Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks (35831 Views)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by DanceVille: 7:36pm On May 13, 2015
Many of Nigerian girls don't even suspect that they are Side chicks.Then there are some of them that know their real role, but agree to continue such unhealthy relationship..
Here are my Top 8 reasons on why Nigerian girls become Side Chicks..
1.Just To Show It Off:
Some Nigerian girls prefer to be in a relationship just to feel like they belong.Maybe they see their friends in relationships and want a boyfriend of their own.So they agree to become a mistress even if they know that a guy is in serious relationships.They keep the guy around, only to drain some material things from him.
2.Fear Of Loneliness:
Many girls can agree for less, just so they would not feel lonely.So to escape it, they will date even a guy with a wife.Actually they can jump at any guy who comes their way.
3.Too Much Attention:
It could happen that a girl could love a guy too much to let him go, even if he already has a girlfriend.
Such obsession can force her to become a side chick.
4.Pressure:
Some families insist that their daughter should bring a man and to get married.So some girls are forced to look for a man anywhere and at any costs.
5.Desire:
Some girls become side chicks just for the fun of it.She probably find the idea playing with people's feelings exciting.
Some Nigerian girls think that it's cool to sneak around with a guy while he's already in a relationship.
6.They Like The Attention:
Some Nigerian girls agree to be another chick because they adore being special.If a guy pamper them and makes them feel desired, they don't care whether he has a girlfriend.
7.She Thinks That She Is Not Good Enough:
A guy can tell a girl that she is not good enough to be his girlfriend.But she can be his side chick.
The girl then agrees because she thinks that this is an only variant and it starts to think that she is undesirable.
8.Hope:
Some Nigerian girls hope and believe that one day, they would become official girlfriends or even wives.
So she will agree to be on the second place, but she will do her best to win his heart permanently, which might leads her in becoming a side chick

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by DaZion(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2015
*Runs inside thread lyk Superman* Nice write up bro..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by DanceVille: 7:45pm On May 13, 2015
I dedicated this thread to lalasticlala..
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by ginawest(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2015
hehehe...desire embarassed
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 13, 2015
TRUTH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by CuteInBlack(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2015
Goes both ways.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by mrpackager(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
so TRUE op grin

*modified cool
so it makes it to FP

VOTE TOHPAHZwink FOR MISS NL '15

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by ronald4lif(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2015
Nicely written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by lilmax(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
Hope grin they never learn. Smh

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by holicalpha(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2015
The bitter truth is some(most) girls are stup.id. Now girls don't Jump on me,I said "some" not "all".

If a guy likes/loves you,No matter how the guy tries to hide his feelings,it'll be as plain as it can be ever be and if a guy guy doesn't like you it'll show. Girls know this but still they'll decide to stick and be a side chick hoping for a better outcome which ain't gonna happen and after the guy drops them they'll start bashing him with how wicked he was,how he used and
Dumped them, how E NO GO BETTER FOR AM, we've heard of cases where the girl commits suicide. The nigga ain't at fault ,the girl knew yet she stuck by him.

My advice is, Girls please be reasonable, He ain't the only dude that can make you Cu.m, there are many dic.ks out there and to those who still choose to be side chicks, well good for we sharp niggas... We'll keep em and drop em later like we was dropping Bars.
Same goes for foolish guys who wants to kill emselves on girls that are already in relationships

[/b]A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE[b]

- Valar Morghulis

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by slinkman(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
this space is not for sale
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
Ehn ehn
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by onosprince(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
Why does this kind of trash comes to fp....

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Dcaliphate(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
9. the lady calls for a little break in the relationship, the guy finds a better option during d break period. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by kckkiw: 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
true talk
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
This is something else...
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Ufranklin92(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
BRB
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by brownlord: 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
Meaningless.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by olufemimajek: 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
lol.. so true

[url=giditalk.com/2015/01/nine-reasons-most-nigerian-ladies-dont.html?m=1] Nine Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies
Don't Get Married... ( must read ) [/url]
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Humblebloke(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
undecided...... Crap!!!

The only reason Nigerian Ladies become side chics is when they are in love with ur d!ck....

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Glowstone(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
BECAUSE SOME ARE DESTINED TO BE ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by MRBrownJ: 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
an educated woman can NEVER willingly become a side chick, so please educate your children

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:51pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmmm!

Am i a side chick?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Tobilastik(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2015
how will this make MTN unbar my line?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Cryxtal(f): 11:52pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmm.True talk. I knw a lady of marriageable age who says she can never date young men because of heartbreaks. So she dates married men n doesn't mind becoming a second wife. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by kpeteman(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2015
gat it
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by AnneMomoh: 11:53pm On May 13, 2015
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 13, 2015
Sometimes it's just COMPLICATED. Nice one @OP
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 13, 2015
Page Front In Be To Good Feels It.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.