Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (590421 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by joshuabless: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
greetings house.
please can IELTS reading be remarked ?

I got LSRW - 8.5, 8.0, 6.5 and 7.5. urgent answer please. thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sure! On the other hand didn't you get the needed overall band score?
joshuabless:
greetings house.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by DesChyko: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
joshuabless:
greetings house.

That reading ehn.. It's something else cry
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nursetemmy: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please, I need some enquires about IELTS idp in funaab, is it true they don't make use of head phones
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sorry!!!!! Use it like that if u meet the required bandscore
DesChyko:

That reading ehn.. It's something else cry
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by joshuabless: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Samoluv:
Sure! On the other hand didn't you get the needed overall band score?
I need atleast 7 in reading
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by edawg(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good evening everyone,I’m hoping to write the IELTS exams this year.I would appreciate any help with materials and advice.
Thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by joshuabless: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
edawg:
Good evening everyone,I’m hoping to write the IELTS exams this year.I would appreciate any help with materials and advice.
Thanks.
YouTube and time
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2022
OK but remember reading is not not writing and speaking. In reading whatever answer u choose is what will determine ur score . But u can file for remark If u suspect a foul play
joshuabless:

I need atleast 7 in reading
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Vokes10: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
olamide34:

Hello, I also wrote on this date.

Please how do find the listening section? Was it easy or hard?

I really struggled with the listening section
It was really easy to me. Have you been able to see your result ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ojun50(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please house where can I register for the IELTS exam.
I base in Lagos, iyana ipaja

I full details in teams of cost and location and where to source for good materials

Please treat has urgent
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Lexsigno: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pls I got 6.0 on my ielts test with 6.0 writing 6.0 listening 7.0 speaking and 5.5 reading but the required results for the school I applied for is 6.5 with atleast 5.5 in all the skills. Is there any hope for me?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
U aiidy v ur answer in ur question. however, ucan contact the school of choice if band 6 can be considered. All the best
Lexsigno:
Pls I got 6.0 on my ielts test with 6.0 writing 6.0 listening 7.0 speaking and 5.5 reading but the required results for the school I applied for is 6.5 with atleast 5.5 in all the skills. Is there any hope for me?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ojun50(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lexsigno:
please where the did you write yr test and what are the requirement did for registration
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Lexsigno: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
ojun50:

please where the did you write yr test and what are the requirement did for registration
I wrote mine in warri. You need your international passport for registration
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ojun50(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lexsigno:
I wrote mine in warri. You need your international passport for registration
ok
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by eily: 5:37am On Mar 30, 2022
truthsayer009:
cc: MrBigiman

I have a General IELTS test to write & I am currently preparing using tests from ieltsonlinetests.com which has ONLY Academic Test.

Academic test seems diff from General tests, But can I use Academics test to prepare for a General tests.

I need suggestions, thanks.

Has anyone written both General & Academic test, I would like to know the difference (In terms of Experience) ?
Hi,
The IELTS Writing and Reading tests are different from the Academic and General Training tests. The Academic test will contain topics suitable for anyone entering university or professional institutions. The General Training test will contain topics based on general interest. For futher information about ielts test you can visit this page it will help you to understand ielts requirements and procedure.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2022
eily:

Hi,
The IELTS Writing and Reading tests are different from the Academic and General Training tests. The Academic test will contain topics suitable for anyone entering university or professional institutions. The General Training test will contain topics based on general interest. For futher information about ielts test you can visit this page it will help you to understand ielts requirements and procedure.

Bro, this was 2017. You are 5 years late!!!!!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Praise1025: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning House,So i intend sitting for the general session for IELTS exams,can you plz suggest where I can purchase the Cambridge study pack for it in Lagos. Thank you.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
I wrote the test on Saturday in Lagos… when should I check for my results?
Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2022
mickel00:
I wrote the test on Saturday in Lagos… when should I check for my results?
Thanks in anticipation!!!
Friday next week (8th of April)
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Hibiscus62:

Friday next week (8th of April)

My test was computer based. It shouldn’t take that long, I guess?!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
mickel00:

My test was computer based. It shouldn’t take that long, I guess?!
Yes it will take less time. My reply was for the paper based test
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by McIrx: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2022
I wrote my test on the 20th of March and I've seen my test result but yet to get the TRF. Please, how do I go about getting a mailed result?
Test centre: MOD Towers.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by CeeCyrils: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
I have booked and paid for my test for next week at BC and my status is still showing yet to be approved.
Meanwhile, I have sent a mail to them and I'm yet to get a reply on this. However, I have got access to GEL and I'm studying online.

Do I need to visit their office before the test date for clarification?

Please who has experienced this with BC?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by A1Projecthub(f): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
�FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends�
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Iwuese2022: 4:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Hello guys. I’ve really tried to study by myself but I’ve not had time. I think I need a tutorial, I need someone to push me and someone to be accountable to. Please kindly refer me to an Affordable place in Abuja. Thanks �
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Ulrich01(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2022
derommyvent:
Good morning, Please is there anyone that took Ielts exam on 14th of January that has seen his or her result?
The results are supposed to be released yesterday being 27th January, making it exactly 13 day.
My status is still showing awaiting result and there's another message under result section that reads "Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details."

Hello please did the result later show up?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AKAGod12: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Hi, am interested in ITIL EXAM.
How can register within Abuja
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hibiscus62:

Yes it will take less time. My reply was for the paper based test

Result is out already, thanks!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Anessi: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
mickel00:

Please when did you see it? I wrote CBT on 26th too, but in Kano, and I'm unable to access my results on the portal. CBT is supposed to be 3-5 days, I don't understand what's happening.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
mickel00:

Wow... Congrats.

How is it like?
Can you share?
I took mine on the 26th of March and I'm expecting the result on the 8th of April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.