Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM (53424 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receives John Abraham, The First Black Parliamentarian In Poland / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / British PM Takes Public Transport To Olympics: Can Our Leaders Try This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by lastpage: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2014
wellmax: Good for him, but Brits are racist to the bone, it might not just happen.
i wish him success in all his endeavors.
That's the kind of news i like to hear about Nigerians.

Trust me, the Brits are not that racist as you think!

You need to live in any East European Country (Russia and those break-away republics) or Germany.
Worst amongst the core racist countries is "tiny" Ireland!

Whites in general are very racist but if we compare like-for-like, Britain ranks a bit high in tolerance.

BTW: I nterms of "similarity" between Chuka and Obama, most notable is the "ELEPHANT EARS"! grin grin grin

Am wondering, ...just wondering,... this guy is not yet 40yrs and he is as bald as an Eagle (Maybe a Super Eagle sef!) ..yet his father was very hairy, just like Obama's father! shocked shocked

I wish him luck but l hope he wont be just another "Oyinbo in a "brown-skin", being more of a liability to the black race, ...like Obama who is constantly talking down his black heritage just to please his white-benefactors?

Igbo-kwenu! Kweenu!!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by AMAKAVIOLA: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: i bet u wnt find an igbo man in heaven, "they will be in hell clearing containers.

Duhhh! Whatever!! When ur tru with ur jealousy I will know.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by AMAKAVIOLA: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:

Seun see an example of a tribal bigot. Oya ban am angry

Shut ur loud mouth nimo!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Anny45: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2014
This is awesome,I wish him all the best and pray he wins!
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Lucasbalo(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Afam4eva:
Are you implying that blacks are majority in the US? Guy, what will happen will happen. I've learned not to doubt possibilities like this. I remember how people swore with their lives that Obama, a black man could never become the president of America but swallowed their words when it happened. Impossibility is nothing.
The difference in the system is going to make it hard for a black person to be a PM in Britain . As you know that the US uses the Presidential system where the candidates goes through their party primaries but Britain uses parliamentary system where the MP'S grows within the party. That's why it would be much easier for a minority in US politics to attain higher level. I think blacks is about 13 percent of US population and Britain is just a little below that. It would be very interesting to watch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Revolva(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2014
weldone chuka...nice try ..but brother the stewpid.. british wont allow this happen...ok.....britain is not like america...ok....
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by heedsa10: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2014
well for me I still see chuka as 1 of those white boy in black skin. becoming a pm in Britain will be very hard because of the type govt they practice and Britain cherish their heritage a lot, they av history. even within their white folks they still critizise. for example a British prince won't attain his kingship throne if he ever married a commoner or a catholic. where as Americans don't care simply because america was formed by diff pple from diff tribes and country unlike the Brit that av ancient history that you reallycant pinpoint where they really come from and more so they have a mornach that makes strick decisions and does not make mistake.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2014
The real issue here is: what difference will it make if this fake Igbo man become s pm of the UK and the answer is: no iota of difference to the ongoing miserable existence of the black man. If umunna were a pro black African he would have nothing to do with the racist (British jobs for British people) labour party. He is a stooge of white supremacy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Profkomolafe(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
9jas, everly repping since 1960
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Just as Lamy Abbott and afriye remain useless to the black race so will umuna. I want someone to outline what he's policies are and whether they will benefit blacks in the uk. Just another white man's puppet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Speak out against the grotesque racism that permeates every aspect of British life and you can wave your political career good bye umunna is a career politician who will never rock the boat. If he plays his cards right he might become a millionaire before he's 40

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2014
cap28: Just as Lamy Abbott and afriye remain useless to the black race so will umuna. I want someone to outline what he's policies are and whether they will benefit blacks in the uk. Just another white man's puppet

Why dont you call him and ask him what his policies are and stop chatting nonsense
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by fosta(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Thank God skin colour means little , well compare it through this link and comment. /p4XF20-l
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2014
cap28: Speak out against the grotesque racism that permeates every aspect of British life and you can wave your political career good bye umunna is a career politician who will never rock the boat. If he plays his cards right he might become a millionaire before he's 40

