Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55962 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ekundayo7: 4:36am On Aug 22, 2014
F117A: Absolutely disgusting.
I had a friend like that who practised cohabition to the limits.
He was living with one very naive babe that was giving him raw sex and other wively benefits for four years.
I remember having this involuntary desire to puke whenever i see that lady.
Seriously,with everything i have seen,i have realized that the luckiest and smartest guys are the ones married to virgins.
Are you sick in the head? Your cultural or religious conditioning has overtaken your logic. Why didn't you feel the urge to puke everytime looking at YOUR FRIEND? He surely was the one who wooed her into the arrangement for his own benefit. smh
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by drnairalov: 5:05am On Aug 22, 2014
"oyi n'aka mma na mbiarute ".what is d meaning any1??
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Aug 22, 2014
Not adviced biko angry angry angry
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2014
After washing, cooking and doing everything for him and he eventually leaves you.....hmmmmm cant do that ish...

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Bitojoe(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2014
hugelyendowed: am sure that many would come here to play saint.

Anyway, as for me, I lived together with my girlfriend back in school. From 2nd year to final year. I was just a year ahead of her. I would have married her if I had gotten job immediately after graduation but u know women , time doesn't wait for them so she just got married last December.

man,there is God oo.
Am sure there is no love between both of you.just because there is is delay in gettin job,you can't marry each oda.am so sure,if a guy and a lady truly love each oda,job or no job.they will still cope.money is not everything.but those who live togeda do dat just because of massive sex
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Missmossy(f): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Different strokes for different folks! Its simply a matter of choice,for those who love cohabitation good for them afterall you were not forced into it. Whatever comes out of it,accept it with open armscheesywinkbtw,i'm enjoying the experiences shared.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Bitojoe(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.

few days with massive exercise:/

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by AdeniyiA(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Did you ever stop to think that the man getting his dick s.ucked and sticking it into countless others is also going to be putting it into his future wife? Why is it men think only women should be held to this pure standard of being virgin? Is it not just as low for a man to have bagged 50 girls by the time he is 29 to then turn around and demand that his future wife be "pure" and untouched? What kind of idiotic double standard is that?
Did you ever ask why or what is the reason for the hymen feature in ladies? The giver of life(God) is holy, therefore He expects the receiver /bearer (the woman) also to be pure nd undefiled in 'that area'.
Exodus 34:19 says "All that openeth the matrix is mine..."
Now tell me, are all of God's possessions not being aborted nd flushed down the toilet? Rarely can you find TRULY FIRST BORN nowadays.
The bottomline is, women bear the brunt of unhealthy relationships

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Bitojoe(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..

kudos man, same with me.i done have my own wife to be,a virgin. And when i know that she's a virgin, i just dey preserve the thing there.i no wan do am so that the place will not open.because she might be tempt to do it with someone else.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.

Few days ehh? Few days + few days = few days2》》》months.......on.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ndidibabe(f): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Ayoola171: "You can spend few days and go back" ok, spending few days; doing what?
Banging of course. Her case is even worse than the 'stay-put'. She is neither here or there. My husband say na 'koseku koseye ' dem dey call her type for Yoruba.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by DJDOLA(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2014
O boy so na wetin dey happen for school be dis....pls which time jamb go start I wan apply

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ndidibabe(f): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Are you sick in the head? Your cultural or religious conditioning has overtaken your logic. Why didn't you feel the urge to puke everytime looking at YOUR FRIEND? He surely was the one who wooed her into the arrangement for his own benefit. smh
Very true but it takes two to tangle.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ndidibabe(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Honestly, na lack of exposure and bad upbringing dey cause these things.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dcmg(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Elxandre:
You are very selfish.
You want children, but you don't want them to have a mother.
Do you think children with single parents find it easy? I'm a case study. I know how my life feels with my absent dad who is already at eternal crossroads with my Mum who hates him because of his past misdeeds.

What you should be looking out for, is a lady with a good heart, and with you being determined to be a good parent unlike your dad, it only makes the job easier.
Mehn,call me selfish or not,If there is a way to have you own kids without marriage i will endorse it.
I will give to my kids all they want in life to feel their very best no matter what it takes.
But as for women,i dnt necessarily need those people in my life,most are not just worth it.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by justi4jesu(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Dcmg: Mehn,call me selfish or not,If there is a way to have you own kids without marriage i will endorse it.
I will give to my kids all they want in life to feel their very best no matter what it takes.
But as for a women,i dnt necessarily need those people in my life,most are not just worth it.

