Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20564 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am afraid updates would be coming on wednesday instead.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2014
I was able to squeeze out some time,so let me update a little,since its page 8.Thanks for following.

GDB News

Olympic Marseille 2:1 GDB(OM scored first but Danny equalised in the 82nd min,but OM took the lead in the 90th min to the dismay of GDB)

GDB 4:0 OGC Nice (Danny scored an hattrick)

GDB 3:0 Stade Malbere (Danny scored an hattrick)

Theeselvargen 2:2 GDB (Danny could only score a goal in the 1st Leg of the UEFA Champions League knock out stage)

Toulouse 2:0 GDB

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Man..danny done grow oo....madrid mk Una cm sign dis ninja Na!! undecided
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Am through with my presentation so expect the Longest and Best Updates Coming Up Tonight! smiley
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Chuksemi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Am through with my presentation so expect the Longest and Best Updates Coming Up Tonight! smiley
Now na Night oh. No update.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chuksemi:
Now na Night oh. No update.

updates coming up now
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
GDB News

Toulouse 0:0 GDB

GDB 3:0 AJ Auxerre (Danny scored a goal)

GDB 4:0 AC Arles Avignon (Danny scored two goals)

GDB 1:0 Theeselvagen (Champions League Knockout stage 2nd Leg Danny scored in the 3rd minute but was unable to make an impact on the game again)

Stade Rennais 0:1 GDB

Montepeiller 0:1 GDB

GDB cruise into the Champions League Quater Finals and will be meeting Ligue1 rivals, Olympique Lyonnais.
GDB will look to win this as they their history odds of beating OL is 7:3.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
GDB Manager Reshuffles Players

The GDB manager has reshuffled his squad to create an efficient team and get the team to build up chemistry and this has seen Danny being relegated to play as a winger,with Cavenaghi taking up the role of a striker.
Danny said he would try to do his best to adjust to the position.
Many GDB players though are complaining that it wont be such a good idea.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
GDB News

GDB 2:0 Olympic Lyonnais (GDB beat OL in the 1st Leg of the Champions League Quater Finals,Danny couldnt do much to impact his team.he says he is trying to adjust to his new position)

GDB 4:1 PSG

Olympic Lyonnais 1:2 GDB (GDB are through to the Semi Finals of the Champions League as they beat OL 4:1 on aggregate,with Danny having an assist to his name)

GDB 2:0 Valenciennes (Danny has kept his record of always scoring against his first club,as he gave GDB the victory with One Goal and One Assist to his name,he says he is adjusting to his new position pretty well)

ST Etienne 0:0 GDB

GDB will be facing Valencia in the Champions League Semi Finals and will hope to reach the finals once more and maybe claim the trophy,for the 2nd time in a row.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
I Want To Leave- Danny

Danny has declared his intentions to leave GDB at the end of the season saying there was unhealthy competition in the club.
He said he will be looking to go to Napoli,Chelsea,Tottenham,AC Milan or Barcelona.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
GDB News

Valencia 0:1 GDB (GDB were lucky to get a scrappy 1 goal lead in the 64th minute from Fernando in the 1st Leg of the Champions League Semi Finals,they will be looking for the win in the 2nd leg in front of their home fans)

Olympic Lyonnais 2:0 GDB (OL beat GDB 2goals down in the Ligue1, They will take it as a revenge to GDB for knocking them out of the Champions League)

Valencia 0:3 GDB (GDB beat Valencia 3goals down in a footballing masterclass in the 2nd Leg of the Champions League Semi Finals ,Danny made 3Assists with Cavenaghi scoring an hattrick. GDB will hope history repeats itself as the cruise into the finals to face either Barcelona or Real Madrid,two La Liga Giants)

GDB 2:1 AS Monaco (Danny scored a goal and made an assist)

AS Nancy 1:4 GDB (Danny scored two goals and made an assist)

RC Lens 0:3 GDB (Danny scored a Goal)

GDB will be facing Real Madrid next in the Champions League Finals.
GDB's Manager has revealed that Danny will be playing as a striker in the Finalss.
Lets keep our fingers crossed and wait.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Champions League Finals Update will come tomorrow with the pictures.
Who will be crowned Champions?wink

