Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM (53436 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receives John Abraham, The First Black Parliamentarian In Poland / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / British PM Takes Public Transport To Olympics: Can Our Leaders Try This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by deeobserver209(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
British politics can be unpredictable. His chances making it as British prime minister are quite slim. He must aways watch his back especially the British media. Wish him best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by 50calibre(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
all4naija:
Go and suck a DICK, you i d i o t!

Fuc*k off fa*ggot, go kill yourself.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Fuc*k off fa*ggot, go kill yourself.
You f**king f o o l, you disease! You have a hate disease yet cry foul about racism! You DICK ! Smelling human being!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by daveP(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls iweala and company dont go and waste our hard earned cash on supporting 'a son of the soyel' like obama's time. I saw onyiuike okereke and co@ d back of the campaign hall on live tv. Yet they supported d man that now treats africa like pooh. Its a good news we should be proud of. But its another avenue for our leaders to siphon cash in the name of mutual support!!

( must all of them have fresh head?)
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by 50calibre(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
all4naija:
You f**king f o o l, you disease! You have a hate disease yet cry foul about racism! You DICK ! Smelling human being!

Shut up fa*ggot, I wish you'd die of cancer or an accident.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by sage2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nigerians, claiming every good thing since 1700 BC.

Michael adebolajo and Michael adebowale will be like "This niggas ain't loyal. They didn't claimed us when we got in the news".
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up fa*ggot, I wish you'd die of cancer or an accident.
Bwahaha... Look at you,a big-head, talking about cancer when you are already half-dead in your cancerous environment! Nobody is going to miss you when you finally commit suicide! You desert lizard! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by victorv12(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Over the queen's dead body a black man becoming a minister in the UK. It can never happen. That's the land of the free mason... they detest blacks like poo.

Even, Obama's victory to becoming the president of the state was to suppress the tension in the country at that point in time, by creating a smooth exit for the former president, Bush. The role of the corporation in the US to have nominated Obama has their candidate, their interests must be protected first.

Thinking the same can happen in the UK, is like given the queen amala and pounded yam to eat. The British will totally repudiate and reject any black man ruling over them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by sage2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
victorv12: Over the queen's dead body a black man becoming a minister in the UK. It can never happen. That's the land of the free mason... they detest blacks like poo.

Even, Obama's victory to becoming the president of the state was to suppress the tension in the country at that point in time, by creating a smooth exit for the former president, Bush. The role of the corporation in the US to have nominated Obama has their candidate, their interest must be protected first.

Thinking the same can happen in the UK, is like given the queen amala and pounded yam to eat. The British will totally repudiate and reject any black man ruling over them.

Dead to the queen then. It is that simple.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Seriously, the guy is really annoying. He calls himself Taio Cruz, what a clown.

Lmao! grin

He's Nigerian, what do you expect? I guess it has to do with the naija blood in him, since naij folks are the most white-washed people out there(no pun intended lol).

I've met tons of naija weirdos like him in my lifetime. grin
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by oilsuop: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yyibo you cannot beat them at all at allll go to Poland one of the most racist country dem dey for their parliament same in other parts of the world' Walahi Yyibos are too much that is why my people dey vex for yyibos no be small sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by fairheven: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
It can fly in the U.S,not in UK,its such a racist nation to the core.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by tunesoft(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Really...I wish him luck...buh my own candid opinion....it's gonna be tough luck...British still be racists to d core..not like in d states...where dey are more liberal....the english...omo born..with all dem Sir dis Sir dat...Queen dis Lord dat....u see blackky for all those gatherings? abeg...make dat guy come contest for Nigeria jaaree. that place no sure for am.....
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
RotrEmmanuel: person wer no d even think naija, naim una the happy 4 ?? una no even wait make he win fes before ceremony.; D grin grin

I tire oh.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by 50calibre(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... Look at you,a big-head, talking about cancer when you are already half-dead in your cancerous environment! Nobody is going to miss you when you finally commit suicide! You desert lizard! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The planet was cursed the day your whor*e mum belched you out of her vile pus*y.

Be a good boy & take your life, I will mourn your passing for 30 seconds. There are many options, you can use a rope to hang yourself (very quick method), poison is also reliable, if you can't find any potent poison, try overdoing on sleeping pills, take like 50 tablets. Knife or razor blade is also very effective, stab yourself or slit your wrists.

