Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (589731 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by cube2nerdy: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Were you able to get the IELTS 1 - 16 with audio (for the listening and speaking questions) and how?
ayobamiakinrind:

Lol. First, God. If you have the resources (time and data), download IELTS 1-16, watch Jay on E2 YouTube channel for writing tutorial.

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2022
bivoprad:
Wow!.....Beautiful results...Congratulations
Pls, can you give some tips for speaking?
Congratulations ...more wins please I want to take mine this year please can you share the materials you used with me ? My number is 08141246409 or you can reach me via email on davidson.ighalo@gmail.com thank you

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Afolavid: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

No i didnt even bother collecting the TRF.. immediately i saw my results i applied for EOR... i guess you would send your old TRf before getting the newly remarked Results

Hello, good day, could you please put me through on how you were able to apply for EOR without collecting the TRF.? I want to apply for EOR asap, got 6.5 in writing and I believe I should have scored a 7 atleast. I also sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gbadexlite: 3:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Elo guys,
I will like to verify ASAP, if it's true that eor for BC is now 43k. Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by HazeeyzaH(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Afolavid:

Hello, good day, could you please put me through on how you were able to apply for EOR without collecting the TRF.? I want to apply for EOR asap, got 6.5 in writing and I believe I should have scored a 7 atleast. I also sent you a PM. Thanks

Hello, I just got your message. I printed out eor form..filled it, scanned and sent the details to remark@ielts.ng.. check their site.. instructions on applying for eor are stated there.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Afolavid: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

Hello, I just got your message. I printed out eor form..filled it, scanned and sent the details to remark@ielts.ng.. check their site.. instructions on applying for eor are stated there.

Thanks a lot for the response. Really appreciate!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gbadexlite: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

How much did you pay for the remark.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EniEye: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
I applied for eor and it came out positive. Please where do I send the old TRF to? My test center or BC office

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by PECng: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can Proof of Proficiency in English Language Replace IELTS?
There are questions emigration hopefuls ask about their documents and the kind of visa they are looking to get—especially the academic admission seekers; questions ranging from: how, if possible, to extend the lifespan of their IELTS to make it be useful still after the normal two years it’s usually valid for? Is WES evaluation necessary for all admissions seekers in the Americas? Short answers to these questions are: yes, there are ways the lifespan of your IELTS can be extended to remain useful after two years; and no, WES evaluation is not a compulsion, only few schools in the Americas ask for WES evaluation. On another publication on this web, I will be writing comprehensively on the extension of the lifespan of IELTS, and on when you need or do not need WES evaluation. But on this one, I only intend to make some clarifications on the need for Proof of Proficiency in English Language (POPEL) and the need for IELTS, as well as when you need either of the two as a foreign admission seeker. READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/01/can-proof-of-proficiency-in-english.html

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Carmal90(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
EniEye:
I applied for eor and it came out positive. Please where do I send the old TRF to? My test center or BC office

Your results Was changed?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Julidab: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gudpm all. Please is anyone writing soon. I want to start preparing and reading for the exam. I want to register next month
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Carmal90(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Julidab:
Gudpm all. Please is anyone writing soon. I want to start preparing and reading for the exam. I want to register next month

Likewise me.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EniEye: 2:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Yes, it changed.
Carmal90:

Your results Was changed?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EniEye: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Please where am I to send my old TRF to? Ikoyi branch or my test center? Please help cos it's urgent
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by uchman(m): 2:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Julidab:

'm just a kind of scared to start, over 10 years now that I gave education less attention.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by sammoe(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
uchman:

'm just a kind of scared to start, over 10 years now that I gave education less attention.

Your academic background, qualifications and year of graduation do not matter as long as you can communicate in the language. Shake the doubts off and give it a shot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by HazeeyzaH(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
gbadexlite:

How much did you pay for the remark.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by zeb04(f): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
I am writing ielts tomorrow. May God help me
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gbadexlite: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2022
zeb04:
Best of Luck
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Segunanimashaun: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vacancy
Maths And English Teachers Needed At Management Education And Training Limited.
Management Education and Training Limited is a company in the international education industry.

We are currently in search of qualified candidates as our Mathematics and English Teachers for our office in Ikorodu

Job Title: Mathematics and English Teachers

Address:- 5 Abdul Benson street, Benson bus stop Ikorodu Lagos.

Job Description

Candidate will be responsible for teaching the SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE AND GMAT Classes.

Interested Candidates Should send their CV to segunanimashauns@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 08029837117

Please indicate your subject ie Maths / English) of interest in the subject area of your mail.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Olisa222: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
zeb04:
Please check your mail
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by zeb04(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Olisa222:
Please check your mail
i replied you. I dont know why it didn’t deliver. Alternatively, you can just ask the message here since this is an empty thread.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Olisa222: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2022
zeb04:
i replied you. I dont know why it didn’t deliver. Alternatively, you can just ask the message here since this is an empty thread.
oh thanks, I got the info already.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
cube2nerdy:
Were you able to get the IELTS 1 - 16 with audio (for the listening and speaking questions) and how?

I'll check my PC and see if the data size isn't beyond my affordability.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tunnamaniah(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello everyone, a friend of mine want to write ielts next month, he is overwhelmed and doubtful in his ability to do exceedingly well in the writing section. I would like to know if anyone can recommend a ielts tutorial in abeokuta, Ogun state.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Oluwadolapo23: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello, you can go through this link to get the blueprint to excel in IELTS : https:///2p9evwwn
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by splendorian(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please how can I get my TRF.. Should I visit the test center?
I wrote at Portharcourt.. I have seen my results and I have been waiting for my TRF since December..
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OgogoroDegree: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
splendorian:
I wrote at Portharcourt.. I have seen my results and I have been waiting for my TRF since December..

Abeg share experience naa
grin grin
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EniEye: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
splendorian:
It will be sent through courier service to you.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Shemadex(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
WhyNa:

First, there's a one on one speaking test where you are asked questions about yourself, then random questions, then given a topic to talk about briefly.

Then on the day of your exam, you first have the listening test where 4 diff tapes are played and you are expectted to answer some questns.
PLS I NEED IELTS EXAM MATERIAL
shittuseyi470@gmail.com 08056137608
Next comes the comprehension passages, about 3 of them. Not like the everyday passages and you shud read btw the lines and tink well before you answer.

Lastly, you have the writing section where you will be given a chart of anytype to interpret like write out the info represented on the given chart and then another which contains a topic you are to write on. Selah!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Shemadex(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Olisa222:
Please check your mail
pls I need IELTS exam materials pls shittuseyi470@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.