Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. (5299 Views)

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) / Topics For Conversation When A Man And Woman Are Considering Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
On second thoughts I change my mind.
If he must add a new wife to our marriage,I'd rather it be you.

Crackhaus. You've my blessing kiss
On the condition that you still give me preferential treatment as the first wife.
And you don't marry a third wife unless we approve.
I'm feeling very kind today
carefreewannabe:

Only if Cracky is willing to be third husband. tongue grin
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: On second thoughts I change my mind.

On the condition that you still give me preferential treatment as the first wife.

Wow, it is a great honor to hear such from you my dear. Oh happy day! I am so flattered with my head up high. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

But do you actually want to kill him? You will be a young widow if he makes me his second wife. grin grin grin

I can't destroy my sisi's house. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
No problem darl. It was getting lonely in our monogamy anyway. I missed our polygamy of big rod's times.

He won't die. He's made of steel.

carefreewannabe:

Wow, it is a great honor to hear such from you my dear. Oh happy day! I am so flattered with my head up high. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

But do you actually want to kill him? You will be a young widow if he makes me his second wife. grin grin grin

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: No problem darl. It was getting lonely in our monogamy anyway. I missed our polygamy of big rod's times.

He won't die. He's made of steel.

smiley smiley smiley

Yeah, I miss those times, too but you and EfemenaXY left me sad You married Cracky and Efe returned to Saga. undecided I went through some hard time. embarassed
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sorry. Welcome back.
It'll be more fun this time I promise.
We are going to have a swell time pampering crackhaus
carefreewannabe:

smiley smiley smiley

Yeah, I miss those times, too but you and EfemenaXY left me sad You married Cracky and Efe returned to Saga. undecided I went through some hard time. embarassed

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: Sorry. Welcome back.
It'll be more fun this time I promise.
We are going to have a swell time pampering crackhaus

Welcome back? Has he just got married in his absence? LOL smiley cheesy grin
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why of course?

And why should I get married if not for religious reasons?

you have a very big ego

Christianity does not make marriage compulsory but necessary if you cant hold yourself.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: you have a very big ego

And how is this your problem? undecided

Christianity does not make marriage compulsory but necessary if you cant hold yourself.

Then I am a sinner. tongue
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin he said I was stopping him then.
Now I'm not. So it's safe to assume there's no barrier anymore.

Getting my asoebi ready o jare.
You both must marry whether one person likes it or not.

carefreewannabe:

Welcome back? Has he just got married in his absence? LOL smiley cheesy grin

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What's your problem with me? Does it pain you that I am not desperate to get married?
not at all...i just want only the best for you ma
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And how is this your problem? undecided

Then I am a sinner. tongue
no

yes
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: grin he said I was stopping him then.
Now I'm not. So it's safe to assume there's no barrier anymore.

Getting my asoebi ready o jare.
You both must marry whether one person likes it or not.

ROFL

You are the only person in the world who can marry me off against my will. tongue My family will love you like their own daughter. grin

What about the honeymoon? Are you also coming? I hope so. I want to go on a shopping spree with you in Italy. What can he afford? cool
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: no

Good.

yes

I hope this is not your problem either.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: not at all...i just want only the best for you ma

I know what is best for me myself.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
That's why I'm your ideal co wife. tongue

Naa. I can't come to the honeymoon with y'all except you don't mind 3soms lipsrsealed
Me I no fit stay for corner siddon dey look.

What can he afford? I'll leave that question for him when he comes back.

Italy sounds good. Drooling
carefreewannabe:

ROFL

You are the only person in the world who can marry me off against my will. tongue My family will love you like their own daughter. grin

What about the honeymoon? Are you also coming? I hope so. I want to go on a shopping spree with you in Italy. What can he afford? cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: keeping your self pure and controls your thought process and emotions.....self control is the word here.

LOL!

Marriage sets no boundaries. Individuals do.

There is no magic in the marriage vows that automatically makes an irresponsible person responsible or a cheat faithful.

P.S.: I saw your mention in your dairy. I did not comment because I do not think it is allowed. Don't know what is about however thank you

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Good.

I hope this is not your problem either.
okay

it is
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL!

There is no magic in the marriage vows that automatically makes an irresponsible person responsible or a cheat faithful.

P.S.: I saw your mention in your dairy. I did not comment because I do not think it is allowed. Don't know what is about however thank you
the mention was about intelligent posters i have met on nairaland in my small stay here.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL!

the mention was about intelligent posters i have met on nairaland in my small stay here......by the way i meant real christian marriage in my original post that you quoted.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: the mention was about intelligent posters i have met on nairaland in my small stay here.

Ok

Thank you

I am flattered cheesy
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
bukatyne:

Ok

Thank you

I am flattered cheesy
you are welcome

as for the flattered part...easy abeg before oga chase me with pestle
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: On second thoughts I change my mind.

This is why I loff you jor... if every man had a wife like you, there'll be less cases of prostate cancer and hypertension grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Nobody's dying anytime soon, I promise you that wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: Very strong.
I read it too and
'I was like I don't blame the woman at all'
Indeed.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by EfemenaXY: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

smiley smiley smiley

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Henrypraise: 1:45am On Aug 25, 2014
I lyk marriage n all it rep but I sumtyms tink dats all theory, most pple wud av done better if de didn't get married but stayed apart. Although I love my parents marriage o, just lyk many marriages, one partner must giv more n my mom is givin all she have.

Anyway d reason I may not get married: why buy d cow wen y can get d milk 4 free?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
crackhaus:
Nobody's dying anytime soon, I promise you that wink

I am happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am happy cheesy
I'm happy that you're happy. smiley
What time is it in your part of the world?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2014
okotv: you are welcome

as for the flattered part...easy abeg before oga chase me with pestle

More like a gun and prayers grin
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
crackhaus:
I'm happy that you're happy. smiley
What time is it in your part of the world?

Google. tongue

You know where I am located. tongue

Where are you located?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
bukatyne:

More like a gun and prayers grin
hahaha
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by bukatyne(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Okotv,

This your thread is working

See, Carefreewannabe and Crackhaus are really digging it grin

Please send us e-invite o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy, Girl 10 & 8 Caught Having S3x In Ajegunle / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.