Hmmm you have been hurt one way or another.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by obyrich(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Bryan12: The thing sef dey irritate.Last two years I went to mouau for a pume exam and I was to crash there,since ma bigbro lives offcamp.I saw this girl,my towngal,and my townguy.They were living in the same appartment.choiii!!.This babe dey cook,wash even bath with this guy,,,,na so my body begin dey pepper me ehhhh,house begin hungry me wen bin no wan go by force.
I think you are correct. I graduated from there. It is a common cause for poor performance among students. It is very common there.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Akwafinaaa: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey by following the link :
http://eSurv.org/?u=medevacnigeriasurvey

Your opinion is confidential and important to us! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medevac-Nigeria/811773408854913?ref=hl

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ayoola171(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2014
ndidibabe: Banging of course. Her case is even worse than the 'stay-put'. She is neither here or there. My husband say na 'koseku koseye ' dem dey call her type for Yoruba.
In Obasanjo's voice; i just dey laugh oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2014
iwonbaoko: In so many ways marriage has no meaning jut like going to church and so many other things in life but it is a price you have to pay to open many doors. People hate you if you do not engage in the same foolishness they do and when I say hate I mean HATE. I am talking of religion and marriage.In these two things you cannot afford to be different unless you are exceptionally rich. If you are seeking political office most people won't take you seriously if you are not married,man or woman. This is equally true in business. One way out is to marry have children and kill your wife grin grin so you can live in peace. People will still understand a widower so that is it in a nutshell
yeah thats true anytime i try to tell my friends am never taking that route they just laugh at me me am never ever doing that shit anyone can hate me its my life
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by dotman10(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2014
well, in my own opinion, it depends on the agreement between the 2 individual involved. i lived a couples life from my year 1 till final year in skul nd sincerely i nurture the intention of getting married to this babe only if she keeps to plan and agreement. so it depends on how u see it. dos who fell victim of this circumstances negatively will surely come here nd say its bad. however, what ever faces one is turning back @ another and that is life 4u.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2014
chimexdnice1: It all depends on d individuals involved, if they r a perfect match, then marriage is n view, its a fact they both shd knw while n sch. Lalasticlala, did u study optometry n sch?
No.,
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by SHOCK7(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2014
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.
Hello want 2 know u better. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by emperorscoon(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
It depends on the 2parties involved.
Me and my fiance stayed together back when we were in sch...
We started cohabiting when we were in part 3.. Same set,almost the same course.... We both finished last year and we are getting married next year(Insha Allah)
Staying together kinda help us a lot. We know almost everything about each other.. Yet we still have a lot of fun spontaneous stuffs and our life is never boring.
Personally I think relationship grows when there is mutual respect and communication.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GbengaPs(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2014
lalasticlala:

hey!!! why r u harsh and mean to urself na? That many babes do it, doesn't mean all of them do it ooo. That a girl broke ur heart, isn't a guarantee that another would do same. So cheer up guy and look for that special babe for u to settle down with.
You gave a perfect reply. Nicely said..... wink

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Onyiido: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
I pray u've not pronounced ur death sentence dude
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by amdo007(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre:

Sorry to say brah! You senseless.

So you're only concerned about virginity, you sound like a Muslim terrorist.

How about prospects, how about attitude & personality, don't they count in your book? All you demand is a virgin.

There's no law or code which dictates that a female reserves anything for her future husband, stop that archaic talk. She cooks for Mr A to
day, she can still cook for Mr B tomorrow.

Btw see your brother
You are a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by SHOCK7(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
Though u've a point but guy u go wait 4 long sha.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by pouch(f): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2014
I lived with my boyfriend in school. He gave me a ring, and I called him "fiance" to calm my conscience cos I knew it was wrong.
At the end of the day we didn't get married and it wasn't worth it afterall.
It was the worst time of my life. I regret it till today. I was robbed of my youth, my freedom, friends, and desired grade.
Girls should never do it!

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by OriginalJ: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
Bitojoe:

kudos man, same with me.i done have my own wife to be,a virgin. And when i know that she's a virgin, i just dey preserve the thing there.i no wan do am so that the place will not open.because she might be tempt to do it with someone else.

Sharp guy
Bitojoe:

Sharp guy
Bitojoe:

Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Sogeyjnr(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Na true u talk..me sef dey reason am..
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by rudepen(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2014
N0 such things last....nat especially wt d girls of dz ERA

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.