Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland (3411 Views)

My Guys Thing Is Too Small / Video : Toke Makinwa Advice Ladies To Snoop On Their Men ..... Do You Agree? / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
Just spend time with her and clear up your feelings. I just hope both of you can be adults about it.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2008
aisha2:

Just spend time with her and clear up your feelings. I just hope both of you can be adults about it.

I FEEL U JARE!!! YOU ARE FOR REAL EXCEPT FOR THAT STURBON GOAT IN MY THREAD THANKS,
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by KarmaMod(f): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2008
why can't these "issues" be "ironed out" on the PHONE?

aisha, that guy isnt ironing anything out. He made it clear that the girl wants tio get back with him. You should know that upon getting together, she's going to seduce him and he's OBVIOUSLY going to fall for it and start a little relationship again because there's NO way she'll walk away once she gets this chnace to see him again]

and when the current girl gets back, she's definitely going to hear about it

No be woman? Abegi

The reason why he's getting all angry is cos he knows Danke and I are right. Else he wouldnt get so defensive.

who is he fooling?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2008
karma una get time ooo

d guy wants to have sex with her,hes said that its been lonely and tough since the current babe left

let him go and iron out issues indeed

infomumu dont forget to iron out ur privates as well

oshi
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

why can't these "issues" be "ironed out" on the PHONE?

aisha, that guy isnt ironing anything out. He made it clear that the girl wants tio get back with him. You should know that upon getting together, she's going to seduce him and he's OBVIOUSLY going to fall for it and start a little relationship again because there's NO way she'll walk away once she gets this chnace to see him again]

and when the current girl gets back, she's definitely going to hear about it

No be woman? Abegi

The reason why he's getting all angry is because he knows Danke and I are right. Else he wouldnt get so defensive.

who is he fooling?

look its not that I cant talk on phone we are so close back then its like lossing ur best friend and u back again, just to talk about what happened etc and even if I do have sex is that a crime or anybody's business?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2008
since its nobody's business .why then did u ask us and even come beg us from other threads to come and advise u?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by KarmaMod(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2008
Infoseye:

look its not that I can't talk on phone we are so close back then its like lossing ur best friend and u back again, just to talk about what happened etc and even if I do have sex is that a crime or anybody's business?

Since it's no one's business why did you even bother making it a thread on a PUBLIC FORUM. As for it being a crime, why dont you ask your current gf whether it's a crime or not? why ask us?

Losing bestfriend, blah blah. when she first left you why didnt you "iron things out" around that time? why was it after you got into another relationship that you suddenly decide that "oh yea lemme go iron stuff out with my ex". why is it now that she;'s out of the country you decide to "discuss the breakup".
abeg comot with the lame excuses
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2008
@all thanks for your post and advice both good, bad and annoying like it or not If I refuse to see her now that my gf is not around she will forcefully come when my gf is around, I just a time to speak with her one on one u guys dont understand the relationship we both had, and u Danke  you speak as if you dont ve a dick between your legs and brains up stairs, I cant explain it, is not that I cant do without having sex if not I can ve a fling with another girl easily instead coming here in public to u guys.

There are some issues u handle maturely and not stupidly of course yes seeing her is wrong after what she did and would not be fair to my gf, we friends now just want to talk simple.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
dont mention my name ooooooo

If I refuse to see her now that my girlfriend is not around she will forcefully come when my girlfriend is around,
see excuse,as if she wont come and tell ur girl dat u guys met in her absence

abeg carry ur lame excuses go jare
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Since it's no one's business why did you even bother making it a thread on a PUBLIC FORUM. As for it being a crime, why don't you ask your current girlfriend whether it's a crime or not? why ask us?

Losing bestfriend, blah blah. when she first left you why didnt you "iron things out" around that time? why was it after you got into another relationship that you suddenly decide that "oh yea let me go iron stuff out with my ex". why is it now that she;'s out of the country you decide to "discuss the breakup".
abeg comot with the lame excuses

thanks I have heard you, u pple are just talking about sex sex sex why? I there no other thing u can think of or talk about?
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2008

don't mention my name ooooooo
see excuse,as if she wont come and tell ur girl that u guys met in her absence

abeg carry ur lame excuses go jare

oh boy watch ur tongue whats ur problem? I know u guys mean well for me but u taken it too hard on me, and Danke final warning.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Akinagirl(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2008
WoW! who are you fooling. Reading this thread, I could see you wanted to sleep with her all along. You said that even if you do end up sleeping with her is that a crime? Well I hope your current girlfriend will see it as not a crime too. How would you like it if she slept around on you? You are only here to get someone to agree with what you are thinking. Well sorry babe no one will, you will jut keep being insulted. Also, it looks like you already know what you want to do, fine END OF THREAD.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2008
Infoseye:

oh boy watch ur tongue whats ur problem? I know u guys mean well for me but u taken it too hard on me, and Danke final warning.

watch what?abeg seun come and lock dis stupid thread jooooo

both poster and thread r d same thing
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
grin u guys just keep amazing me with ur replies ok fine I know I must not see her, dont u pple get it? Am not interested in sex with her we are friends now and nothing more and am not forcing anybody to agree to ve sex with my ex ok am just be been real. The female girls that replied my post I now they are been real cuzz they know exactly what women do in such situation but for someone like Danke or whatever he calls him stupid self fine if u can do that good am not u? Am been myself,
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2008

watch what?abeg seun come and lock this stupid thread jooooo

both poster and thread r d same thing

You are so stupid! Thanks you ve done a enough abi am I begging u to read and view my thread if u dont like getout!
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2008

oloshi,this thread is useless and meaningless like d poster

come drive me naaaaa

oga confused mugu

Thank you,
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Akinagirl(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
OK, Poster. I have a question for you, do you know what you are going to do? and may I add, keep your current g/f feelings in consideration.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
Akinagirl:

OK, Poster. I have a question for you, do you know what you are going to do? and may I add, keep your current g/f feelings in consideration.

