Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (591619 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
oluwaafeyikemi:
Hello everyone,

I wrote my exam on the 19th of November and the results have not been released. Is there anyone with similar issu?

It a pity I lost my scholarship position because of this, am still yet to get mine, I wrote on the 20th November.

I contacted them, and fixed an appoint to come collect the physical copy at Abuja,imagine fa.
And am resident in kano. But my friend will collect it for me, see how i insulted them, sharp sharp they booked appointment for.me
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by deawesomest: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thanos5555:

It a pity I lost my scholarship position because of this, am still yet to get mine, I wrote on the 20th November.

I contacted them, and fixed an appoint to come collect the physical copy at Abuja,imagine fa.
And am resident in kano. But my friend will collect it for me, see how i insulted them, sharp sharp they booked appointment for.me

@Thanos5555 just sent you a mail. Please respond. Need to ask some questions! Thank you.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
deawesomest:

@Thanos5555 just sent you a mail. Please respond. Need to ask some questions! Thank you.

I have responded.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tamee(f): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
There's a phone no and email address on the dashboard, when you log in to your account.

Though I read somewhere that they rarely respond, it's still worth giving a try.

oluwaafeyikemi:
How can I get in touch with them?

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
See here:

pretty1986:
Good afternoon, please which number do use in calling them?. because I want enquire on how someone can get another IELTS exam result Certificate,if lost.is urgent.Thanks.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Whoa! So sorry about the scholarship.

Did you write Computer-Based or Paper? And did they give an explanation as to why they did not update your test results on the portal first?

It's quite weird that they couldn't even send a mail to give an update about a possible delay in the result release date after giving an assurance at the test center that CBT results would be out in 5 days.

Anyway, I really hope I get to speak with someone on Monday and get an update.

Thanos5555:

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nuel65(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
hello guys, i'm currently preparing for my IELTS General for immigration purposes. can someone help me with useful materials and website to practice? i will appreciate all useful resources. thank you very much.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Canismajoris: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
someone help me with ukvi registration link and online payment procedure.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Is there any information as regards the release of the results? I'm worried o
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
First attempt with materials gathered everywhere on the internet
Speaking 8
Writing was 6.5 but requested for a re-mark and got 7.5
Reading 8.5
Listening 8

4 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by aliandro(m): 3:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Wrote on 28th November 2022 CBT IDP. TODAY IS DAy 7 and they have refused to reply their email.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2022
So, I just spoke to a customer care rep at the British Council NG.

She apologised for the delay, said it's most likely due to some technical or administrative issues and asked to wait till the end of the week. sad

When I asked her if it was an isolated incident, she said quite a number of people who took the CD test have been calling in to complain too. In fact, she said just this morning, she's received a few of those calls.

According to her, if I don't get my results by Thursday, I should get in touch again by Friday.

Guess we're going to have to wait. undecided

Anyway, you could still call in and table your complaint so they know there's still a lot of us waiting.

oluwaafeyikemi:
Is there any information as regards the release of the results? I'm worried o
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by aliandro(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2022
isalahey:

She apologised for the delay, said it's most likely due to some technical or administrative issues and asked to wait till the end of the week. sad

When I asked her if it was an isolated incident, she said quite a number of people who took the CD test have been calling in to complain too. In fact, she said just this morning, she's received a few of those calls.

According to her, if I don't get my results by Thursday, I should get in touch again by Friday.

Anyway, you could still call in and table your complaint so they know there's still a lot of us waiting.

They are making it obvious that there isn't any difference between Pbt and Cbt,if you have to wait for more than a week to get a result that is meant to be available within 3 to 5 days.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. I will call them.
isalahey:

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Onyebda(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
WhyNa:
Hmm. Does it means no nairalander intends writing IELTS? Where does the crowd almost every saturday come from?

To get 2023 scholarships in Canada without IELTS. Check out the following resources;

https://schorlashipslab.com/6-fully-funded-2023-scholarships-in-canada-bachelors-masters-phd-apply-now/
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by benergy(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2022
I also wrote my IELTS Academic by British council paper-based on 19th November, 2022. But till now no result yet as shown on their portal. However, they sent the result to the school I filled to receive it.

oluwaafeyikemi:
Hello everyone,

I wrote my exam on the 19th of November and the results have not been released. Is there anyone with similar issu?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2022
quote author=benergy post=118936739]I also wrote my IELTS Academic by British council paper-based on 19th November, 2022. But till now no result yet as shown on their portal. However, they sent the result to the school I filled to receive it.

[/quote] I spoke with the customer rep, and she said it has not been released. Hopefully, before the end of the week, it will be uploaded on the portal.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Hey guys!

Just got my IELTS Results! Got the notification to view via my email a few minutes ago. Then logged in via the portal and found it.

Hope y'all get yours too
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ayinba1(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
How much did you pay for registration for IELTs? Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nexusz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
isalahey:
Hey guys!

Just got my IELTS Results! Got the notification to view via my email a few minutes ago. Then logged in via the portal and found it.

Hope y'all get yours too
What's your score?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nexusz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
ayinba1:
How much did you pay for registration for IELTs? Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Not yet. Mine was paper-based
isalahey:
Hey guys!

Hope y'all get yours too
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
for those who wrote on the 20th November, it ready via DHL, i think they now use 14 day counting period for those who choose CBT

i got R 6.5, L6.5 W 6.0 S 7.5 overall 6.5

but guys i can really swear that i put my strength on my writing section the most, even cross checking to see if there were errors.
i think am under marked in that section, am thinking of applying for a remark, what do you guys think
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
layo1305:
Speaking 8
Reading 8.5
Listening 8

Was your money refunded to you after remark, i think i was underscored in writing, i expected it as my highest score, but i got 6.0, how comes.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Have you been able to view your result on your portal?
benergy:
I also wrote my IELTS Academic by British council paper-based on 19th November, 2022. But till now no result yet as shown on their portal. However, they sent the result to the school I filled to receive it.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by benergy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
I also just got mine this evening, L 7.5, R 8.0, W 6.0, S 8.0. My writing score has devastated me, with many institutions wanting minimum of 6.5 across. How do I request a remark for my writing, because I really gave it my all as well?
Thanos5555:
for those who wrote on the 20th November, it ready via DHL, i think they now use 14 day counting period for those who choose CBT

i got R 6.5, L6.5 W 6.0 S 7.5 overall 6.5

but guys i can really swear that i put my strength on my writing section the most, even cross checking to see if there were errors.
i think am under marked in that section, am thinking of applying for a remark, what do you guys think
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by benergy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
I sent them a mail this afternoon, and got my result mailed to me about 2hours later.

oluwaafeyikemi:
Have you been able to view your result on your portal?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by benergy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please how did you request for a remark?

I got in speaking 8.0
Reading 8.0
Listening 7.5
Writing 6.0
I need to get a remark in my writing.
layo1305:
Speaking 8
Reading 8.5
Listening 8
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
I just got my result
Listening 8.5
Reading 8.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8.5
Pls I need a remark for my writing. How can I request for it uote author=benergy post=118955074]I sent them a mail this afternoon, and got my result mailed to me about 2hours later.

[/quote]
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
benergy:
Please how did you request for a remark?

I got in speaking 8.0
Reading 8.0
Listening 7.5
Writing 6.0
I need to get a remark in my writing.

Same place where you saw the result online. Click on EOR enquiry on result. It costs 27k
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thanos5555:

Was your money refunded to you after remark, i think i was underscored in writing, i expected it as my highest score, but i got 6.0, how comes.
I have filled the form for refund although I am yet to get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.