Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Enugu Airport Flood Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Airport Flood Pictures (32682 Views)

Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / Remodeled Enugu Airport In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Mynd44: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe: You were the one who I saw directing others to this particular thread. Any reason why you didn't lock this and redirect to any of the ones that were started before this?
I don't answer to you bro but my redirecting thread tk one in homepage is standard. Must you always see people as your perceived enemies?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2014
MsNas:
Which everywhere? I've been on a plane that had to make emergency landing in another airport cos of heavy rain. There was not even a puddle on the runway, not to talk of the river Niger that is on that Enugu runway.

BTW: how did that plane manage to land shocked
My flight from seattle to frankfort USA had been delayed because the Airport was flooded. Even the terminals were leaking. I have some pictures, I will post it later.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2014
emmabest2000: Go and die tongue
Flood can happen at any place or country even some foreign countries do have flood Jare !
u disappointed me! U site airport in an area/location devoid of such thing like potential flood and other natural disaster. This is a modern airport and all that shld hav bn considered.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Kalvan40: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Dominionng:

...for an International Airport? You need help!

That makes it even worse!
grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2014
chimoz:
My flight from seattle to frankfort USA had been delayed because the Airport was flooded. Even the terminals were leaking. I have some pictures, I will post it later.
talk true!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44:
I don't answer to you bro but my redirecting thread tk one in homepage is standard. Must you always see people as your perceived enemies?
she's a lady!
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44:
I have consistently preached one single thing to you. " Do the right thing, ALWAYS"! It doesn't matter where the crowd is thronging or facing, do the right thing! Its easy an advice to take. Do the right thing!

And, who are people perceived as enemies? What are you talking about mister?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Its not a state project dude. This is an "international airport" under the federal government.... You see why you need to stay more in school instead of playing candy crush online?

How e take concern APC ?

Does the opposition party build airports?
me sef taya for that rozayx5 guy.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: she's a lady!
Sabinus, did he tell you he didn't know? That's his other strategy since you haven't figured it out.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Mynd44: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: she's a lady!
That's a she?
Gboliwe, I am sorry...

I am outta here

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Mynd44: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Sabinus, did he tell you he didn't know? That's his other strategy since you haven't figured it out.
I am sorry cry
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2014
chimoz:

How is a leaking airport in Seattle an excuse for the shoddy job done on the Enugu airport? Does it make it better that some airport is falling apart somewhere else in the world?

15 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2014
rozayx5:

Wow see who is talking about school
courtesy of a faceless forum cheesy
u showed 'school-lessness' and u made him say that. Respond to what he said and, not resorting to insult.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2014
khamas19: ...our daughter...

..Stealer Oduah....
........the first thought on my mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44:
I am sorry cry
Do the right thing always.

Wondering what you are sorry about sha undecided
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2014
rozayx5:

Another bush man trying hard to sound western,
I think your the kid undecided
u wont jst take on what they say, but insultin them. Their post really hit whr it hurt.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Dontbeused: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Im not trying to justify gross misdeed on the side of the government and the contractor. But i want to refer to the ravaging flood of last tym years. In that case, even the drainage cant be of any assistance.
Oga...what is called environmental impact analysis is done b4 locating an airport in a site.....temp,wind,visibility,partial pressure rainfall n drain movement are all considerable factors in site location....floods can be controlled is caused by human error...flooding are natural disaster!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44:
That's a she?
Gboliwe, I am sorry...

I am outta here
she said u knw her gender and, u were pretending.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Mynd44: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: she said u knw her gender and, u were pretending.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Ayopercent(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2014
And Stella Oduah spent billions of Naira for this
transformation!
Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to Akanu Ibiam Int'l
"floating" Airport!
# transfirmationagenda.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Sabinus , did he tell you he didn't know? That's his other strategy since you haven't figured it out.
nawa o. See what they've turned u into; they'r really bringing the other 'u' out 4 us.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by afrika(f): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2014
is it that the govt of Enugu state and the entire eastern region embezzles the state money or fed govt does not recognise the east at all?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion
issorait!
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by missojugo(f): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Dreal1247: .
It all depends no the density of the rainfall and the terrain involved.

Still not a valid excuse. Terrain should have been considered before they chose the location for the airport.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2014
afrika: is it that the govt of Enugu state and the entire eastern region embezzles the state money or fed govt does not recognise the east at all?
the easterners ar using this airport to gv gej another tenure already.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: nawa o. See what they've turned u into; they'r really bringing the other 'u' out 4 us.
See this one. SMH. Please carry yourself carefully to your own side of the aisle. I don't want to get involved with all your numerous lies here.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Caseless: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe: See this one. SMH. Please carry yourself carefully to your own side of the aisle. I don't want to get involved with all your numerous lies here.
u sure made me laff here. grin grin
God knows i dnt lie, but i counter lies here. But it wl b of help if u point out one of my numerous lies for me to knw if i had lied as alleged.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Ela59: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Airport FLOODED with water. If this is happening to a newly constructed Airport, what will happen to local airport? We're just decieving ourselves, the railway parks and systems is thesame with the old pattern No modification, just painting, MMI full of crappy projects, Nigeria have more than 20 teaching hospitals no one is bold enough to reduce the rate of our nigerians travelling abroad for treatment. With the newly appointed aviation minister we shall see some great differences.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Gboliwe: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: u sure made me laff here. grin grin
God knows i dnt lie, but i counter lies here. But it wl b of help if u point out one of my numerous lies for me to knw if i had lied as alleged.
bia, maintain your lane. Please.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Aigbofa:

How is a leaking airport in Seattle an excuse for the shoddy job done on the Enugu airport? Does it make better that some airport is falling apart somewhere else in the world?
just to tell you it happens everywhere.
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: talk true!
What other truth do you need?
Re: Enugu Airport Flood Pictures by MsNas(f): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2014
chimoz:
Where was the originating airport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / Car Accident At Ogba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.