Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (228117 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes / Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
cejo:

The rich men aforementioned by forbes and co is so mentioned per public life and govt influence because by latest discovery there r some stinkingly rich dudes far richer than Dangotes n Adenuga who have more shares in these companies dat Dangote n Adenuga r being fronted as owners for security reasons i rest my case n wont mention there names because even if i do u wont know them cos their names dont ring bell.I can beat my chest 4 that.
We both know you know nothing of what you speak, I don't see how you can be traced so do not use it as a shield to portray yourself as what you're not.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by cejo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2011
@blink182, i know what u r up to,u wanted me 2 disclose the identity of these maltas bt let me stand my ground in sayin a big"NO".Bt let me lecture u a little about one of them.He doesnt hav any visible company bt is a major shareholder in over 3567 mega multinationals companies here in nigeria n abroad.A board of trustee chairman for so many oil & gas companies like chevron, mobil,addax,spdc,gulf,Bentini,naoc,Elf just 2 mention bt a few.He is worth over $13 billion bt wen forbes contacted him what dey really wanted was what they call "feasible wealth on display" whcih he told them he prefer being anonymous.A member of freemason group, neva n would nt want 2 hold any political office bt is reverred by all cos he is a godfather/sponsor to them all.He bankrolled/sponsored with billions so many governors election.If he polls out his shares in dangote n adenuga's(glo & conoil) they wil shake n go bankrupt.Once again beliv it or not we ve silent rich men in naija.He is currently sponsoring so many microsoft's(billgate) infra red version a technological silicon 2 be launch soonest maybe u may get 2 know him.He is a mix breed wit nija father n arab mother.He is fuckingly rich.Quote me because im a senior analyst in stock exchange (NSE).
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2011
cejo:

@blink182, i know what u r up to,u wanted me 2 disclose the identity of these maltas bt let me stand my ground in sayin a big"NO".Bt let me lecture u a little about one of them.He doesnt hav any visible company bt is a major shareholder in over 3567 mega multinationals companies here in nigeria n abroad.A board of trustee chairman for so many oil & gas companies like chevron, mobil,addax,spdc,gulf,Bentini,naoc,Elf just 2 mention bt a few.He is worth over $13 billion bt wen forbes contacted him what dey really wanted was what they call "feasible wealth on display" whcih he told them he prefer being anonymous.A member of freemason group, neva n would nt want 2 hold any political office bt is reverred by all cos he is a godfather/sponsor to them all.He bankrolled/sponsored with billions so many governors election.If he polls out his shares in dangote n adenuga's(glo & conoil) they wil shake n go bankrupt.Once again beliv it or not we ve silent rich men in naija.He is currently sponsoring so many microsoft's(billgate) infra red version a technological silicon 2 be launch soonest maybe u may get 2 know him.He is a mix breed wit nija father n arab mother.He is fuckingly rich.Quote me because im a senior analyst in stock exchange (NSE).
I was sure its adenuga until you mentioned his name as a beneficiary, now IBB doesn't really fit the profile, anyway good luck to him, I am on the way to unseat him by a great margin cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by omokwe(m): 5:58am On Aug 02, 2011
You can be from this free ebook given out from this site:

http:///kRYaj1

i swear, you would be very surprise how rich you can be.

http:///kRYaj1
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by sarahshi: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2011
Shenzhen B.Shark Technology LTD, one of the leading mobile payment solution provider and

computer game developer in the world, is recruiting for cybercafe sales in Nigeria. Part-time and fulltime both are OK.

Responsibilities
1. introduce computer game and B.Shark game recharge card to nigeria Cybercafe.
2. sign agreement with Cybercafe on the cooperation of game promotion and recharge card retails.
3. support cybercafe to install the games and do promotions on the game.

requirements:
1. Ability to do marketing and sales work;
2. Also welcome to the student who has not graduated from the university.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by GoodVision: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2011
I am the richest man in Nigeria currently. I am wondering what informed this question. I think the answer would not put food on my table. Even if I need it to make N1million on the show, who wants to be a millionaire, the aswer will not help me retain the money or multiply it.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2011
SOL. . . smiling out loud
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by fataiiyo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dangote is d richest man
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by hoppysnd: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
There is no doubt.Dangote is the Richst man In nigeria.not even in Nigeria In Africa
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by hoppysnd: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
there is no any doubt, dangote is d best,
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Dangote sure is with the rubbish he is doing with the price of cement
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by DeGenius3(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2012
rich people in Nigeria are not people who have in one way or the other stolen from the country's purse. most of them use the stolen money to start ther own businesses and clam 'business tycoons'. even dangote is nd of greedy because he supports politicians and they in return compasate him.

if i were to say anything about rich people in Nigeria they'll never be politicians (whether former or present)
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by lammygloooooooo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
all of una so i dey here you know no me for this country
i am the richest man but i no dey shout i just dey my cabba
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by ummisence: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
HEY GUYS YOU PPL CANT EVEN THINK, YOU ARE DEBATING ON WHAT YOU DID NOT BENEFIT FROM, YOU HAVE HEARD THE MUSICIAN THAT SANG SUFFERING AND SMILING WELL AM NOT TRYING TO DISPUTE YOU MY PEOPLE BASE ON YOUR ARGUMENT AM THE RICHEST PERSON BECAUSE I DID EAT FROM THERE POCKET RATHER THEY FEED THERE SELF FROM NIGERIA POCKET, PLS MIND YOUR BUSINESS STOP SUFFERING AND SMILING. I BEG YOU NO CARRY PERSON LOAD FOR HEAD AND CARRY YOURS FOR HAND PLS GOD SHALL BLESS EVERY ONE OF US.
AMEN
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by lxgx1: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by oyeleyepaul(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2016
While you were busy analysing, "it is this" "it is that" "what if?", the idiot already took it up and made a lot of money with it.

Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Do you know that 1 bitcoin is currently over $600?

Few days ago, we sent you an information on how you can make over 160 Bitcoin ($50,000+) before the end of the year, I am happy to tell you that we have started generating great results within a very short time.

You can join us, or you can watch us make all the huge amounts.

Our Whatsapp group training still runs at GMT+1 20:00 (8pm) everyday, click the link below to join us.

https:///4DVMsLVJYPjB8iqDucmo1k
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by GarageDoorMart(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Currently Richest man of Nigeria:- Aliko Dangote

This is the rechest man of Nigeria and this have $21.6 Billion Money. His business is salt, sugar, cement etc...
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Hugoboi:
Talk about the likes of Femi Otedola, That guy really has it.More like a mix of donald trump and Sean "Diddy" combs in Naija.
You say?
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Seun:
I think Dangote is the richest mostly-honest businessman in Nigeria. His money comes from his business.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.