I myself have not played the match,even if we lose I'll save the game that way

make your predictions and winners will be mentioned in the next special update on Danny's personal life smiley
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Chuksemi(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2014
I am for G.D.B. They would win. It's necessary.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
updates tomorrow, the posts above have been modified, you can check the pictures.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2014
updates are ready!!!
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
UEFA Champions League Final

the champions league finals was a spectacle to behold, as it pitted Real Madrid against GDB.
with real Madrid having Ronaldo, Benzema,Muller and Suarez in their attack, the game was looking like a walk over for them, but GDB were prepared to meet the Spanish giants as they dished out a surprise in the 4th minute with Danny giving a cross which Chalme did well to cleverly put away.
but celebrations were short-lived for GDB as Ronaldo equalised in the 11th minute.
the game pulled through to half time 1:1.
after much discussion in the dressing rooms, both teams came out with fresh attack ideas but Danny was substituted in the 66th minute.
hopes rekindled for GDB when Pepe brought down Plasil in the penalty box and the referee awarded GDB a penalty, which Cavenaghi did well to send home and put GDB back in the lead.
though Real Madrid dominated to the end of the match, they couldn't level the scores, which saw GDB being crowned champions once again.

chuksemi won the prediction and so will feature in a special update.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
GDB News

Stade Brestois 0:1 GDB (Danny scored 1 goal)

FC Lorient 1:1 GDB (Danny scored 1 goal)

FC Sochaux 0:4 (Danny scored 4 goals)

After defeating Sochaux 4-0, GDB have been crowned Ligue1 champions.the club have won a double and have two matches to go till the end of the season.
Danny received an offer from AS Roma for £6 million but has kept silent on the issue.
He has also been called to the Nigerian national team for the World Cup, which will take place at the end of the season.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
I've got a tonne of updates for you guys, that would fill a whole page, but that would have to be tomorrow as I got to sort some things out.

Sneak Peek: Danny will be leaving GDB.

Thanks to all those still following.
Chuksemi , you will still get your 'Guest Star' update
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
yes, today na today.
updates coming up soon.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
PES Sport News

after GDB won the Ligue1 in their 36th fixture, they concluded the season by beating LOSC 4 goals to nil, with Danny scoring a hattrick. and beating Olympique Marseille 2:0, with Danny picking up a goal.

Ligue1 News
Danny won the following awards during the season;

*Player Of the Season

*Top Scorer (amassing 43 goals in the Ligue1)

*He was also listed in the Ligue1 Best 11

Danny has also been made GDB's New Captain, Xabi Alonso said he and the manager made the decision as Danny had proved his worth throughout the Season, he said Danny was a good team player and they were sure he would lead them to greater heights.
Danny said he felt honored to be made the team's captain , and he knows it's a huge responsibility, so he will live up to moment and do his best. he thanked his fans for their unflinching support.
fans were so excited that their 'King of the Goal' was being made captain, while critics see it as a move to tie down Danny to the club.

Danny has been called up by coach Stephen keshi for the world cup.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
FIFA World Cup

The fifa world cup has commenced, and after going past the world cup qualifiers, Nigeria have been drawn with;
Serbia
Russia
and Uruguay.

World Cup Kick Offs

Nigeria started the competition by facing Russia in their group stage match, Russia opened the scoring in the 13th min and followed with a quick fire double from pavyluchenko in the 18th minute. the game was looking already won for Russia, but Danny gave Nigeria a glimmer of hope in the 44th min after a defense splitting run, before calmly beating the keeper to make the scores 2:1 by halftime.
Nigeria started the 2nd half on fire, as Danny gave a low cross to mikel, who then finished it off well, making the scores level. Martins then added his name to the goal list in the 71st min , and Danny finished the game off in the 84th minute to give Nigeria a 4:2 victory.

Nigeria met Uruguay next, and the Nigerian camp said it was looking for a draw, and would try to prevent a loss to the football giants.Danny opened the scoring for Nigeria in the 64th min and the Nigerian stands went agog with jubilation, but their jubilation was cut short as Luis Suarez equalised in the 79th min. the match ended 1:1, to the disappointment of Uruguay.

Nigeria met Serbia in their last group stage match and expected it to be an easy victory for them but were caught surprised as a very defensive Serbia opened the scoring, Nigeria tried to equalise and were lucky when Danny scored just before half time, the game ended 1:1 with Danny picking up a hamstring injury.Nigeria were lucky to qualify alongside Russia, as a respected Uruguay fell 2:1 to Russia.
the Nigeria physio said Danny will be able to play through the world cup with the hamstring, as it wasn't really serious.

Nigeria met England in the knock out stage of the world cup, the game pulled through to extra time and England ran into trouble when Danny scored in the 112th minute, but he had to be substituted immediately after scoring as he complained of pains.England's hope were further dashed when victor Moses scored in the 120th minute just before the end of the match.

Nigeria slid into the the quarter finals to meet France, Danny managed to give an assist and taiwo scored from a header to give Nigeria a 2:0 victory.

Nigeria met Japan at the semi finals, Japan who had a successful run through out the competition proved a hard nut for Nigeria to crack, as they equalised Nigeria's first goal 5mins after. Honda later put Japan in front in the 32nd minute, but Danny's GDB teammate, Temile equalised just before the break.after the break Echiejile put Nigeria back in the lead, before Danny finished the game off with a well placed goal, ending the game 4:2.

