Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20561 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
mykelon:

Make Danny make that big move to madrid or barca. Let him bench ronaldo or send messi to the wings. Desbert aka mendes do the deal, make it happen!!!

tell Danny say make him improve this season.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Club International Cup

Danny won his 2nd silverware as captain of GDB by beating CA Boca Juniors 4:1 in the club International cup.
GDB opened the scoring when Danny got on a ball by a mistake from Boca, before calmly slotting it past the keeper.
Danny also assisted after a run from down the left wing, before slotting it through to Cavenaghi who put it into the far post.
Danny later scored a header from Xabi Alonso's corner kick.
Boca later gave their fans something to be atleast happy about after scoring a penalty, when chalme fell their lone striker in the box. but their goal didn't put smiles on the Boca faithful as Ruben Amorim scored in the 82nd min through a rebound.

Danny's agent, Desbert has said Danny has received offers for Danny from Wigan, AS Roma and Real Madrid, but Madrid pulled out at the last hour saying they didn't need the striker anymore.

Danny was in tears as he lifted the trophy revealing he had almost concluded deals with AS Roma, making it probably, his last trophy for GDB.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Danny Is Leaving GDB

Danny's agent, Desbert has revealed that Danny will be going to AS Roma during the Half-Season Transfer Window.

Danny was on the verge of signing with Real Madrid, but Madrid pulled out in the last minute.

AS Roma offered GDB £15 million for Danny, with a salary of £14 million.

Danny is currently in Italy for Fitness check, though he sent a message via Twitter to his fans saying his heart would always be with GDB and his fans. That GDB made him what he is, and though he would want to remain at GDB, he felt he had to go to other shores to grow.

Danny's Spell Summary With GDB

Danny spent Two and A Half seasons with GDB, from age 18 to 21.

He played 128 matches in all for GDB.

He has an average rating of 7.4 with GDB.

He scored a total of 119 goals for the club and gave 35 assists.

His average defensive rating is 6.4.

He currently has a total of 300,000 fans, with 61,885 of them being GDB fans.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
New Transfer Update

VALUE: £15 million
ABILITY: 75
CLUB: AS Roma
SHIRT NUMBER: 21
PLAYING POSITIONS: CF,SS and WF

Danny's fans have reduced from 300,000 to 260,000 after his decision to join AS Roma from GDB.

Pictures will come later.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
I dey follow. I've my own career but it's not posted.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by mykelon: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
New Transfer Update

VALUE: £15 million
ABILITY: 75
CLUB: AS Roma
SHIRT NUMBER: 21
PLAYING POSITIONS: CF,SS and WF

Danny's fans have reduced from 300,000 to 260,000 after his decision to join AS Roma from GDB.

Pictures will come later.
Why Roma now? Can't he determine d number of years on his contract? Hope he plays well for roma
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by joedejana(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
It's haven on ps4
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Fixgoo , Mykelon , Joedejana

thanks you guys for commenting.

Nice, you should think of posting yours. I go follow the story well well @Fixgoo

well he can choose the number of years he wants to stay, so I may leave at the end of the season if a better offer comes @Mykelon

Nice one, #PS4 Thing @Joedejana
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ezzylee(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Dannys contract with as roma runs for how many years?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
ezzylee:
Dannys contract with as roma runs for how many years?

5 years, but I will definitely leave before then.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by abduldope(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
U shld hv styd in France 4 lyk 3yrs in other to advance so dt bigger teams cn cm
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ezzylee(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2014
abduldope:
U shld hv styd in France 4 lyk 3yrs in other to advance so dt bigger teams cn cm
Variety is the spice of life. For me, he should move around and have a feel of different leagues.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tkadprince(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2014
wooooooowwww never knew someone dat love career games like me dey @small, luv all ur analysis bro keep the ministry moving #lol. Wish a real career mode like diz z on psp
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by holuwamurewa(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gosh just started reading and I love it keep it up bro
SMALLPENIS:
Danny Is Leaving GDB
Danny's agent, Desbert has revealed that Danny will be going to AS Roma during the Half-Season Transfer Window.
Danny was on the verge of signing with Real Madrid, but Madrid pulled out in the last minute.
AS Roma offered GDB £15 million for Danny, with a salary of £14 million.
Danny is currently in Italy for Fitness check, though he sent a message via Twitter to his fans saying his heart would always be with GDB and his fans. That GDB made him what he is, and though he would want to remain at GDB, he felt he had to go to other shores to grow.
Danny's Spell Summary With GDB
Danny spent Two and A Half seasons with GDB, from age 18 to 21.
He played 128 matches in all for GDB.
He has an average rating of 7.4 with GDB.
He scored a total of 119 goals for the club and gave 35 assists.
His average defensive rating is 6.4.
He currently has a total of 300,000 fans, with 61,885 of them being GDB fans.
Gosh just started reading and I love it keep it up bro
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by holuwamurewa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
And one more thing I support the YouTube suggestion at least some of us will watch and show others so as to increase fans
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
I think a change of location helps improve a player,Danny has improved in dribbling now,thanks for commenting anyway,its really appreciated @abduldope

yes oo! We dey,but we no plenty @Tkadprince

Thanks alot bro, noted @holuwamurewa

thanks for still following at ezzylee, I've been pretty busy

updates coming up tonight
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
News De Roma

Danny joined Roma but couldnt participate in the pre season due to injury complications from a torn tendon in his knee.
Danny was however declared fit by Roma physios for the start of the 2nd half of the season.

