Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? (3648 Views)

7 Signs Your Crush Likes You Back. / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Danhumprey: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
dechandel:
Amebo tongue tongue
But na true I talk na.gringrin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
frankben: lol.... Faceless forum indeed.

Are they also based in the states?

There is a friend here in town. She is from Ibadan. We did not meet on NL. I don't even think she has an account. Then a few friends in other states. Most of my NL offline friends are in Nigeria though.
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

There is a friend here in town. She is from Ibadan. We did not meet on NL. I don't even think she has an account. Then a few friends in other states. Most of my NL offline friends are in Nigeria though.
lol.... It's normal for Nigerians.... We're everywhere in the world.... They're friendly right?

I can't think of any country where nigerians can't be found grin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
frankben: lol.... It's normal for Nigerians.... We're everywhere in the world.... They're friendly right?

I can't think of any country where nigerians can't be found grin

I have a great group of offline friends.
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by DAvIt0(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Naavah: My crush *rests hands on jaw* he is more like a big brother to me. I know I can never leave that zone forever. I love him small shaa

O_o "brother figure" ..lol
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by DAvIt0(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
...funny enough. I got no crush on no one... uhmmmmn...

I need to leave...
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Lovebond34(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
my crush z ....erm erm...ah dnt av a crush
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by lulukay(f): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
kiss
Davidbanky: There's this girl I waited for, 2-3 years I was just doing the gentleman, I don't know how to say the word, cos she was this churchy girl, oneday I started seeing another guy with her so I just moved, 2 weeks ago she told me she has been waiting for me to just say that word but I didn't, she said why ? Now she is dating the other guy ... Painful but I gotto move on, that's what makes life interesting, I have a crush on this nairaland, her name is lulukay, that girl dey bust ma head but I no fit talk, but oneday I go talk .... grin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
texanomaly:

Is that you siting on that car. You have the body type I like. Long lean muscles are sexy. Not that the big bulky guys aren't hot too. smiley
Is there intelligence, and a good personality to go with that body? grin
grin Intelligence? I'd like to think so, but what do I know
Good personality? Hmm, this here is the interesting part. I know I'm a jerk but the ladies just won't agree. I still try though. angry
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2014
BoboYekini:
grin Intelligence? I'd like to think so, but what do I know
Good personality? Hmm, this here is the interesting part. I know I'm a jerk but the ladies just won't agree. I still try though. angry
hmmm...that's unfortunate.

At least you admit it. undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by MrCork: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2014
...well it's been officially confirmed that 99.8% of nairalannd females want me....the remaining 2% can't decide! wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork: ...well it's been officially confirmed that 99.8% of nairalannd females want me....the remaining 2% can't decide! wink

Seun...where's that *rolls eyes* smiley when I need it?!
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by cooljoe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wherez my crushee na, m lukin for my crushee. Not seen her here for abou 2days now. I'm not hapi o. If u c my crushee, pls tell her m lukin for her
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by FKO1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ...My crush doesnt even know am crushing badly on him....To him, am like every other girl......Like an ordinary gurl.....Yeah, we are close kind of...But the spark is not there.....
....I made a mistake of reaching out to my first real crush at first, i wont make that mistake again.....
....Its better we kuku dey on that level....
SO YOU ALSO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME? gringrin THAT'S GOOD, MAKES THINGS EASIER grin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
MizMyColi:
I try not to think of anyone I'm crushing on. How much more reach out.
Yes, I'd rather die in silence. I have my reasons though.

#NoPride

reason to die in silencecheesy
why nah
I thought ure this expressive lady
but this ur post gives me goose pimples men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry Denrele(pictures Included) / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.