Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks (1480 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yes, they are! A huge percentage of mature single ladies are into one form of relationship or the other. A sum of them date guys in thesame age bracket as they, while another sum date older men, mostly married men. Men are known to have polygamous tendency which makes them cheat; only a few remain faithful to their partner. A lady is most likely to be a side chick so long she's not married to her partner. A man that cheat is definitely cheating with a lady who in most cases thinks she's the main chick. Such a man can even have 3 side chicks. Some men have even taken the side chick game to the next level by knowing the parents of the chick in thesame manner you would when you want to marry a lady. She only realises she's the chick on the side when wedding bells never ring despite her putting up with his BS. Such a guy is the smartest of them all for not letting her catch him with the main chick. What makes you think you are not a side chick? Cos he showers you with affection and gifts? Playas do that too. If he hasn't put a ring on it, you need to sleep on it! I even think the highest side chick game level is putting an engagement ring on it while you get married to someone else. Several levels exists: dating 2 sisters or dating 2 friends(both of whom might just be side chicks to him), dating your ex while married, having hoes in every area codes etc. Even lesbians have side chicks, a good reason why I believe a huge sum of single ladies are side chicks in the relationship. How do we stop this trend?

1 Like

Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Mutuwa(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
It cannot be stopped.
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why are you vexing
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Elantracey: Why are you vexing
not vexing o!
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by drokiri(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ poster...
are you also gulty of having side chicks ?
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mutuwa: It cannot be stopped.
reduce nko? Do you know majority of guys are going into marriage with the mindset of having a chick on the side?
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
drokiri: @ poster...
are you also gulty of having side chicks ?
4 as far as I can remember. Trying to stop...na lie o! grin
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Mutuwa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
eighTHREAD: reduce nko? Do you know majority of guys are going into marriage with the mindset of having a chick on the side?

Just like u mentioned,men will always hide under polygamous tendencies..so its not gonna stop.reduction...hmmmm...never.
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
And most single guys are assistant boyfriends.......... Married dudes are the main guysgringringrin.

1 Like

Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: And most single guys are assistant boyfriends.......... Married dudes are the main guysgringringrin.
assistant boyfriends are usually the faithful guys cos a dude considering his girl as a side chick won't mind her dating several guys so long she's there to fulfill her chick on the side duties when needed.
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by emperorchedda(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Who cares if she has another nigga hitting her so long I get my share whenever I want it. The much I know is that a girl is only yours that moment she's in your bed

2 Likes

Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by fuckshit: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
No FÜCKING way. This FÜCKING trend cannot be stopped

1 Like

Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by or3gon: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
emperorchedda: Who cares if she has another nigga hitting her so long I get my share whenever I want it. The much I know is that a girl is only yours that moment she's in your bed
gbam!!!
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
fuckshit: No FÜCKING way. This FÜCKING trend cannot be stopped
gbam!
Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Sparrow13: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
emperorchedda: Who cares if she has another nigga hitting her so long I get my share whenever I want it. The much I know is that a girl is only yours that moment she's in your bed
see corect guy.

1 Like

Re: Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks by Houseofglam7(f): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Attitude / I'm Lonely / Who Is A Big Boy? (Must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.