Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24138 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Evangelio(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jst like a soldier falling on the battle field u fell a soldier in the war against diseases and we stand at attention to say our byes prayin that you wil find rest on the other side. RIP ma'am.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by lacosanostra: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P Ma
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by spicyuzo(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace ma...
The earth herald's ur contributions,
Nigeria Appreciates Ur services,
Sleep in the Peace of God our creator.
Amen...

Spicy.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by nuges1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP to a Colossus...Sun re Doctor!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Josagas(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Dr Adadevoh
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by omaimoje(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
God Bless ur soul dr Ameyo
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
If anyone died, it was Pathetic Sawyer.

You are a heroin in our heart, if everyone was like you, earth would have been heaven.

It is angels like you that deserve 21 gun salute, in my heart I'm giving you a million.

Rest well a gallant fighter and a true mother of compassion.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by maestroferddi: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Courageous.

Vivacious.

Effervescent.

Elegant.

A woman of substance.

Rest in the bosom of the Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ehmn, i dont really have anything to say than "Rest In Peace".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by bumeks(f): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in perfect peace ma, may ur generation not witnessed such untimely death again and D Almighty give ur loved ones d fortitude to bear dis great loss in Jesus Name Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Ezedon(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by kaima1984(f): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
vicadex07: E no go better for this PDP led government angry

Na them cause am. Labaran maku abi wetin you call yoursef, may thunder strike that your mouth
U really need a check up#talking like 1 dat escaped from psychiatric home#
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
meforyou1: she was d doctor that treated the Liberian/American serial killer sawyer that heartlessly imported ebola to Nigeria. Against all threats from the Liberian embassy for the terrorist sawyer to leave the hospital (and spread the disease to nigerians like wildfire), she refused. And because of her, 160 million nigerians are living. Because she sacrificed her life so we could live.

Bross, I can't believe you actually took your time to answer this kid, is he blind that he can't read the post before asking questions?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by kaima1984(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Booty4me: Haba guys since ive been trying to be 1st to
comment. Make una help me na. Leave d next
thread 4me na
cry
talking rubbish,is dis ur tribute?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Bertbert: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sawyer sowed ebola in Nigeria like a seed,you saw the need to save sawyer's life but ebola saw you and took you,now we saw sawyer in hell ,but saw you in heaven,sorry for the loss oh Nigeria.....R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Onyiip(f): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in Peace ma and other health workers.
you are all in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by vicadex07(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
kaima1984: I really need a check up# I am talking like I just escaped from a psychiatric home# My parents are also lunatics. Madness runs in our family
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by prettyboi1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace to this beautiful & brave Nigerian compatriot. In a time when Nigeria is crowded with sycophants,cowards and people who only care about money without wanting to do the jobs they signed up for,you ma, put your head up brave to be super-professional. You even declined releasing Patrick Sawyer to the Liberian government when they asked for him to be sent back just because you chose to be professional & have him taken care of while also avoiding any further spread of the virus.
That choice of yours alone already qualifies you as a super-hero. You are one of the few great people that have truly served this nation of ours while also serving humanity. Nigeria is grateful to you. We thank you,we thank your family & we are grateful for your own great quota of service to Nigeria.
Rest in the beautiful arms of God. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Emperortj93(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
tosag: You must be daft, didnt you read the post before commenting? You think asking such silly question makes u funny, it makes u sound like an imbe.cile.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by centmichael101(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP!!!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by vincent86(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Dr Ameyo,I think the family of patrick Sawyer Especially her defensive wife owe all the families that have lost their loved once tru Ebola an appology ad FG too,if not for this Medical terrorist who imported dis sickness into the country dt have put every one at alert we should hav been in peace by now,but all the same to a Heroic Dr who paid the highest price while saving a life dat now turn out to hunt others life, I said Good Nit Dr!! Great woman!! Ad may God Continue to protect us frm Ebola Disease,Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by imotal(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Through death you live
Through tears we grieve
that in life you fought the good fight
And strove to save humanity
We wipe our eyes
When we realize
you're in a better place
smiling with God face to face
Rest in peace Dr Ameyo Adadevoh.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Dehonourable: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
May God give Your family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost & may your soul Rest in Peace, Dr Ameyo.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by adesbreath: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Your a hero maam... and I will never forget you.... Rest in perfect peace.... wish this day never came I cherish the moment we met.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by daddyfowl(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tnx 4ur Service 2humanity!
Rest In Peace Dr...

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by sammyxxcashh: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Doc, u are such an angel sent to us...
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Cheekah212(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace Dr.....My heart goes out to the family she left behind...I really can't imagine how my life would be without my mother...that's Why I find it so sad that their's is no more. Only God can truly fill that vaccum in the life of her Children cos no other woman or human can and I pray he does.

* Mummy I love u so much and I really appreciate having u as a mother.I pray that God keeps you for Me and the rest of your Children*
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by BTT(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Not all people live forever. Not all people die once.l

Long live Dr. Adadevoh
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by SweetyZinta(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dr, we love you but God loves you more. May God give ur family d fortitude 2bear dis irreparable #Loss. R.i.p Dr!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by classicuju: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
May Heaven be your portion Doc. We Love You!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.