Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (592288 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Putin007: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Joelidah: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
My company needs expert tutors for Mathematics and English urgently.

Qualification: B.Sc/B.Ed/M.Ed in Math and English

Send CV to joelidah.daniel@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by etyno: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
[
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by etyno: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
[
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by etyno: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
🤩
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Joelidah: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
With Solutions Platforms, you can improve your SAT knowledge and compete against thousands of aspirants.
We provide an all-encompassing training with different simulation tests to monitor our students' progress.
Our aim is not only to prepare you to get into college but also prepare you to earn a scholarship.

Sweet combo!

Registration for the October 2021 SAT preparatory class is still ongoing.

We are offering you this opportunity for a limited time only.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions via:

Email: info@solutionsplatforms.com, Phone: 09051317305

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Layohrt(f): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please what date is an Ielts result suppose to expire, is it the date the test was written or the date the report was released
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Toyde(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please I need IELTS test materials.

I also need advice on how to pass IELTS at first attempt.

toyo4mi@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
drop a WH message

holla

zero eight one seven three zero one nine three four zero
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by steric58(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
JUQNmatter432:

drop me ur email
please help steric58@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by NHQGUY: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
My EOR came back today.
Writing changed from 6.5 to 7.

8 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by DFmum: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
NHQGUY:
My EOR came back today.

Wow congratulations.....was it idp or BC?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by NHQGUY: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
DFmum:

Wow congratulations.....was it idp or BC?

IDP
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Toyde(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nice
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by yakschi: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please did anyone who wrote on 24th of July yet to see their result
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by DFmum: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Am remarking Speaking with IDP , people are saying their speaking EOR doesn't change. Am kind of worried , why? Is it that they don't actually reevaluate the speaking or what? Am really tensed....anyone with same experience ? Really need Gods help here because am tired of this exam honestly
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oyukuwife: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
My feelings exactly am tired of this exam this has to be the last time sha.
My Nairaland family.
I just want to air my mind,
I took the ielts exam today I pray I pass o.
Am just down in my spirit kos I feel I missed 5 in listening. This is my 3rd attempt already.
God surprise me I don't want to be depressed.
Thank you all

DFmum:
Am remarking Speaking with IDP , people are saying their speaking EOR doesn't change. Am kind of worried , why? Is it that they don't actually reevaluate the speaking or what? Am really tensed....anyone with same experience ? Really need Gods help here because am tired of this exam honestly
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by sharpwriter(m): 3:17am On Aug 25, 2021
NHQGUY:
My EOR came back today.
Hello, please how much is ielts presently? Also how did you register successfully?
Toyde:
Please I need IELTS test materials.

I also need advice on how to pass IELTS at first attempt.

toyo4mi@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by LovelyAustin: 5:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello house
Please! How and where do I register for IELTS? I have no clue on how to go about it. And must I take classes before applying? Please help a sister.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ShenTeh(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2021
LovelyAustin:
Hello house
Please! How and where do I register for IELTS? I have no clue on how to go about it. And must I take classes before applying? Please help a sister.

You'll register for the test on the British Council webpage.

As per preparation, there are tonnes of help/materials available on both the British Council site itself and YouTube. Search for IELTS Jay and Alex or IELTS Liz on YouTube. Those would suffice.

Good luck.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by steric58(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Success to us all
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Repiboi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
I am here to ask pls if you are to study at China or any Asia country what are the necessary things needed or the necessary examination to take pls I need answers immediately
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by meldy1110(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
LovelyAustin:
Hello house
You can register for either British council or MOD ,search for their office depending on your location...yes you can take classes or simply send me an email on jenkinsagwu@gmail.com I could send you some Ielts materials which would be helpful for your reading

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by lola0999: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please i need advice. I requested for IELTS remark and they just sent me an email to come to their office in 5 days to collect my trf result..
Please is there a way to check online? Because going all the way to their office only to see that my result did not change will pain me..
What can i do?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by TheMbano: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Samkeniyy:
Wrote IELTS on June 12 at the Colonnades Hotel, Ikoyi and was told to expect results on June 25 (yesterday). Their portal is showing awaiting results. for me. Anyone wrote at the same center seen their results yet as my friends in other location like Ibadan have seen theirs. Feedback please

Hi good day, please I’d like to find out if you’ve seen your results. I took the BC IELTS General Training test on the 10th of July at Ikoyi and I’m yet to see my results over a month later. I’m tired of calling and hearing the same old news that they’re investigating.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samkeniyy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheMbano:

Hi good day, please I’d like to find out if you’ve seen your results. I took the BC IELTS General Training test on the 10th of July at Ikoyi and I’m yet to see my results over a month later. I’m tired of calling and hearing the same old news that they’re investigating.

I saw my result about 3 days later. Just keep engaging them

Regards,
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by TheMbano: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Samkeniyy:

I saw my result about 3 days later. Just keep engaging them

Regards,

Thanks. You also wrote on the same date and venue? It's almost 2 months now and they're beginning to hint that I should take another test whenever I call their customer care line.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Miraj22(f): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Would you advise someone to take the exam in British council or examplanet here in Abuja
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by NHQGUY: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2021
lola0999:
Good day everyone.
Please i need advice. I requested for IELTS remark and they just sent me an email to come to their office in 5 days to collect my trf result..
Please is there a way to check online? Because going all the way to their office only to see that my result did not change will pain me..
What can i do?

Hi, I hope my response is not coming in too late.
If you see a refund form attached to the email they sent you then it means you result changed.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by olamide34(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please, can someone respond to this question ⁉️

I want to register for the ielts general exam now. The current price i am paying is 79k, however my exam date will be on the 30 of October. Due to the increase the of the exam fee from on the 4th of October, am i still going to pay 83k when I'm going to write the exam?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Itzmemikky: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
The IELTS gurus in the house

I want to write IELTS, I am targeting 9 point CLB. Please help me with materials I can use to achieve the 9 point target

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.