Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Child, My Woman Or Both! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Child, My Woman Or Both! (787 Views)

6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Child, My Woman Or Both! by redprofile(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2008
Good day room!
I have a problem that needs ur urgent response and contribution as well as advice.

I got hooked up with ROSE about two years now. We starteds our relationship as normal lovers do. After some weeks, I discovered that this girl is a FLIRT and her family background is not good. In her family, 3 of her elder ones are mentally ill. The very day they lost their father, a big battle broke up that same day between she, her sisters and brothers over their fathers wealth. they disregarded the death of this man and sort after his wealth. It was I who took their fathers corps to the mug. since february he died, the family have not made arrangements to bury him. rather they still stuff their head in the mans landed properties. While all this was going on, ROSE was pregnant and refused to tell me because I will not accept the pregnancy because of her flirting. I stayed with her despite her bad character only to see if I could change her. But the influence of her mother, sister and her kind of brought up life has become a stigma. She reported to her sister telling her that I pregnated her.

I dint argue, because I felt it will help calm the anger of her family down. The sister without hesitation arrested me and asked the police to beat hell out of me. I didnt complain, I only resorted into buying baby wears and other necesary items. On sunday the 28 of september 2008, she gave birth to a baby boy. that day, during labour, her mother absconded along with her other family mebers so that when anything happens to her, I will be dealt with. As God lives, she gave birth successfuly at 7:00pm that day.

I loved this girl so much that even my parent disputed my having affair with her but I ignored them thinking that I was doing the right thing. That same day she was in labour, her elder sister called from no where threating me. She said "IDIOT, make u no go any where becoz if anything happen to my sister, u go suffer" That statement made me to walk out. But the nurse in charge pleaded that I should stay. I obeyed. After some days, the childs umblicord fell off. Her mother collected it and travelled with it to their home town to bury it. I got offended but it was too late. A week thereafter, the child feel sick and was admitted at the hospital. the nxt day, her was discharged, that same night, her mother lit MOSQUITOR COIL in the sitting room in high flame, I got angry when I came in to discover that my son is in the same room where the flame was burning uncontrolled. I got angry and left. After some days, the Rose in company of her mother arrested me with some ploce men. They Police people on duty shouted and insulted me without hearing from me. When I told them the whole story, they faced the girl and her mother with insult. All I want is the safety of my child and myself. I have endured for so long in HELL, I need HEAVEN. I need a way out of this MESS. PLZ ADVICE ME.
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by ayomifull(f): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2008
The yorubas will say its is still manageable to marry a bad wife with good family but its a no go area marrying into a bad family. You were aware of what you were going into before you entered, that's why i always say love alone is not enough. Hopefully, some ppl with brillian ideas will be here to offer u advise.
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by plappville(f): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2008
iT IS NOT TOO EASY TO GET OUT NOW THAT A CHILD IS INVOLVED, SHE WOULDN'T ALLOW U TO GO AWAY WITH THE KID, HOW COULD SHE GANGED UP WITH HER MOTHER TO GET U ARRESTED : shocked WERE U SURE SHE LOVED U BACK BEFOR DECIDING TO HAVE A BABY WITH HER

TAKE THINGS EASY AS U KNOW UR BABY NEEDS BOTH U AND HIS MOTHER, JUST PRAY FOR GOD TO TOUCH UR GIRLS HEART. SHE IS AN ADULT AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THINGS HERSELF,,, I TIRE FOR THIS FAMILY THING EVERYWHERE IN 9JA OOO.
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by Easybaby(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
Dude, no way out, just carry on with her cos you love her undecided
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by Godalone(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
How many times will you post this story?
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by izeek(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
dude although thats urside of the story,and we have not heard hers,
i will proffer advice based on this.
wait till that child is 2yrs old before u can take him away from her.
cos the child needs his mother more now than u can imagine.
unless say u don dey produce breast milk, u def have no choice but to wait.
so until that time, keep visiting and providing for ur kid.
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by plappville(f): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2008
Godalone:

How many times will you post this story?

NA TRUE WETIN E WANT FROM US THEN.
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by Akinagirl(f): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2008
Exactly, you posted this story before, so please tell us all the outcome. undecided
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by Hugger: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2008
If there's any truth in this, you've been stupid. You saw the way the family set up is and you went into it thinking that love can make you feel right. This nonsense love is a temporary feeling and human beings tend to fall out of love.

I'll also advise you leave the child to the mother. You cant take proper care of a little child- women are better gifted to do that. go to God in prayers
Re: My Child, My Woman Or Both! by yimiton(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2008
First, be certain this baby is biologically yours. Then, provide all the financial support and wait till the child is old enough to do without his mom, then, take your baby away otherwise, he'll grow up in that environment to become like his mom and her family members.

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Techniques / Did I Make A Mistake? / Why Do Guys Always Quit Ladies Esp. During Xmas Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.