Yes am not going to see her anymore am tired of replying and using bad words this was not my aim of this thread, @all thanks for ur advice again I really do Appreciate it.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by agaba123(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
Infoyeye sorry Infoseye,

My brother I feel your pain. Your JohnThomas needs some lubrication but your mechanic is on refresher course. Now  your old mechanic is around to reclaim her position.

Hmm a bad situation. Actually it is difficult situation esp when you know the old wants you for keeps not just for fun and she knew the other babe is away. What a time to strike.

You have to set your priority right. You said you do not want to leave your current.

I tell you one thing, if you cheat on her, she will get to hear. You may lose her. However how sure are you she is coming back to you? Cheating on her would give her the excuse she would be looking for to dump you. Distance is never a friend to relationships esp when you are not married.

Why did you dump the first babe? I know you want her back now just to screw her. remember that women are more than sex objects. Make it clear to her that it is not possible to get back with her. Then go ahead to screw her if she will let you. she will not complain you did not tell her.
She might come back hunting you if the other one ever comes back to you.
Good luck! Ihe onye metara, O si na mmadu mere ya oooo
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Danke: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
agaba123:

Then go ahead to screw her if she will let you. she will not complain you did not tell her.

what an advise undecided

@infoseye

sorry for d insults
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
agaba123:

Infoyeye sorry Infoseye,

My brother I feel your pain. Your JohnThomas needs some lubrication but your mechanic is on refresher course. Now  your old mechanic is around to reclaim her position.

Hmm a bad situation. Actually it is difficult situation esp when you know the old wants you for keeps not just for fun and she knew the other babe is away. What a time to strike.

You have to set your priority right. You said you do not want to leave your current.

I tell you one thing, if you cheat on her, she will get to hear. You may lose her. However how sure are you she is coming back to you? Cheating on her would give her the excuse she would be looking for to dump you. Distance is never a friend to relationships esp when you are not married.

Why did you dump the first babe? I know you want her back now just to screw her. remember that women are more than sex objects. Make it clear to her that it is not possible to get back with her. Then go ahead to screw her if she will let you. she will not complain you did not tell her.
She might come back hunting you if the other one ever comes back to you.
Good luck! Ihe onye metara, O si na mmadu mere ya oooo

Mr man whatever u call urself agaba sh*** thanks for ur advice I did not dump her she did did u not read my post, am not interested in screwing her ok wanted to why she dumped me than simple. Its not going to happen anymore cuzz the trip is cancelled besides the pple above are right she will blackmail me at the end of it all its not worth ths risk of screwing even if she agress I screw for fun it will lead me know where, and this id the end of my thread thank u.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2008

what an advise undecided

@infoseye

sorry for d insults

Its ok,am sure the main man has granted my request thanks u sir.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by KarmaMod(f): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
Danke is a girl. stop referring to her as a "he". Married woman, infact

It's not the fact that YOU might want to be "sensible", its the fgact that SHE might/most likely will set something up against you.

You can't win against someone who will do ANYTHING to get back into your life unless you keep her far away.

You might say you don't intend on doing anything but you can't exactly speak for HER now can you
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by temitopex1(m): 1:48am On Oct 24, 2008
my advice for you is that, you must be very careful, o make your present gurl no hear o, cuz you fit lose both , and it can cause something else. wink
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 2:33am On Oct 24, 2008
SCREW the hell out of her.

Remember SHyne: "When it comes to whores we don't love not one Fucking her friend aint no option Its a MUST!!!!!"

Just Kidding But I suggest You give her what she is looking for
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by A40(m): 3:47am On Oct 24, 2008
Its the hang-over of the EX sometimes it happens with guys and sometimes it happens with the ladies but as the cliche goes There is a reason why she is your EX why jeopardize your relationship with your current babe for your ex its just not worth it if you ask me
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2008
A-40:

Its the hang-over of the EX sometimes it happens with guys and sometimes it happens with the ladies but as the cliche goes There is a reason why she is your EX why jeopardize your relationship with your current babe for your ex its just not worth it if you ask me

thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2008
dayokanu:

SCREW the hell out of her.

Remember SHyne: "When it comes to whores we don't love not one Fucking her friend aint no option Its a MUST!!!!!"

Just Kidding But I suggest You give her what she is looking for

Lol u wicked bro grin grin nah I dont need to but will ve todo the righthing thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by bisish: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2008
That is a great advice, thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2008
I was thinking about that I must confess but its not the best am If I do that am cheating on my girl even if she does not know about it.
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by mafolayomi(f): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2008
Ar u sure u really do not want to screw her?? dede mi awo undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland by Infoseye(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
mafolayomi:

Ar u sure u really do not want to screw her?? dede mi awo undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was thinking of earlier not interested anymore,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman's Worth / I Have A Crush On A Nlander / The Typical Woman, A Perpetual Victim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.