World Cup Finals
Nigeria met football giants Germany at the world cup finals.the game dragged through till the 2nd half, when taiwo fouled Klose just outside the box in the 85th minute. Ozil then made the best use of the freekick by sending it into the net. Nigeria became devastated and demoralized.the game ended in favour of Germany and Danny was seen crying. Germany were then crowned champions of the world.

PICTURES: NIGERIA DEVASTATED AFTER LOSING THE WORLD CUP FINALS

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
World Cup Awards

Danny won the following awards at the world cup;

*Player of the Tournament
*Top Scorer
*Assist Leader
*Best 11
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2014
New Season Stats

A new Season has commenced after the world cup, these are Danny's new stats;

Value: £12,683,000
Ability: 75
Shirt Number: 99
Club: Girondins de Bordeaux
Playing Positions: CF, SS and WF
Fans: 270,000

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Remaining updates to come tomorrow,
Make me too go catch small sleep smiley
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
this thing you people are doing; viewing without commenting, diarisgodoo! grin
more updates will come today, maybe this afternoon.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2014
GDB News

the Ligue started but wasn't one of Danny's best as he couldn't play at the pre-season due to the injury he picked up at the world cup.
the GDB physio said his continual play at the world cup contributed to his poor fitness. the GDB manager said Danny would be put as an attacking midfielder so as to reduce his work load.
after 4 fixtures , GDB find themselves in 7th place under Danny's captaincy.
but Danny also won the UEFA Super Cup as captain for GDB, his first silverware this season against Villareal;

GDB 1:0 OGC Nice (Xabi Alonso scored)

GDB 0:1 LOSC

Olympic Lyon 1:1 GDB (Danny scored 1 goal)

AS Nancy 0:1 GDB (Danny scored 1 goal)

UEFA Super Cup: GDB 2:0 Villareal (Xabi Alonso scored the opener, while Wendel scored from a freekick to give GDB the victory. Danny wasn't able to impose himself in the match with a goal)

PICTURES: GDB are Super Cup Winners

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Make danny komot 4 dat club duringhalf season jhur
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Tomtoxic: Make danny komot 4 dat club duringhalf season jhur

ya, he comot for the club during half season,i go update later.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Danny Sacks Hauboulin

Danny has sacked agent Hauboulin and accused him of not bringing potential clubs to scout him, but agent Hauboulin defended himself saying he had brought the attention of A.C. Milan and even Barcelona to Danny, but Danny turned them down claiming he wasn't ready to move.
Hauboulin also said Danny's poor performance this season stopped clubs from coming for him.Danny has hired French agent, Desbert.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by mykelon: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jskelly11:
ALL THE NEW COMERS OF THIS THREAD YOU ALL ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO DANNY WORLD.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

AND ALL THOSE GHOSTREADERS YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY TO COMMENT BECAUSE IT AIN'T EASY TO DO THIS THANKS ALL.

SIGNED JAY2k007

Ok I agree am a ghost reader of this thread. Apart from d gameplay I think bro u write really well. I seems so real and I ve read every story and following it curiously.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by mykelon: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Danny Sacks Hauboulin

Danny has sacked agent Hauboulin and accused him of not bringing potential clubs to scout him, but agent Hauboulin defended himself saying he had brought the attention of A.C. Milan and even Barcelona to Danny, but Danny turned them down claiming he wasn't ready to move.
Hauboulin also said Danny's poor performance this season stopped clubs from coming for him.Danny has hired French agent, Desbert.
Make Danny make that big move to madrid or barca. Let him bench ronaldo or send messi to the wings. Desbert aka mendes do the deal, make it happen!!!
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Danny Wins Ballon D'or

Danny has been nominated for the Ballon D'or and has won it by 404 votes, in 2nd place is Higuain of Manchester United, and in 3rd place is Lennon of Manchester United.
critics have said Danny didn't deserve the award, but the judges, made of journalists from all over the world thought otherwise, saying he has flair and can entertain a crowd single handedly.
"his contribution at the world cup was absolutely magnificent" said Sepp Blatter. Though Danny started the season poorly, he has kick started his performance by taking GDB from 7th place to 1st place in 18 fixtures. He currently has 12goals in 17 appearances.

GDB will be playing Boca Juniors in the Club International Cup next week, after which the half season transfer window will be open.

Danny's agent, desbert said discussions were in full gear for the forward, but he expressed his disappointment when AC Milan and FC Barcelona said they were no longer interested in the player due to his behaviour towards them, and his poor form this season. He said Danny might be moving to England or Italy though.

YES OO! PAGE 9 THINGS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / The Best Game You've Ever Played / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.