throughout the fulani population, from 0 to over 90%. There's always mixing between neighboring population, now matter how strong the opposition against it is.

That's exactly the point, Fulani are not neighbors with Berbers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided, besides there are Fulani with the same look in central Africa republic, and there is no Berber pop over there, in fact our former director of football federation before we jailed him was a Fulani the dude looks like a white man on some pics still there is no Berber pop in the Cameroon Nigerian axis
Maybe you are talking about the Arabs shoa/chwa/chuwa
Also yes whatnu said is true that's why Fulani heavily mix with Hausa, Wolof , serer & co that's actually their neighbors not some Berbers or Arabs , you have more chance to convince us with Fulani being heavily mixed with Hausa or Wolof but not Berber come on dude

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

Dude it doesn't have to be through marriage, there's also rape, also a fulanis with berber ancestry might have more success in finding a mate and having children due to being seen as more attractive, therefore the berber genes will be more fixed in the fulani population.

Look for nomadic Fulbe, nomadic Fulani are the purest of Fulani. The Video I linked earlier did you even watch it?

Pay very close attention, maybe this will unbrainwash you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZL2f-GrqY
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

Check ahmadou ahidjo his dad and mum were Fulani
That's exactly the point we don't know how pure we are(expect for me of course) so why do you expect him to show you a pure Fulani? Whatever that means , as far we are concerned a pure Fulani is a one with a Fulani mum and Fulani dad however this is not science that's social construct patriarchy cause that ur parents identify as Fulani doesn't mean along your bloodline your ancestors didn't add foreign elements

Your Berbers craps is just what it is BS

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

That's exactly the point, Fulani are not neighbors with Berbers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided, besides there are Fulani with the same look in central Africa republic, and there is no Berber pop over there, in fact our former director of football federation before we jailed him was a Fulani the dude looks like a white man on some pics still there is no Berber pop in the Cameroon Nigerian axis
Maybe you are talking about the Arabs shoa/chwa/chuwa
Also yes whatnu said is true that's why Fulani heavily mix with Hausa, Wolof , serer & co that's actually their neighbors not some Berbers or Arabs , you have more chance to convince us with Fulani being heavily mixed with Hausa or Wolof but not Berber come on dude

Dude, aren't Fulanis nomadic? Fula living in Central African Republic obviously have ancestry from elsewhere, the same in any country you find them. They've had contact with Berbers and many north African population throughout their history and mixing took place, I've already posted the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

Dude, aren't Fulanis nomadic? Fula living in Central African Republic obviously have ancestry from elsewhere, the same in any country you find them. They've had contact with Berbers and many north African population throughout their history and mixing took place, I've already posted the evidence.

The question should then b asked to you, show us a pure Fulani undecided?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

That's exactly the point we don't know how pure we are(expect for me of course) so why do you expect him to show you a pure Fulani? Whatever that means , as far we are concerned a pure Fulani is a one with a Fulani mum and Fulani dad however this is not science that's social construct patriarchy cause that ur parents identify as Fulani doesn't mean along your bloodline your ancestors didn't add foreign elements

So you're not arguing against fulanis having foreign ancestry, you're just don't agree that they have some Berber ancestry?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
osystein:

So you're not arguing against fulanis having foreign ancestry, you're just don't agree that they have some Berber ancestry?

Yes

Please go ahead post for us to see how a pure Fulani is supposed to look like since u believe the ones claimed as pure are mixed with Berbers and Arabs
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yes

Please go ahead post for us to see how a pure Fulani is supposed to look like since u believe the ones claimed as pure are mixed with Berbers and Arabs

Dude, I posted a scientific paper claiming such, which has been my suspicion before I checked the evidence. Do you dispute the info I posted.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2014
osystein:

Dude, I posted a scientific paper claiming such, which has been my suspicion before I checked the evidence. Do you dispute the info I posted.

Eurocentric paper
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2014
osystein:

Are we going to see that pure Fulani yes or no?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Eurocentric paper

okay..
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Are we going to see that pure Fulani yes or no?

that matters because?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2014
osystein:

that matters because?
Cause you claim to know when a fulani is pure and when he's mixed, you also dismissed all the pure Fulani posted by Fula calling them mixed or half breeds
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Cause you claim to know when a fulani is pure and when he's mixed, you also dismissed all the pure Fulani posted by Fula calling them mixed or half breeds

This is all you need to see.

barplots, showing fulani ancestry, the light blue being Maghreb and green SSA.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 2:03am On Sep 16, 2014
osystein:

The Fulani in Central African republic are the same Fulani found in Cameroon and Nigeria. They speak the same Adamawa dialect of Fulfulde.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 2:12am On Sep 16, 2014
It looks like Osystein obviously blocked out the video I posted from his brain and said let me listen to made up DNA source links.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

lol no, Ahidjo's mum was a kordo (female slave)
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Bororojo:

lol no, Ahidjo's mum was a kordo (female slave)
okay
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are dumber than Axum is hypocrite. You have the biggest inferiority complex I have ever seen. I advise you go and get checked in a psychiatric ward.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: okay

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.