Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (592748 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Shemadex(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
shams040:
Please someone should kindly help me with IELTS General materials

my email is tplshams@gmail.com

Thanks
I need too shittuseyi470@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chanceux: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls has anyone been able to check their Ielts result. My friend wrote with BC and they sent her an email that the results are out but yet, she's unable to check
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Olisa222: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Shemadex:
pls I need IELTS exam materials pls shittuseyi470@gmail.com
I really don't have materials, I used ielts online and youtube for practice. Just go online, everything is accessible.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Little advice for ielts don't do CBT if u are not used to computer test. Don't chew more than you can eat during your practice I.e give yourself reasonable time before taking it. practice well and be confident. Its not as hard as feared. Time yourself during practice

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Also I have materials in case u are interested #1500 very bulky materials including audio which are useful plus will share experience that will be useful and how to utilize these materials to get ur band score. U can email me samoluv8@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Julidab: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Please what type of IELTS is required. The person want to get health care job there. Then when she gets there she will work and apply for her masters. If she takes general to go UK and work, when she want to sch, Wil they tell her to rewrite IELTS for academics?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by juzor(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by juzor(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Julidab:
Please what type of IELTS is required. The person want to get health care job there. Then when she gets there she will work and apply for her masters. If she takes general to go UK and work, when she want to sch, Wil they tell her to rewrite IELTS for academics?
IELTS for UKVI Academic
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
I registered for academic IELTS. Computer based. British Council. However I have been unable to pay online.
After 3 attempts, I opted for bank transfer. I have used 2 banks now. Each time my money is refunded. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
This option allows test-takers to receive instant payment confirmation within the online registration portal.

Payment can be made online using debit cards following the steps below:

Login to the Standard IELTS Online Registration Portal and complete registration.

Click on “Pay Online”

Click on “Continue” on the checkout page and you will be redirected to the SeerBit Payment Platform.

Fill in the personal information required and click “Continue”

Select the “Pay with Card” option.

Fill in Debit Card details - Card number, Expiry date and Customer Verification Value (Security) and select “Continue”.

Fill in card PIN and “One Time Password” (OTP) to complete payment.

Payment confirmation will be sent instantly. You will be redirected to the Online Registration Portal for booking confirmation.

You will receive a payment confirmation and then a registration confirmation emails from the IELTS team within 1 working day. If you do not receive this, please contact our payment support team via exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org or 01 460 3090
Davidonkonsults:
I registered for academic IELTS. Computer based. British Council. However I have been unable to pay online.
After 3 attempts, I opted for bank transfer. I have used 2 banks now. Each time my money is refunded. Can anyone help?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Samoluv:
This option allows test-takers to receive instant payment confirmation within the online registration portal.

Payment can be made online using debit cards following the steps below:

Login to the Standard IELTS Online Registration Portal and complete registration.

Click on “Pay Online”

Click on “Continue” on the checkout page and you will be redirected to the SeerBit Payment Platform.

Fill in the personal information required and click “Continue”

Select the “Pay with Card” option.

Fill in Debit Card details - Card number, Expiry date and Customer Verification Value (Security) and select “Continue”.

Fill in card PIN and “One Time Password” (OTP) to complete payment.

Payment confirmation will be sent instantly. You will be redirected to the Online Registration Portal for booking confirmation.

You will receive a payment confirmation and then a registration confirmation emails from the IELTS team within 1 working day. If you do not receive this, please contact our payment support team via exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org or 01 460 3090
It's not working. I've trying using card and then bank transfer.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go to their nearest centre or make use of idp/mod ielts. Its not a must to use british council. I used idp for mine. They are all accepted worldwide
Davidonkonsults:

It's not working. I've trying using card and then bank transfer.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Samoluv:
Go to their nearest centre or make use of idp/mod ielts. Its not a must to use british council. I used idp for mine. They are all accepted worldwide
Thank you. I thought IDP wasn't supported in Nigeria from covid.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by eniola1010(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Please i have been hearing people talk about mod. Idp. What are these
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EniEye: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

You can pay using your mobile app (. Just print the receipt and send as email to them
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Katieposh(f): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pls i wrote computer based IELTS since last week tuesday with IDP and i have been unable to check my result. All details are very correct. However, i am yet to get a mail stating that result is ready. shouldnt i be getting a mail as to the result notification? Has anyone written with IDP with same date and has been able or unable to check test result.

Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Annidenobeh: 5:31am On Feb 16, 2022
I took my test last week Monday.. I had to send them an email and I saw my results this morning I think you should try to check it again online if not send them an email
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OgogoroDegree: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Annidenobeh:
I took my test last week Monday.. I had to send them an email and I saw my results this morning I think you should try to check it again online if not send them an email

Please feed us more info on the test complexity and your preparation.

Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Annidenobeh: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Ok first of let me say this it's different strokes for difficult folks
Some people spend alot of time studying while some prepare under a week

Personally I didn't have time to study for a long period and I didn't have funds to pay for classes
I prepared under the space of a week because I had to get it done as soon as possible
So I studied with the e2 IELTS YouTube channel ( they have great content) and I took tips from some other channels which I can't remember but basically I used e2 IELTS
I also took a free mock test from their channel it's a 5hour long video of what the test looks like I think that helped me alot
I got 6.5 which is not to high compared to some people's results but basically you need to get a 6 so I guess 6.5 is good too
Uhmm.. generally you should focus more on the reading it's most difficult...the listening should be the easiest... try not to loose focus even if you skipped a question already (basically study with e2 you'll get all this there)
Then if you can afford it you can pay for more classes just to make sure you're fully prepared and you pass it once
That was it for me. I'm open to any other questions as regards my experience �

5 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by willjoe: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello friends. Please where can i get TOEFL hard copy materials in Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Claudia00: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good evening all.
Please is it possible to get my TRF after 5months of writing the exams?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by graceapadija: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Please anyone with material on IELTS will be appreciated, kindly send to my mail graceapadija@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by wealthnet: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Julidab:

Do you know you can Relocate to Canada as a Student without IELTS & Become a permanent Resident After your Education.

If you need it or doubt it:
Send your name and email to marfkun5@gmail.com. I will forward details to your mail.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Decentdave(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
wealthnet:

Do you know you can Relocate to Canada as a Student without IELTS & Become a permanent Resident After your Education.

If you need it or doubt it:
Send your name and email to marfkun5@gmail.com. I will forward details to your mail.
scam

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by damselhoney(f): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
CBT or Paper Based test ...Which do you advise?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by KayodeIsaiah: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Can someone please help me with the current cost of the "IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)" and is there any specific date for taking the test? Is there a location in Abuja for training/Test? Would the test be written in a physical location? Thank you so much.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by lilangel20: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Please I have a question.
I wrote my first ielts in august 12, 2021 and I didnt pass reading then I went further to write in February 12, 2022 and passed everything except listening.

Can I combine the 2 as I am confused if it is still within six months. Please I need your help
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Samoluv(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Its quite different from WAEC and NECO or GCE that's why u have to be at ur best why taking it. You can't combine them, thats just the simple answer. Meanwhile, in some RARE cases and you must score at least 6.5 bandscore and above overall in order to be considered and must be within 6months of each other...
lilangel20:
Please I have a question.
I wrote my first ielts in august 12, 2021 and I didnt pass reading then I went further to write in February 12, 2022 and passed everything except listening.

Can I combine the 2 as I am confused if it is still within six months. Please I need your help
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OgogoroDegree: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Annidenobeh:
Ok first of let me say this it's different strokes for difficult folks
Some people spend alot of time studying while some prepare under a week

Personally I didn't have time to study for a long period and I didn't have funds to pay for classes
I prepared under the space of a week because I had to get it done as soon as possible
So I studied with the e2 IELTS YouTube channel ( they have great content) and I took tips from some other channels which I can't remember but basically I used e2 IELTS
I also took a free mock test from their channel it's a 5hour long video of what the test looks like I think that helped me alot
I got 6.5 which is not to high compared to some people's results but basically you need to get a 6 so I guess 6.5 is good too
Uhmm.. generally you should focus more on the reading it's most difficult...the listening should be the easiest... try not to loose focus even if you skipped a question already (basically study with e2 you'll get all this there)
Then if you can afford it you can pay for more classes just to make sure you're fully prepared and you pass it once
That was it for me. I'm open to any other questions as regards my experience �

What are we to bring to the test centre during the test day?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by petemail2all(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Just your means of Identification mostly.
they should give you other materials needed.
you will be given a locker to keep your belongings
OgogoroDegree:

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
OgogoroDegree:

I have been trying to register for the exams for a while now, but I can’t seem to pass the stage where I input post code/Zip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.