Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise (1927 Views)

Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Danhumprey: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Its not my fault such people can't seem to comprehend...Does it also mean I'm dating all the guys I use pet name for?.
It's not about comprehending. The fact is,using pet names at random/strange guys is merely giving out mixed signals. What is those guys act on those mixed signals you are giving out? You end up putting yourself in an uncomfortable/inconvenient position. Think about that!
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Harbosede02: ur tenses r also poor....dumbass!!
hahahahaha sorry you can't think above me. But the best thing you should have done is to stop showing the limit of your brain
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

Hahahahahaa!!....Nice try.
Troll!!....Take a look at my profile page, and read my signature...Not every female on Nairaland is tasty.

PS: You on the other hand; You need to use your damn brain for much better things you know. I took a look at your pics, and judging from your look, you look well in your late 20's, which means you aren't far from becoming both a husband and a father.....It would be a shame to become any of those, with this your level of intellectual thinking and intelligence....Grow the hek up, son.
babe you are making my day. Wow
never knew people still think like this. You have been on nairaland for some times and i guess you haven't learn anything here. Smh
well let me open your eyes babe, if you really read my thread then you will notice its a joke.
people who know commented and laugh about it. Well i don't need your advice on what i should post or what i shouldn't this is a forum and i bet you don't understand what i forum means.
pls stop showing the limit of your thinking
try to overlook somethings and smile if possible. Thanks
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ridiculous thread.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by ibrahym47(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
fnep2smooth: A girl sent me friend request with her eyes lookin up, maybe she is looking up to me to buy her airtime, clothes, change her phone and pay her bills. But i said am not accepting her until she bring down her face and look straigth.
so please tell me, did i do anything wrong
seun! seun! seun! Hw many times did I called u? We need strict age verification on this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapade With Tiffany "True Story" / If She Ask You To...*guys Alone* / African Girl Going Wild In Her Bathroom Photos E3posed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.