Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55941 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ibdeals1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..

Lol enough virgins tht suck c.ocks like no tomorrow..and some love anal...m talkin frm experience wink hav met soo many virgns who say thy dont want normal sex buh prefer blowjobs or anal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by dammyjay93(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
DEGREE2466:

KA NWETA KWA GI

IF I CATCH YOU angry angry angry angry
catch me if u can *continues munching my big round kolanut* lipsrsealed
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Gmystic(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
I actually did dat wen I was in skool and frankly speaking it was the best relationship have ever had. wink

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by DEGREE2466(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
dammyjay93: catch me if u can *continues munching my big round kolanut* lipsrsealed

*catches him*

oya kneel down and raise your two hands up till Nigeria wins the world cup wink wink wink
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by dammyjay93(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
DEGREE2466:

*catches him*

oya kneel down and raise your two hands up till Nigeria wins the world cup wink wink wink
this brother wicked sha, na a lifetime of kneeling down b dat, person go die enter graveyard still on the kneels...dat world cup dream na only inside pes2013 e dey happen grin angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fabuloustee(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tankotanko:

U dont get it. It must take two to tango, so if the women zip up, men cannot zip down. hope u follow now.
Am loving dis reply from u
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mexyk(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
someone spending a few days and going back to her room is also as guilty. if your parents ask you if u live with a guy, would you say no, i just spend some few days?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ogadtop(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
lalasticlala:

hey!!! why r u harsh and mean to urself na? That many babes do it, doesn't mean all of them do it ooo. That a girl broke ur heart, isn't a guarantee that another would do same. So cheer up guy and look for that special babe for u to settle down with.
na by force to marry?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Psaalmuel(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
tensazangetsu: Honestly dude marriage no make meaning o all the married people around me none of them are happy even my parents kraa my dad was always cheating on my mom she just stayed because of us i have made that decision since i was a child but i wanna have kids though but marriage never.
Smile,smone lyk me...gud decision must we all get married..frm a Human Right Activist
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ogadtop(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
firstEVA: Its not pro :oper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.

Few days knackin? grin grin? Are u still in school? Pls lemme have ur details pls shocked

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Shinatu: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
I just pity females, you are sent to school to get some education and obtain a good diploma for your future, you end up washing clothes,dishes cooking, and doing some other stuff for a fellow student.

Check anyone who said such a relationship was the best the person ever had, you will see that it is a guy.

Then the girls come out with useless certificates that cannot hold water and start looking for someone to sleep with to get jobs, so the bondage continues!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
benswagtt: dnt make me believe u ah 1 of dem.... ring witout self value Is a arrant nonsense... U knw weda na because im pity u na im make am wear u d ring?
zubby29: i guess u did.

You're too blind to see my angle. Can't say I'm surprised...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by zubby29(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
OK MA
EnlightenedSoul:

You're too blind to see my angle. Can't say I'm surprised...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by dnawah(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mix education is still highly carried.they are learning how to be papas and mamasgrin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
zubby29: OK MA

Your assumptions are wrong, and you still don't see my angle.

Good day!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by zubby29(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
lol.i got ur mesg quit clear,jst trying to catch fun,have a nice wiknd
EnlightenedSoul:

Your assumptions are wrong, and you still don't see my angle.

Good day!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by chumakk: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
Please come and take a hug

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
zubby29: lol.i got ur mesg quit clear,jst trying to catch fun,have a nice wiknd

The same to you.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ezibless: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: how much do you want? grin
Lol how much Dude you'd just go bank rupt
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: Lol how much Dude you'd just go bank rupt
I bet you can't grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ezibless: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: I bet you can't grin
Hmmm... oya let me pity u and do it for free wink
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ogadtop:

Few days knackin? grin grin? Are u still in school? Pls lemme have ur details pls shocked
undecided
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
mexyk:
someone spending a few days and going back to her room is also as guilty. if your parents ask you if u live with a guy, would you say no, i just spend some few days?
nope, spending weekends cannot be the same as living with him.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: Hmmm... oya let me pity u and do it for free wink
see your white eyes, hope your awuff no go run, because free thing no dey come everyday.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ezibless: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: see your white eyes, hope your awuff no go run, because free thing no dey come everyday.
i want you to have enough money for her up keeps na undecided
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Cusan: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax: Let's b realistic here and call a spade a spade..Me..I love women ..Even my future wife knows dt wiaeva she might b rite nw...for Gods sake cohabiting changes u as a man..
1 is dat u bcome a proud liar both 2 her and ur people cos u hav 2 explen u wayabts 2 her and u hav 2 lie 2 get funds frm ur sponsor..ALL 4 HER..
2 is u neva get serious cos almost all ur study time is spent fuckinn..I can giv u a weekend..I "MAY" giv u a week depending on my decision..bt youngLady afta dat u must find ur 2 wiaever u came from..we all know evritin's got limit..#GotDat
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: i want you to have enough money for her up keeps na undecided
oya now, where is she? grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ezibless: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: oya now, where is she? grin
No worry, i go contact u
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: No worry, i go contact u
no contact me ohh, contact me as in how na? my mind don dey go different places..
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ezibless: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: no contact me ohh, contact me as in how na? my mind don dey go different places..
lol... oya forget na. I no give again
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: lol... oya forget na. I no give again
no be so oh, na as you talk say you go contact me, I shock na,.. you no hear say make we dey avoid contact?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
pouch: I lived with my boyfriend in school. He gave me a ring, and I called him "fiance" to calm my conscience cos I knew it was wrong.
At the end of the day we didn't get married and it wasn't worth it afterall.
It was the worst time of my life. I regret it till today. I was robbed of my youth, my freedom, friends, and desired grade.
Girls should never do it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.