Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24145 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by melomelo: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP MADAM. GOOD NIGHT
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Ekiseme(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP our dearly

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by princebergz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adieu exemplary Doctor... Your battles are finally over , knowing you are in a better place is an immeasurable solace. May the Almighty Father comfort those you left behind, In Nomine Patris et filli et spiritus sancte (Amen)... Rest in Peace amazon
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by honharr(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P. maam .Just as you would protect your offspring,you gave nigerians hope by not allowing the ebola virus spread.you are a true hero.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ItzDavid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest In Peace your good works will forever remain on the sand of time..continue to rest in the bossom of God till the day we meet to part no more..may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Toyex4real(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
May Her Soul Rest įŋ Peace.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Otota1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by jackjohnson(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Indeed the news of your death came to me as a shock. I was among those that celebrated your recovery and discharge as speculated by the media. What else can I say,Am to sure you are happy where ever you are now seeing that many life's were saved by your action. Nigerians are proud of you and to many, you are a Hero. Rest in Peace mother
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
wink
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by shilexholly(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wat a vanity life......may d lord console ur family...u did well....RIP GREAT 1

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Rikidony(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
REST IN PEACE DEAR..........WE SHALL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest on sweet heroine, may God bless ya soul.Thanks a bunch fr d selfless services u rendered to our great Nation

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Desdola(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
vicadex07: E no go better for this PDP led government angry

Na them cause am. Labaran maku abi wetin you call yoursef, may thunder strike that your mouth
What has this got to do with PDP or Labaran Maku? Pls stick to topic.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Desdola(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eternal rest to you Dr Ameyo for ur great service in the health sector. So sad it ended this way but God knows best n would surely reward you
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by lawrenceunaa: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
rip ma'am even if FG doesn't recognie the good thing u hace done we do. Thanks and adieu
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by adeblow(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
You are definately a pride to our nation, you are worthy of a national honour, afterall you knew the disease u had and u refused to spread it, unlike those who brought it to our nation. Rest well in the hands of the Almighty...Afterall our religion preaches that those who are killed by others intentionally are definately going to rest in the gardens of paradise...... May your gentle soul rest in peace......Amen
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by dat9jaguy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ma,the actions you took leading to your being infected and subsequent death has placed your name in a special place in the hearts of
every nigerian.I am proud we have such people in this country.I pray i am able to make such a positive impact when my time comes.R.I.P.
To madam's family,please accept my condolences and be proud of her she was a heroine.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by 2gbasky22(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP MA'am

my your soul rest in peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in Peace Dr Ameyo Adadevoh. You are indeed a Hero. You saved many Nigerians from the hand of Ebola death. MAy God Almighty comfort your family you left behind.

GoodNight Great Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by piagetskinner(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P ma'am....you were a true heroine to have put ur life on the line just to save others

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by adioolayi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sleep on Dr.....Nigerians will miss your dedication and selfless service..Adieu!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by basty: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Since you have died for a cause you know nothing about.
Madam you have paid the ultimate price for the Hippocratic Oath which you have sworn to.

The Lord will have compassion on your entire family members, comfort and guide your children right.

God loves you more, sleep in the bosom of the Lord till we meet to part no more. Adieu
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Exponental(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adieu great warrior!
Though I never knew u, but ur death in d quarantine showed ur love for humanity, thanks for your cooperation.
RIP!

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by eightsin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Your ultimate sacrifice for us and d country will forever remain in our hearts!!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by vicadex07(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Desdola: What has this got to do with PDP or Labaran Maku? Pls stick to topic.

Didn't you hear sawyers wife say that the reason her husband came to Nigeria was to seek medical help here since our useless minister of information boasted few months back that we had vaccines and drugs to combat ebola.

Where was our own PDP led FG when other countries were busy blocking their borders and barring all flights to and from ebola infested countries. They were busy playing politics of impeachment against APC states and trying to rig the elections at Osun state. That was where our useless PDP led government directed their focus at the time.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by eunisam: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest In Peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Gaystar(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
To you Dr Ameyo, history will remember you for good. Thank you for the love, care, passion and sacrifice to humanity. May heavens reward those you left behind and they find favour and love even as they journey through life. Good night and Rest in Peace now dear....
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by chinene1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
You showed me what it means to be true to one's calling. You are gone because we accept what those in power do by our silence. You paid the price for our lack of will. The will to say NO to those who careless about our well being. Ebola was the gun that took you from us but someone else is responsible for pulling the trigger. Sleep on dear warrior for we will always truly and genuinely remember you and all you stand for.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by nastyesco(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
U re truly a gem...I jst thot what would have happened if you let Patrick Sawyerr leave the ward.
Words can't express how much I eulogise and respect you. The World may forget but I ll always remember Dr Adadevoh who bared it all to ensure we had a safer country. RIP, May Allah grant you Al-Jannah for ur service to humanity.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by apolonius(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
A martyr of love. May God grant you eternal joys.Amen.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm so sorry you had to lose your life like this. May you rest in peace, Dr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.