Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13717 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hi Nairalanders?   
Does the same old trick of falling pregnant for a man so he can marry you still work? What do u guys think because all these guys think they're smart, chop-and-clean-mouth. But will the whole pregnancy thing work?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by jekkad: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
it doesnt work

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by syren: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
NO if a man doesn't want to marry you then he wont. Then you're f**ked
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

NO if a man doesn't want to marry you then he wont. Then you're f**ked

Even with the prenancy . . .if a man is not interested in marriage with u . . no matter what u do, it won't work.

Na by force?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
No!
Lawwwd! That's a shame on both of the two ppl in this problem. The girl for trying to trap him and the guy for having sex without protection. He's even a bigger fool.
If a guy feels nothing for you and you're trying to trap him, the marriage is likely to become a disaster. duh!
And one of you will tend to cheat in that marriage.
Why would anyone even want pity marriage? gosh! Now, that is just sad! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by lonelypal(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
cant speak for others but it will never work for me cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Kai, then what else can we use to trap these unrelenting men? cry  cry  cry  cry

If man wants to do chop-clean-mouth with me, i'll kill him oh. The preg is his responsibility afterall
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wokeyim:

Kai, then what else can we use to trap these unrelenting men? cry cry cry cry

If man wants to do chop-clean-mouth with me, i'll kill him oh. The preg is his responsibility afterall

what you have to understand is that most men are not responsible. . lipsrsealed

are you pregnant?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

Another over 30!

I reject u in Jesus name!!! It never reach like that.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
good question?

@poster,
are u preggers?
the guy denying the baby?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
am not pregnant, don't hope to be. But am just wondering if getting pregnant could be a means to trap someone i don't want to loose or THAT HAS TAKEN SO MANY YEARS OF MY LIFE and feels i should continue to wait
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
love before money kwa, money before love ni? Does love put food on the table? Abeg that issue is story for another day.

@ all
Okay, let me rephrase my question like this.
How many of u can use pregnancy to trap a guy into marriage?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
You know what I realized? When ppl in this forum talk of love, they always bring money up too!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by sistawoman: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
it does not work and why the hell would you really want to be married to someone who only married you for the baby.  

My sister did that shit and they got married because she got pregant, if it was not for the intervention of my father and mother thier marriage would not have made it past one year.  It was very very rocky at first now 3 years in they are still on shaky ground but having another baby and really trying thier best to make it work.  I dont see it lasting long term but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
@Wokeyim

No offence but that question get K-leg.

I know some peope do this but I bet the end is always nasty.
No matter how long u stay with a guy. . . u should be able to tell if the guy will be committed to u or not. If u've spend certain amount of years with a guy and u don't see any seriousness or growth in the relationship . . . why would u still stick around to the guy. By using pregnancy to trap him down would only worsen the situation for u. Besides, why trap a guy that is not interested in marry u or taking the relationship to next level in the first place? It only shows his immaturity and irresponsibility.

Then again, u don't expect to be with the guy only 6months and u are already awaiting a proposal.

If he loves u well enough . . . he'll make the move even when u least expect it.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
@post
It can work, but it is wrong
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by jekkad: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wokeyim:

love before money kwa, money before love ni? Does love put food on the table? Abeg that issue is story for another day.

@ all
Okay, let me rephrase my question like this.
How many of u can use pregnancy to trap a guy into marriage?
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ all saying 'no
Okay now honestly, what if the prego was a real error? What does the babe do if guy refuses, coz abortion is usually out of it for some people.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Esss(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ Poster

If any babe plans to use that method with me, I'm very sorry for her.

She should first of all know I'm pro-abortion,
If she insists on having the baby, then she should be ready to be a single mother, or put the baby up for adoption. Either ways I aint having no unwanted babies. No sir.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ all saying 'no
Okay now honestly, what if the prego was a real error? What does the babe do if guy refuses, because abortion is usually out of it for some people.

If its an error on both y'all's path and he's still refusing it.
go ahead and have the baby, as long as u can afford the budden . . .Karma will catch up with him.

afterall, it takes two to Conceive the baby na.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2008
Any dude that falls for that shit in 2008 is a complete slowpoke.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by syren: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ all saying 'no
Okay now honestly, what if the prego was a real error? What does the babe do if guy refuses, because abortion is usually out of it for some people.

