Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me (928 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / 10 Ways To Have Sex As A Virgin Girl And Not Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by gbaskiboy: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, I've been going out with this pretty lady for about two years now. I gave her all she needs. But her affections and attitudes toward me is dropping gradually just like the law of diminishing return grin. Recently she told me that she no "longer Feel the Excitement in me" i was dumbfounded and shocked i took to google and yahoo search engine to find the meaning but I was not satisfied with the search results. Please Nairalanders, I need help from here. What is the Meaning of the expression and how can I save my relationship?
Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by redcliff: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Man no keel yourself for woman.. stop putting the phusie on the pedestal.. if she tell you that, tell her you too are not feeling the excitement in her..she made it sound like shes doing you a favor by dating you.. bulszhit.
Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by Tymax(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dump her fast. Don't let her beat you to it man! angry

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
..she is nt feeling u anylonger....i cant advise u to kee ursef because of a woman cos thousands ll walk on ur grave n even spit on it gansef....my advice,get ur anoda babe who ll appreciate ur qualities including ur 'john thomas'.....shikena....

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
...just according to Ross' stages of dying..., you are still in the denial stage. bro, I don't want to be pre emptive, but methink you should sit her down and discuss on the direction of your relationship. cos she may really be like...'I don't fancy our relationship again,', she might be been going out with a more interesting fella that surpasses you, or she may be having the, you know, mood swings and/or disillusionment. I started looking for another girl when upon asking my present girl friend(I call her Darlene) if she still love me (cos she was about travelling out then)...and she replied as 'all things work together for good for they that trust in the Lord'...,lol,
summary; sit her down and ask her this same question you're asking us.
Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Someone told you that she isnt feeling you any longer, u are asking us? are we the one who gave you that horrible and belittle statement ni?
U better go back and ask her what she meant by her words if you cant comprehend. Must she spell it out for u that she no longer wants you?

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by priscaoge(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2014
sexyseun: Someone told you that she isnt feeling you any longer, u are asking us? are we the one who gave you that horrible and belittle statement ni?
U better go back and ask her what she meant by her words if you cant comprehend. Must she spell it out for u that she no longer wants you?
Hahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy People get mouth 4 Nairaland I swear grin
Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2014
'' She's no longer feeling d excitement in you'' is d modified botanical name for '' Break-up.... Ladies no longer say it directly, they make use of idioms or parables and dey expect you to interpret it rightly as someone who did GNS in sch
Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by Dygeasy(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2014
She isn't feeling the excitement. That's it. The relationship is as good as over.
Re: She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me by Shalome(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Lazy bottom man...smh

(1) (Reply)

Some Ways To Show Your Love Without Words / Young Ladies Going After Aristos, Married Men Going After Ladies-read This / Work Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.