Racism n tribalism is everywhere. Dont you people hate yourselves in mumugeria? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2014
AMAKAVIOLA:

Duhhh! Whatever!! When ur tru with ur jealousy I will know.
jealous my ass, i just want all of them to be flush out of Nigeria starting 4rm u. Dey re d ones corrupting our movie industry. D only tin gud abt d ibos re dat their Pussy is very delicious.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2014
British politicians are among the most corrupt in the world, ask muhammad Al fayed the former owner of Harrods he used to rent them like taxis maybe umunna can prove his loyalty to his masters by finding even more ways to loot nigerias vast oil and gas reserves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Why dont you call him and ask him what his policies are and stop chatting nonsense
Why don't you stop kissing his behind and find out what he really stands for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre:

Lool Ghanians do the same, if not worse.

I think it's an African thing, shedding of one's identity, to adopt that of a white man.

Dementeddddd fooool you cant complete a sentence without words like Ghana n Ghanaians in it. U son of a hipopotamus n rhino. Kwasiaaa boy
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2014
cap28:
Why don't you stop kissing his behind and find out what he really stands for?

U r da one ranting here so dont u fuckingggg ask him. Freak show
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2014
cap28: British politicians are among the most corrupt in the world, ask muhammad Al fayed the former owner of Harrods he used to rent them like taxis maybe umunna can prove his loyalty to his masters by finding even more ways to loot nigerias vast oil and gas reserves

It seems you make more sense when you are not talking. Pls try to shut da fuckkkk up
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Racism n tribalism is everywhere. Dont you people hate yourselves in mumugeria? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Stop confusing two different issues racism aka white supremacy is the reason majority of black Africans are poor . Whitey owns everything in your continent and uses stooges like Obama and umunna to confuse you into thinking you have power

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by BankuTilapia2: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2014
cap28:
Stop confusing two different issues racism aka white supremacy is the reason majority of black Africans are poor . Whitey owns everything in your continent and uses stooges like Obama and umunna to confuse you into thinking you have power

U make more sense wen u r not talking cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

It seems you make more sense when you are not talking. Pls try to shut da fuckkkk up
Go and play in traffic you will be of more use there
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Umunna is going to prey on the ignorance of stup.id blacks in order to retain his Streatham seat. Intelligent blacks know that he has zero interest in black British issues only foolish nigerians with no understanding about Britain and it's entrenched racism will take him seriously

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Fantacy1(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Thumbs up man.... The Lord is ur strength. Plz get rid of pride if u wana go higher
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2014
I replied your mail....

CFCfan:
grin grin cheesy grin it depends on d type of 'balls' though
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Fixed!!

messpero90: jealous my ass, i just want all of my useless tribe to be flushed out of Nigeria starting 4rm me. Dey re d ones corrupting our movie industry. D only tin gud abt my mother is dat her Pussy is very delicious.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by AMAKAVIOLA: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: jealous my ass, i just want all of them to be flush out of Nigeria starting 4rm u. Dey re d ones corrupting our movie industry. D only tin gud abt d ibos re dat their Pussy is very delicious.

Look at this lousy idi*t. 'They r d 1s corrupting Nigeria' I blame u! If ur man enough face me and talk this Trash Make I redesign ur mouth and face for you. Low life, God forsaking, Frustrated Pig
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by cap28: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Perhaps ummunas paymasters could use him to brainwash gullible nigerians into accepting s fake vaccine against ebola just like the fake vaccine for polio that harmed thousands of children in kano

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2014
peppyluv02: Fixed!!

look at how ure insulting ur mother with ur ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2014
AMAKAVIOLA:

Look at this lousy idi*t. 'They r d 1s corrupting Nigeria' I blame u! If ur man enough face me and talk this Trash Make I redesign ur mouth and face for you. Low life, God forsaking, Frustrated Pig
listen and listen good you economic bargained and in stock pussy,"go and tell ur fellow one night stands to start packing to ITALY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.