Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? (1888 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2014
Please ladies, guys, is it ok to fart in the presence of
your partner i.e boyfriend/girlfriend or is it
disrespectful and shows lack of manners?

more juicy exclusive gist? http://www.theparot.com
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2014
There's love in sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Yes naw
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2014
If u try that near me, i will block that hole for life
IfyAngela: Yes naw

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Nope..... It is not right to fart when you are with somebody.
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: If u try that near me, i will block that hole for life
hehehehehehe farting is natural and good for the health
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2014
IfyAngela:
hehehehehehe farting is natural and good for the health
Abegii.
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Abegii.
What if it was an accidental slip?
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2014
IfyAngela:
What if it was an accidental slip?
Thats different nah.
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2014
teeo: There's love in sharing.

lol , sharing what ? a waste?
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Thats different nah.
lol fair enough
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Peeps that deliberately fart secretly around innocent people have no conscience at all. Bad manners angry
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Hybrid600: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
As for me, I dnt c anytin der, as long as we r free wit ourselves bt nt in public around oda pole...

Ifyangela, cm Na..
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hybrid600: As for me, I dnt c anytin der, as long as we r free wit ourselves bt nt in public around oda pole...

Ifyangela, cm Na..
umm come where?
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Bibol(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
teeo: There's love in sharing.

Teeo, that kind of sharing get as e be
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bibol:

Teeo, that kind of sharing get as e be

Iyawo, so you can't share your husband's lovely fart. That is not fair oo. wink

How are you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Carebear... if any of us want sh*t sef, and we dey gist... we go carry am go toilet ooo. me/him go siddon for passage while i/he does his biz. grin after I don use air fresher though... if it gets too much I go komot leave am... before I later heard it's unhygenic to talk in a toilet... hian! I dey even fart wia eem dey sef... buh I go tell am first... grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by crowntoro(f): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
kini bigdeal? grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
If your bf/gf doesn't feel free to fart in ur presence deliberately then there are more things he/she is keeping/hiding from you!.
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Exponental(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why not? Pls be free with ur spouse n enjoy ur relationship.
Fart d fart wit pride jooor!
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why does this topic smells like waste disposal van
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by NiniArike(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
I dont form.. I dont need to.
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by MrCork: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
binarymachine: Please ladies, guys, is it ok to fart in the presence of
your partner i.e boyfriend/girlfriend or is it
disrespectful and shows lack of manners?

more juicy exclusive gist? http://www.theparot.com

..bro...so r u telling us u never suk fart outter a girl's bottom?..in 2014?...seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by NiniArike(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
MrCork:

..bro...so r u telling us u never suk fart outter a girl's bottom?..in 2014?...seriously? undecided
Gross!! sad
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by MrCork: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:
Gross!! sad

..^^what's wrong wit this one?...i bet she Nigerian! angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by NiniArike(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
MrCork:

..^^what's wrong wit this one?...i bet she Nigerian! angry
What's wrong with being Nigerian?
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by MrCork: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:
What's wrong with being Nigerian?

..everything ...well, am from London and we are much more advance (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by NiniArike(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
MrCork:

..everything ...well, am from London and we are much more advance (no offense) angry
ok bye!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by xtervaganza(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
If you guys have been together for long

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by MrCork: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:
ok bye!

..^^^thee u go...typical Nigerian female wit attitude.....and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Lagusta(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
See as babes dey confess....

If a babe farts in front of me, i take it as a mistake... If she does it again, i caution her, and if she doesn't plug the hole, she's out like a baseball miss...

I don't fart, since i use the toilet every morning, drink lots of water, and plenty fruits/veggies...
Re: Is It Ok To Fart In The Presence Of Your Partner? by vizkiz: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
MrCork:

..^^^thee u go...typical Nigerian female wit attitude.....and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland undecided

jessica...you'v used this line like 5000 times...can't you just think of something else. To say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Nollywood Romantic Love Movie "LOVE NOTES" Trailer / Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) / Things All Men Should Know About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.