Danny started the 2nd half of the season in poor form as he was just recovering from injury,he also showed poor chemistry with the Roma players.
He said he was sure once he got used to the turf,style of play and teammates at Italy, he would definitely be back on top form.
The Roma manager had been asked to loan out Danny, but he refused saying he saw potential in Danny and knew what the young lad was capable of.
Danny hasnt scored in the following games;

Roma 1:0 SS Napoli (Julio Baptista scored)

Xavrenaguel 0:0 Roma

Theeselvargen 0:1 (Europa League, Di Maria scored)

Roma 1:0 AC Milan (Menez scored)

Roma 3:1 Theeselvargen (Danny didnt play)

Danny said he was getting to understand the players and the physios said he was showing good signs of getting back on form.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by holuwamurewa(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Danny don nak juju
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
AS Roma News

Danny finally scored in the italian league against SS Lazio.
He also picked up the 'Man of the Match' Title.
He later caught good form towards the middle of the second half of the season, as he scored two straight hattricks.
Danny said he was loving the Italian League as it had given the chance to polish his dribbling skills.
He promised to trailblaze the league next season

Fixtures:

SS Lazio 0:3 Roma (Danny scored a goal and made 1assist)

Bologna 0:2 Roma (Danny was rested for the italian cup match)

Inter Milan 0:0 Roma

Inter Milan 1:1 Roma (Europa League: Danny scored his first UEFA competition goal for Roma against Inter in 21mins, but Inter struck back in the 83rd min to strike a draw)

Roma 2:0 Genoa

Roma 1:0 Inter (Europa League: Danny scored the only goal in the 2nd leg to help Roma coast to the Quater Finals)

UC Sampdoria 1:1 Roma

Juventus 0:6 Roma (Danny ad a filled day against Italian League giants,Juventus, after picking up four goals,Danny couldnt hide his happiness as he ran to carry Roma's Manager, e said he thanked him for believing in him )

Roma 4:0 Athletico Madrid (Europa League Quater Finals: Danny was on fire as he picked up his 2nd consecutive hattrick for Roma, scoring three goals at home)

Roma 2:0 AC Chievo (Danny scored a goal)

Athletico Madrid 1:0 Roma (Europa League Quater Finals: though Athletico beat Roma it wasnt enough as Roma coasted into the Semi Finals on a 4:1 aggregate to face chelsea)

ACF Fiorentina 1:2 Roma (Danny scored a goal)

Bologna 3:4 Roma (Danny wasnt picked for the italian cup but Roma won the game)

Roma 3:1 Bologna (Danny scored a goal and made an assist in the italian league fixture)

Roma will be facing Chelsea next at Stamford Bridge in the Europa League Semi Finals.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Donjay007(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
na roma e join?ah
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ezzylee(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
@smallpenis abeg bring the updates fast. Something tells me the roma vs Chelsea match is gonna be really really hot.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Am bak oh! Y danny go roma na? Y my chelsea nur make offer 4 danny nw he z gona destroy us @smallpen'i's take d match jejely nur beat cfc many i pen'i's name i pray AMIN
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by princesuko(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2014
just started following #keeptheministrymoving
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2014
My people I don come back o!
Updates coming today, I don enter new season sef.

*tip: Danny is going to Chelsea
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
My people I don come back o!
Updates coming today, I don enter new season sef.

*tip: Danny is going to Chelsea
i be think say you don abandon this thread dey troll you don't get xbox one and fifa 15 abi na troll u dey troll
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jskelly11:
i be think say you don abandon this thread dey troll you don't get xbox one and fifa 15 abi na troll u dey troll

lol, na my friend own oo!
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by 3coins(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2014
this is by far the best thread i'v seen in this section. . . Smallpenis nice work. . .BAL is the only stuff pes gets better than fifa in. . . Dont you play fifa bro?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2014
3coins:
this is by far the best thread i'v seen in this section. . . Smallpenis nice work. . .BAL is the only stuff pes gets better than fifa in. . . Dont you play fifa bro?

yea, I do play fifa, its my best soccer simulation, even downloaded it on my tab........

to update this thread is looking stressful to me, but I've got to try. jskelly11 and all the thread followers don run sef grin

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by 3coins(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

yea, I do play fifa, its my best soccer simulation, even downloaded it on my tab........

to update this thread is looking stressful to me, but I've got to try. jskelly11 and all the thread followers don run sef grin
lol. . Try man. . . I think i am gonna do something like this when i get my fifa 15 later this week. . Mine i going to be manager career and not player career. . . Player career on fifa is so uninteresting. . Thanks for the inspiration. . grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
3coins:

lol. . Try man. . . I think i am gonna do something like this when i get my fifa 15 later this week. . Mine i going to be manager career and not player career. . . Player career on fifa is so uninteresting. . Thanks for the inspiration. . grin

grin I'll be your No.1 follower when you create the thread.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by 3coins(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

grin I'll be your No.1 follower when you create the thread.
no p mannn grin grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by damo53(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice thread bro... Love d story... At one stage I even felt like I was Danny... I hope my stingy arsenwenger can sign him ooo... Abeg keep it on... Soo interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / The Best Game You've Ever Played / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.