Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland (3331 Views)

My Guys Thing Is Too Small / Video : Toke Makinwa Advice Ladies To Snoop On Their Men ..... Do You Agree? / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by agwoko: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ danke
pls ask tony tetulla.

And as 4 u the poster r u clear now.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
agwoko:

@ danke
please ask tony tetulla.

And as for you the poster r u clear now.

Yeah, I am.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by temiloju: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2008
are u sure u love ur ex?or d need for sex is just playing wt ur emotions?

Thank you my brother, let him ask himself that question and if your answer is YES, then go for shot time wink
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by sammyjl(f): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2008
Stay with your present gal.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by kalmebad(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ Poster

U are not feeling or thinking nothing no one has ever tot b4,

Often times we want to eat our cake and have it back, Ur pblm now is that u are holding back to good memories with ur ex-. Yes it does happen, sometimes we wish to re-vist, it can be intresting but has its consequences.

The consequences might be endless if we decide to list them, the danger is dat u mit decide to have the one or two days funs with her and get hooked up. Tantalizer would say " One bite and u are hooked" think about it
Think about the ex- hooking u up with pregnancy and blowing up what u have with u new G.

So my advice is that u focus on wat u have now and forget about what u had in d past. Am sure u wont also feel fine if ur new girl cheats on you
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by exotique(f): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2008
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Youngpo413: 5:53am On Jul 08, 2014
aisha2: Just spend time with her and clear up your feelings. I just hope both of you can be adults about it.

adult ke,that guy is a foool joor.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Youngpo413: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2014

d guy wants to have sex with her,hes said that its been lonely and tough since the current babe left

let him go and iron out issues indeed

infomumu dont forget to iron out ur privates as well

oshi

hehehe,you don finish the iiidiot,see as the thing come dey pain me sef.
Infomumu indeed
Nansense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Girl After My Money? / 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity / She Loves Me But I Hate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.