Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland (3327 Views)

My Guys Thing Is Too Small / Video : Toke Makinwa Advice Ladies To Snoop On Their Men ..... Do You Agree? / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by JJYOU: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
buy now pay later
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2008

poster read this

karma what that girl wants an opportunity once she gets it ,she will gain her ground,d thing is d poster telling me that the girl is still innocent and decent,how can?smone that left him in 2006 because of d childish excuse that she wants to study?what of people that marry whilst studying?

as Godalone who married his wife early,y didnt she tell him that she wants to study and will like to take a break

thanks for ur advice I have got all the advice and opinions i need and besides it not as if am going to die if i dont ve sex or not with my ex or whatever you here truely care thanks everyone I know what todo  next.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by arramyjay: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
Simple dont have sex with your ex.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
shegirl71:

Simple don't have sex with your ex.

Understood thank you
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Godalone(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
Out of topic
Is Danke = Jenny ?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by arramyjay: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
Infoseye:

Understood thank you
U welcome.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
Godalone:

Out of topic
Is Danke = Jenny ?

Pls explain better
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Godalone(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
@poster,
It is for Danke,i want to know if she is the one i know (Jenny) i can feel her matured write ups there.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2008
Danke is jenny
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2008
Godalone:

@poster,
It is for Danke,i want to know if she is the one i know (Jenny) i can feel her matured write ups there.

Ok
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by ztyle(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2008
Plz the Topic is not Danke, Its Infoseye and his girlfriends?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
ztyle:

Yea very funny
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Godalone(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
ztyle:

Very funny,
Jenny my sister how you dey? wetin you do Seun now?

Infoseye,
Just be watchful,you are a man so you should be in control
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
Godalone:

Very funny,
Jenny my sister how you dey? wetin you do Seun now?

Infoseye,
Just be watchful,you are a man so you should be in control

yea thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by ztyle(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
@infoseye funny wetin, u dey happy say u topic don get "K" Leg!  undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by 1one: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
d only reasn u hv nt stil gne off line is because u r waitin 4 smeone 2 smehw vet those lewd intentions ur mind is hosting, bt unfortunately nairaland is nt studded wt moraly loose,conscience deficient pple, so gt off ds thread nd go do d right thing, BOUNCE UR EX, kapish
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by 190: 5:39am On Oct 23, 2008
@ danke, i dey feel ur post abeg try dey monitor mine giv me beta advices as well, thanks what # can i meet u on, u are so matured
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2008
1one:

d only reasn u hv nt stil gne off line is because u r waitin 4 smeone 2 smehw vet those lewd intentions ur mind is hosting, bt unfortunately nairaland is nt studded wt moraly loose,conscience deficient people, so gt off ds thread nd go do d right thing, BOUNCE UR EX, kapish

All the same thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by niyooah(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2008
@ poster
Havin gone thru all this post, i found out ur post appear more than anybody, which mean u r on the defensive side, it ok i can understand cos it ur emmotion. But u ask 4 an Advice let just listen. grin

Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by chanaan(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
u know what?u love ur present girl more than ur ex its just the sex thing that u want,rather than have it with ur ex keep to urself,i know its hard but just try my guy
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2008
chanaan:

u know what?u love ur present girl more than ur ex its just the sex thing that u want,rather than have it with ur ex keep to yourself,i know its hard but just try my guy

Ok U right I will try,
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by stayfit: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
u are nothing but a play boy!let bygones be bygones
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
190:

@ danke, i dey feel ur post abeg try dey monitor mine giv me beta advices as well,

ok

190:

thanks what # can i meet u on, u are so matured
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
The Ex factor. Hmm, emotions can be confusing oh. the ex thing can really be confusing especially if your are not completely over her and vice versa. Most people will advice you to forget the ex and move on but its usually easier said than done, My advice, if i were in your shoes, i will spend some time with my ex to be sure of my feelings so i can know what diorection to to take for my future. For considering her request it means you still feel her. My advice, spend some time with her and clearly define your feelings, at the end of her stay you guys might realise you dont have feelings for each other anymore, or you will realise that you have both grown and still are in love and might want to kep seeing each other, whichever way, its better to be sure and move on with live than to keep wishing and imagining
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2008
aisha2:

The Ex factor. Hmm, emotions can be confusing oh. the ex thing can really be confusing especially if your are not completely over her and vice versa. Most people will advice you to forget the ex and move on but its usually easier said than done, My advice, if i were in your shoes, i will spend some time with my ex to be sure of my feelings so i can know what diorection to to take for my future. For considering her request it means you still feel her. My advice, spend some time with her and clearly define your feelings, at the end of her stay you guys might realise you don't have feelings for each other anymore, or you will realise that you have both grown and still are in love and might want to kep seeing each other, whichever way, its better to be sure and move on with live than to keep wishing and imagining

Thanks for the advice, My ex-gf called again later today and we got talking we are more of friends she still claims even if we are not dating anymore she still wants to see me, but not yet concluded with you u posted.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
dont see her,tell her u dont want to see her,if u see dat girl u will regret the day u were born,wat she needs is just a little chance,and if she gets it,she will use it against u

no be women again?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2008

don't see her,tell her u don't want to see her,if u see that girl u will regret the day u were born,what she needs is just a little chance,and if she gets it,she will use it against u

no be women again?

Thanks for your concern i think I will ve to see her I have already arrange a place for her to stay while in Ibadan I still need to iron out issues with my ex
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
hahahaha good for u man,don't come back here asking for advise

past is past,let ur past be,don't say we did not tell,i can see that u really want to have sex with her

go ahead
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by KarmaMod(f): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
You are such a liar

what issues. why do you have to see her? for what? arranging a place for her to stay? for what reason? I hope Seun bans you once you come back with a stupid "My ex is blackmailing me after we slept together" thread

Hopefully your current girl is in the arms of a better person.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

You are such a liar

what issues. why do you have to see her? for what? arranging a place for her to stay? for what reason? I hope Seun bans you once you come back with a stupid "My ex is blackmailing me after we slept together" thread

Hopefully your current girl is in the arms of a better person.

don't mind d kid,he thinks we r kids that he can easily deceive

mumu
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2008

don't mind d kid,he thinks we r kids that he can easily deceive

mumu

Why are u so angry? Is it ur problem? Look this my ex- just broke up with me just like that, I need answers from her we friends now and nothing more and pls watch ur nasty tongue here , if u not interested then getout of my thread.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
oh get the hell out of dis forum for good u confused loosed ass mugu dat has no self control ,if u cant control ur manliness why not cut it off

"me and my ex wants to iron out issues" anu mpam go iron now ,who hold u

just dont come here telling us nonsense again

oniranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife / 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity / I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.