Take your pick, I personally recommend death by starvation & dehydration, I want you to suffer before you die.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by 50calibre(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao! grin

He's Nigerian, what do you expect? I guess it has to do with the naija blood in him, since naij folks are the most white-washed people out there(no pun intended lol).

I've met tons of naija weirdos like him in my lifetime. grin

Lool Ghanians do the same, if not worse.

I think it's an African thing, shedding of one's identity, to adopt that of a white man.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BigBashiru: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
this was inscribed on a college desk in UK "He comes from Senegal, he plays for England". This reveals the British mindset.
Why run for foreign office in UK. The black man has no face overseas. He should come and run in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by SpaceWorld2013(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
If he eventually wins, he'll be far better than that man called Obama in his policy towards Africa.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre:

The planet was cursed the day your whor*e mum belched you out of her vile pus*y.

Be a good boy & take your life, I will mourn your passing for 30 seconds. There are many options, you can use a rope to hang yourself (very quick method), poison is also reliable, if you can't find any potent poison, try overdoing on sleeping pills, take like 50 tablets. Knife or razor blade is also very effective, stab yourself or slit your wrists.

Take your pick, I personally recommend death by starvation & dehydration, I want you to suffer before you die.
Your mother was molested by my dog before your smelling father had to get her laid and gave birth to you. You i d i o t. I can do that better than you do.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by matsilver: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Fyn newz, bt is dem 2 long i mean story. Even wale soyika self go don taya 2 dey read am. Gudluck ebele 2 him sha.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2014
He's not a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre:
Lool Ghanians do the same, if not worse.

I think it's an African thing, shedding of one's identity, to adopt that of a white man.

Yes, Ghanaians as well. You can throw Zimbabwe and Congo mofos in the mix. All coon brothers and coon sisters.

Anyway, none of these folks, even if elected, will change the structural racism in the country. They'll make it worse, and with a black leader there - that would amount to a gag on black people's mouths. So, I won't be voting for any of them. Harriet Harman for PM after Ed Miliband gets booted out like his brother!

The only black man I can vote for is Rastaman Benjamin Zephaniah...no time for weirdos and sambos!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: Your mother was molested by my dog before your smelling father had to get her laid and gave birth to you. You i d i o t. I can do that better than you do.

Get a life and stop derailing the darn thread, you half-neanderthal phaggot!

Sod off!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption: He's not a Nigerian.

Huh?

Who's a Nigerian and who isn't?
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Huh?

Who's a Nigerian and who isn't?

Is he claiming to be one? He is what he calls himself.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Get a life and stop derailing the darn thread, you half-neanderthal phaggot!

Sod off!
Go and f**k yourself. Must he hates on another person he doesn't know and complain when others do the same to him? Please, don't quote me again if you don't have anything reasonable to say about this discourse. You dirty i d i o t!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Is he claiming to be one? He is what he calls himself.

I believe he does talk about his naija roots all the time.

And I believe he has been to naija a few times.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: Go and f**k yourself. Must he hates on another person he doesn't know and complain when others do the same to him? Please, don't quote me again if you don't have anything reasonable to say about this discourse. You dirty i d i o t!

Fam, I'll slap the neanderthal genes out of ya DNA

You have absolutely nothing to contribute apart from spouting nonsense everywhere about "hate."

Muthaphuck ya emotions and fvck off the thread!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

I believe he does talk about his naija roots all the time.

And I believe he has been to naija a few times.

That's nice. I don't think he carries Nigerian passport though. It's just like calling Obama a Kenyan, though not completely false, it's not necessarily true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by 50calibre(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, Ghanaians as well. You can throw Zimbabwe and Congo mofos in the mix. All coon brothers and coon sisters.

Anyway, none of these folks, even if elected, will change the structural racism in the country. They'll make it worse, and with a black leader there - that would amount to a gag on black people's mouths. So, I won't be voting for any of them. Harriet Harman for PM after Ed Miliband gets booted out like his brother!

The only black man I can vote for is Rastaman Benjamin Zephaniah...no time for weirdos and sambos!

Miliband remains till at least 2015. Harriet Harman is too old & wrinkly to be PM, she would be most likely retired by the 2020. Jacqui Smith will be a younger face.

Imagine Zephaniah being PM, many white people will die of heart attack, weed will be legalised, Rasta religion will sweep across the UK. Loooool the Queen will rather die than see someone like that become PM.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption:

That's nice. I don't think he carries Nigerian passport though. It's just like calling Obama a Kenyan, though not completely false, it's not necessarily true.

Since he has been to naij a few times, he might have one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.