If you get pregnant and the guy doesn't want it, but you don't want to abort it then you can raise it yourself or put it up for adoption. But, believe me you can't force a guy to want a child. If he's decent he'll stick by you but if he's the type that can run away as soon as the word pregnancy leaves your mouth then you'll be on your own. Wait for someone who wants what you want.  cool grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
Esss:

@ Poster

If any babe plans to use that method with me, I'm very sorry for her.

She should first of all know I'm pro-abortion,
If she insists on having the baby, then she should be ready to be a single mother, or put the baby up for adoption. Either ways I aint having no unwanted babies. No sir.

Guy u wicked oh, so e sweet to do, but hard to pay? You are pro-abortion, kai, I'll tell ur girlfriend so she'll beware.
Na people like u like that P-Square song, "make u do me, do me,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
Kai, then what else can we use to trap these unrelenting men?

and why would you wanna "trap someone" into marrying you

Wouldnt it be better for a person to marry you cos they wnat to and not cause you force them too? How can you ever be happy with such a marriage sef. Not sure why anyone would put themselves in such a predictament
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Even with the prenancy . . .if a man is not interested in marriage with u . . no matter what u do, it won't work.

Na by force?

It does work. . . . . . .
Some men would go actually go ahead and marry their partner if she gets pregnant.
Whether there'd be love in the marriage or not is anutha debate entirely.
Someone like me would def'ly marry any woman in that position cos i won't have a child outta wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

It does work. . . . . . .
Some men would go actually go ahead and marry their partner if she gets pregnant.
Whether there'd be love in the marriage or not is anutha debate entirely.
Someone like me would def'ly marry any woman in that position because i won't have a child out of wedlock.

better person! They are few naija guys like u that have hearts. Don't mind all those other guys talking like they don't have sisters who may be in that position some day, and ask me if they will want someone to dump their sister. Leave them jo, by the time the girl's mama comes knocking at his mama's house 77x7 times, he or his mama will relent
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
It is true that some men or people don't want kids outside wedlock.
then wat happened after the child is born?
na divorce after 6months . . .1 yr at most.

and then u have to start all over again and start looking for the next victim?

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by EKENEA(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Na old school story be that.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

It is true that some men or people don't want kids outside wedlock.
then what happened after the child is born?
na divorce after 6months . . .1 yr at most.

and then u have to start all over again and start looking for the next victim?

Nuthing happens after the child is born. . . . . .We stick it together through the rain and the sunshine.
This is why i don't sleep with just any babe that has no wife materialism in her. . .
So if accidents happen and she gets preggers. . . . . .the damage is not catastrophic!!!!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Nuthing happens after the child is born. . . . . .We stick it together through the rain and the sunshine.
This is why i don't sleep with just any babe that has no wife materialism in her. . .
So if accidents happen and she gets preggers. . . . . .the damage is not catastrophic!!!!

word and that is why u would marry her cos u love her and want to spend the rest of ur life with her not cos she damn well trapped u into marriage with pregancy . . .unless of course it was truly a mistake.

Don't get it twisted. 2 different things here.!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ Hannibal
it shouldn't be "This is why i don't sleep with just any babe that has no wife materialism in her. . .," but this is why i don't sleep with jus any babe without a condom. Haba, guy take it easy oh.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

word and that is why u would marry her because u love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her not because she damn well trapped u into marriage with pregancy . . .unless of course it was truly a mistake.

Don't get it twisted. 2 different things here.!

A mistake!!!!   Those are lame excuses made by pathetic buncha men.

As soon as ones prod a babe without condoms then he should be damn ready to face the consequences.
When a girl gets pregnant, the responsibility falls on the 2 parties involved. . . .Why have unprotected sex in the 1st place??
If a man is not ready to marry his chic, he should abstain from sex and if he must satisfy his lustful desires then he must use his condomz.

Wokeyim:

@ Hannibal
it shouldn't be "This is why i don't sleep with just any babe that has no wife materialism in her. . .," but this is why i don't sleep with jus any babe without a condom. Haba, guy take it easy oh.

Whats the bloody difference. . . . . .The crux of the matter is: Don't sleep with any woman that does not qualify to be your wife!!! cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Funny Conversation Between Two Lovers About Valentines Day / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.