Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Enugu Airport Flood Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Airport Flood Pictures (32684 Views)

Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / Remodeled Enugu Airport In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by RoyalRoy(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2014
rozayx5:

Hope you comment same on all the floods ravaging thiefnjbu lekki epe express lipsrsealed undecided

Grow up Dude

14 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by pyyxxaro: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2014
embarassedWhich PLANE be dat.............BELLVIEW again tongue
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by rozayx5(m): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Grow up Dude
Keep quiet grown up undecided
The e goat is trying to use this flood for apc campaign, don't floods ravage apc states, or its my post you see, you did not see the quote undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 5:12am On Aug 22, 2014
this is the airport some airheads said we're jealous of grin

15 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 5:13am On Aug 22, 2014
rozayx5:
The e goat is trying to use this flood for apc campaign, don't floods ravage apc states, or its my post you see, you did not see the quote undecided
kid we're talking about an international airport flood here not flood on a road. Grow the fuc.k up

19 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by RoyalRoy(m): 5:14am On Aug 22, 2014
rozayx5:

Its not a state project dude. This is an "international airport" under the federal government.... You see why you need to stay more in school instead of playing Candy-Crush online?

How e take concern APC ?

Does the opposition party build airports?

21 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by rozayx5(m): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Its not a state project dude. This is an "international airport" under the federal government.... You see why you need to stay more in school instead of playing candy crush online? How e take concern APC ?

Does APC build airports?

Wow see who is talking about school
courtesy of a faceless forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by coolvitus(m): 5:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Well ds nation it just appears that things will never work right no matter how they try. Until they learn how to do the right thing @ d right time
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by rozayx5(m): 5:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Jaideyone: kid we're talking about an international airport flood here not flood on a road. Grow the fuc.k up

Another bush man trying hard to sound western,
I think your the kid undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 22, 2014
When I condemn something like this some Nigerians will call me hater! Jeez! Why in the whole wide world would I side with such a primitive project engineers and a mediocre airport? There is something wrong with many Nigerians indeed. Not until will learn to get organized and civilized we will never be able to develop in the real sense of it. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2014
rozayx5:

Another bush man trying hard to sound western,
I think your the kid undecided
stfu bush baby... don't compare a flooded road to a flooded runway. you obviously lack common sense

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Its not a state project dude. This is an "international airport" under the federal government.... You see why you need to stay more in school instead of playing candy crush online?

How e take concern APC ?

Does the opposition party build airports?
don't mind the dolt. everything is PDP versus APC to him

21 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by rozayx5(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Jaideyone:
stfu bush baby... don't compare a flooded road to a flooded runway. you obviously lack common sense

undecided
What ever rocks your sinking boat cool

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Exponental(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Fresh air....
Fresh water.....
Fresh ebola...... Cant imagine patrick sawyer saw this!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by aresa: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2014
Kalvan40: Terrible.

Who is the governor of that state?

Fashola and Tinubu....

Seriously, this is just too sad... Every time we here transformation, all we see is shameful and ridiculous absurdities..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by stagger: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2014
I have never seen such in my entire life!
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2014
I thought the same pictures were stolen from a ghanaian site? Similar thread with same pictures have been running around even on this site since early yesterday.
See how all the noise-making APC supporters of APC are dancing azonto here wishing by God something bad is actually happening. That's the spirit of witchcraft at work! Nothing to show, absolutely nothing to prove this is Akanu Ibiam airport. Might as well be tagged any other airport. But one witch chose to tag it as Enugu's and other witches found reason to reach orgaaasm

SMH @ the degeneration of the heart of some people! Tua!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2014
So you mean they allowed the planes to land on a flooded runway? Chisos. Dem no try AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by MsNas(f): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2014
chimoz: It happens everywhere, this is a rainy season.
Which everywhere? I've been on a plane that had to make emergency landing in another airport cos of heavy rain. There was not even a puddle on the runway, not to talk of the river Niger that is on that Enugu runway.

BTW: how did that plane manage to land shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2014
whitecat007: That's what you get when a woman who should be roasting corn by the road is given a whole ministry of aviation to run.
Go and die tongue
Flood can happen at any place or country even some foreign countries do have flood Jare !

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by HarrveySpecter(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe:
Sir, you are smarter than this. Any proof this is really Enugu international airport?

Who is suffering? Like the SE doesn't deserve an airport?

Mynd44 just pasted this on frontpage, not minding that
1. Several of the same thread has been sctive since earlier yesterday.

2. Nothing to prove its authenticity

The stupid vanguard newspaper will soon thief the same pictures and write a spell binding report about it.
Can't you see the second picture? Where the airport building and the control tower is clearly visible?

Why is it natural for some people to be on the defence of mediocre?

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Mynd44: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe:
Sir, you are smarter than this. Any proof this is really Enugu international airport?

Who is suffering? Like the SE doesn't deserve an airport?

Mynd44 just pasted this on frontpage, not minding that
1. Several of the same thread has been sctive since earlier yesterday.

2. Nothing to prove its authenticity

The stupid vanguard newspaper will soon thief the same pictures and write a spell binding report about it.
You had to bring my name into this right? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2014
What a shame, I'm only here to say we told you so. Aunty Stella was just another crook in government.
Shame on those who supported this sham out of blind ethnic loyalty.
This is a true picture of mediocrity.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by naptu2: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44:
You had to bring my name into this right? undecided undecided undecided
You were the one who I saw directing others to this particular thread. Any reason why you didn't lock this and redirect to any of the ones that were started before this?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by ajalaolanr(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2014
naptu2: Is it the same airport?

https://www.nairaland.com/570566/jonathan-commisssions-enugu-international-airport
From different angles yes!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Can't you see the second picture? Where the airport building and the control tower is clearly visible?

Why is it natural for some people to be on the defence of mediocre?
no I cannot see it. Please make it visible for me. I and some other people will just love to see something to prove its authenticity. Then, we can either shut up or redirect to our previous comments.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2014
dhammyg: Enugu airport Nigeria.
Nigerian politicians won't
make heaven . It's a fact,
none of them will . Wow
I'm ashamed!!!
stealer odua caused it. And ibo boy wldnt giv us peace here that gej /oduah built airport in enugu. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Azazi(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2014
grin
xvy1: the contractor shld xplain n b made 2 correct d lapses.

bros there is no lapses there....its part of the plan to introduce fish pond into that particular airport... so they aint derailing grin

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Dominionng(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Kalvan40: Terrible.

Who is the governor of that state? Does he not work?!

Oh...

grin grin

...for an International Airport? You need help!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / Car Accident At Ogba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.