Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? (1462 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
If I were to come to this world one more time, I would choose being a male for many reasons. the obvious is men are more dominant as well being a man, u don't have to deal with period, pregnancy, getting molested and restriction to some certain things which makes us real men.

On the contrary,

I sometimes wish I were the opposite gender because it is a phenomenon that that females are naturally favoured.. However, it's always very easy to be favoured as a lady compared to a man

Secondly, when i think of the special difficulties attached to being a male, I guess I would to hustle and worry less.
However, ladies are not as determined as men when it comes to money pursuit, success or improvements on their stand of living.. ( Don't get this twisted )

Thirdly, sometimes being a female comes to my mind in terms of long suffering. Most times, I have to starve helplessly for a long period of time and I'll start calling my people by intervals just to remind them they need to send me money before I die of hunger.. This is not very common with the female folks.

Share your views and give reasons why you sometimes wish or never wished to be a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by am0s(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by philantoxx(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
bro its your opinion sha.but as for me in my next life na male tinz oo.no racism
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by yungchop: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nah
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by peterattahiru(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
teach us Hw to do it
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oboi,am happy to be a man..lotsa stress tho but Hey,its smtin to be happy abt joor
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
happy to bee a man evry fu*kn time...
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
am0s: God forbid
Don't tell me you've never thought of it.
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Guys sha
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by valentineebele(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
op ur kiddin rite... 2 b honest dis tot has never crossed mah mind & even now u brot it up i dont fancy it.
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by am0s(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arva:
Don't tell me you've never thought of it.
no neva..
i cnt tink of it......
as much as i like galz.....if God ofer me 20 lifes full of wealth or one life of a pako man.....
i swear i go grab man o...
jez imagine me wake up one day....
sey i dey fgo saloon go plait hair...or enta kitchen lyk 20times a day.......
worst scenario....wen i jez start to dey bleed(god forbid)

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
am0s:
no neva..
i cnt tink of it......
as much as i like galz.....if God ofer me 20 lifes full of wealth or one life of a pako man.....
i swear i go grab man o...
jez imagine me wake up one day....
sey i dey fgo saloon go plait hair...or enta kitchen lyk 20times a day.......
worst scenario....wen i jez start to dey bleed(god forbid)
lol
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by jrerico1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
9months.. Male forever jhoor
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Sparrow13: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
If i will be reincanated a 100 times i will like to be a man 100 times.
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by am0s(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arva:
lol
av u ever tot being a male,,,if yez ow
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
am0s:
av u ever tot being a male,,,if yez ow
No I've not.....why should I? I'm happy with my gender.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by am0s(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arva:
No I've not.....why should I? I'm happy with my gender.
owk....hope d troubles r nt too much on u sha
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by tayoxx(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
for wetin na. ...
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
I love being a MALE... I love freedom.
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
am0s:
owk....hope d troubles r nt too much on u sha
Not at all.
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by chidekings(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
op, of late u have been creating countless threads on romance section,so i wanna ask whats happening,did a girl break ur heart?
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
chidekings: op, of late u have been creating countless threads on romance section,so i wanna ask whats happening,did a girl break ur heart?
egbon you no go vex for me oooooo... I'm humbled oooo
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by NosaHenry(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
that thought is the daily torment of ladies and certainly not for any man
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by 1one: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cc. naijaboiy

Come and see your brother again.

Shebi I tell you say make you no finish all the bullets angry
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
1one: Cc. naijaboiy

Shebi I tell you make you no finish all the bullet angry
goes on my knees=» begging for forgiveness=» sweating profusely=» I won't do that again
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by 1one: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: goes on my knees=» begging for forgiveness=» sweating profusely=» I won't do that again

I never see any sweat... Are you sure it's not make up

Oya go and clean the make up on your face... While you are at it, remove your sanitary pad too.. Then come back and beg angry
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Shedysworld(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Never
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
1one: Cc. naijaboiy

Shebi I tell you say make you no finish all the bullets angry
No mercy for am this time angry
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hell no
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by constance500: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Neva.. Not even in my dreams cheesy[i][/i]
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by ERCROSS(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Noooooo.
a long NOoooooooooo ...
A capital "NO"...
not in diz life ,
Or d next,
Or d one after the next,
Or the next after the next next,
Or the next after the next next next...
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Sometimes Wish You Were A Lady ? by timilehing(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2014
God forbid!! Chukwu ekwela!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? / When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs / 5 Memorable Celebrity Kisses Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.