Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy (1195 Views)

A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
What will you do if you find out secretely dat your girlfriend lied to you abt been pregnant.. Just to dupe u or knw hw much u care
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by chimerase2: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
My ex gal friend did it to me yet I still luv and care for her
I own de baby cus she is ma gal friend
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm rily? Nice heart though... Dnt take shits
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
I hate bull shit_. I will take her to the orphanage.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by franzis(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Shit happens.... Mine got pregnant didn't tell me, aborted it still didn't tell me, until after when complications arose
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by favourmic(m): 1:50am On Aug 20, 2014
chimerase2: My ex gal friend did it to me yet I still luv and care for her
I own de baby cus she is ma gal friend

You also slept with her when again get another belly for another Man? If Yes believe me you Are finusher I still don't believe some men Are still mugun
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by ideee03(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2014
wow...
franzis: Shit happens.... Mine got pregnant didn't tell me, aborted it still didn't tell me, until after when complications arose
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by ideee03(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Cow...na so dem dey spell the word?
wilsonayo: Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
are you in any type of business an artists or you are into any activity
yea this is an opportunity for you to join the illuminate and become rich
like me or more than me just email me at illuminatiking101@gmail.com or call me on my mobile number +2348147634888 to
join and be super famous....................
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by ideee03(f): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Hahaha...another way girls use in scamming guys.

Some ladies dating married men use it to get money from guys, some use it to scam guys into marrying them-they end up scamming themselves-, some to test how serious a guy is with her. All are lame and insecure means tho.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
I will not give her the chance to say such in the first place.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by jennylove7575(f): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
If a girl can lie to you about pregnancy, that girl can lie to you about anything... Hmmm.that's strange..op as far as am concern, I don't think u have a proper relationship...u only have a business interest relationship just like the ones I keep...think again. Don't get too carried away by sex...use ur heart and your head. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Crocz(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Hell yeah..girls like this one like barbie
Most joke about it just to see your reaction...like they wanna give you a child now

SMH
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: If a girl can lie to you about pregnancy, that girl can lie to you about anything... Hmmm.that's strange..op as far as am concern, I don't think u have a proper relationship...u only have a business interest relationship just like the ones I keep...think again. Don't get too carried away by sex...use ur heart and your head. grin grin
lol... U b atinu moran o... Dats just ma tot too

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Maybe she is testing you. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Realone92(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
u are on ur own
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy by Mprex(f): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Maybe she just wants to see how you will react if a situation like that actually comes up undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand / 10 Ways To Strengthen Your Relationship / Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.