Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (48110 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by SirElaw(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: Hmmm, I should follow your lead... I'll like to be ur mentee sir... Will u be my mentor?

Mentor ke? Please o, I am just a boy grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

If you think I am just like you??....Yes!!

If think i you i like you??...No!!
hmmm, grin wat I meant s if u are like me? Not the other way round, guess my typo wasn't right

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
SirElaw:
Mentor ke? Please o, I am just a boy grin
It doesn't matter boss, anybody can anyone's mentor
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: hmmm, grin wat I meant s if u are like me? Not the other way round, guess my typo wasn't right

I figured...I was just messing with you.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

I figured...I was just messing with you.
grin You just wanted me to start explaining how the fish got out of the pot abi...
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: hmmm, grin wat I meant s if u are like me? Not the other way round, guess my typo wasn't right

I figured...I was just pulling your legs.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: grin You just wanted me to start explaining how the fish got out of the pot abi...

Well; It was up to you to further explain or not....Although, it would have been very interesting, if you did.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

Well; It was up to you to further explain or not....Although, it would have been very interesting, if you did.
Ok then, let's take it back and start all over
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by NiniArike(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmmn
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: Ok then, let's take it back and start all over

Back to the beginning..... Soooooo
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

Back to the beginning..... Soooooo
I've even forgotten how it all started... Lemme go thru the thread n see it
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by golddeejay(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: hmmm, #idontbelieveit.... We read logbooks before we start practicals at school too
the fact say u read logbooks and undastand am no mean say u no get F for practical. Besides if na your first practical, your hand fit shake and acid fit pour for ur body if na chemistry practical.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
golddeejay: the fact say u read logbooks and undastand am no mean say u no get F for practical. Besides if na your first practical, your hand fit shake and acid fit pour for ur body if na chemistry practical.
I'm a chemist tho, that's how I started bro, read manuals, then practice... And it worked.. A in all, bliv that
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: I've even forgotten how it all started... Lemme go thru the thread n see it

Take your time.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

Take your time.
Let's forget that jare... Can't take time looking for 'em, how av u been na?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: Let's forget that jare... Can't take time looking for 'em, how av u been na?

grin grin grin grin grin....Wonder why I said you should" take your time"....I'm doing great...Thanks for asking...You?
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by golddeejay(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: I'm a chemist tho, that's how I started bro, read manuals, then practice... And it worked.. A in all, bliv that
picture of ur As or adonbilif[img]
polymathic: I'm a chemist tho, that's how I started bro, read manuals, then practice... And it worked.. A in all, bliv that
picture of ur As or adonbilif[/img]
picture of ur As or adonbilif
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
golddeejay: picture of ur As or adonbilif[img]picture of ur As or adonbilif[/img]picture of ur As or adonbilif
grin you wanna see 'em? Ok.. Just take a chill pill, will send it to u...
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin grin....Wonder why I said you should" take your time"....I'm doing great...Thanks for asking...You?
I was surprised too.... Me doing great tooo..

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by golddeejay(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: grin you wanna see 'em? Ok.. Just take a chill pill, will send it to u...
dont go thru the stress, i don blif you
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
golddeejay: dont go thru the stress, i don blif you
Ok then, U det wat u bliv....
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Bryan12(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lies!!!!
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: I was surprised too.... Me doing great tooo..

I knew you were going to give up at some point....Its good to know that you're also doing great
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

I knew you were going to give up at some point....Its good to know that you're also doing great
Yea...
reason I gave up was because I was busy on the Satellite TV section, tryin to get my Decoder up n working proper..
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Suarezilla(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Not all tho! sad
wch and wch is true then?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Crocz(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Only for the men...the only self confidence you need are:

Don't take prisoners in bed
Be aggressive in bed
Dominant in bed
Give absolute no respect in bed
And don't be gentle in bed
Most importantly, you "minney" should still be active even after 1st rumble...use ur mind to control your ejaculation

Or next you see is your gf rocking ma flaminococcus!
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by mployer(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Seriously, if you want to have one new girl visit you everyday dont love any of them and they will keep coming.

That's the formula. The moment you love one, others will stop coming and that one you love will start her shakara..

Its only insecure girls that do that.

Mature girls love and respect love

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Dbestmax(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
MarshRiley: Just look good small like me
And Money my brother,I mean plenty money,forget the sex part,if girl dey chop your money,nobody go teach u how to sex am
Hehe....Fyn boiz....come...marsh wich gal dey dciv u say u fine sef ...lol
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
mployer:

Its only insecure girls that do that.

Guys call it reverse psychology.

I've long learnt to stay away from girls that fall for reverse psychology. They are mostly childish and highly insecure.

Mature girls love and respect love

How many ladies are mature ?

There are many kids among women...

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by MarshRiley(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Hehe....Fyn boiz....come...marsh wich gal dey dciv u say u fine sef ...lol
Dem plenty o,I no fit start dey name dem
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by mployer(m): 2:17am On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

How many ladies are mature ?

There are many kids among women...
They are few.
But they are out there.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Dbestmax(m): 5:17am On Aug 22, 2014
MarshRiley:
Dem plenty o,I no fit start dey name dem
Mehn guy u're high on codeine.lol..like Temiegrace and Badoolee bah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.