Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? (3553 Views)

7 Signs Your Crush Likes You Back. / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Danhumprey: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
dechandel:
Amebo tongue tongue
But na true I talk na.gringrin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
frankben: lol.... Faceless forum indeed.

Are they also based in the states?

There is a friend here in town. She is from Ibadan. We did not meet on NL. I don't even think she has an account. Then a few friends in other states. Most of my NL offline friends are in Nigeria though.
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

There is a friend here in town. She is from Ibadan. We did not meet on NL. I don't even think she has an account. Then a few friends in other states. Most of my NL offline friends are in Nigeria though.
lol.... It's normal for Nigerians.... We're everywhere in the world.... They're friendly right?

I can't think of any country where nigerians can't be found grin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
frankben: lol.... It's normal for Nigerians.... We're everywhere in the world.... They're friendly right?

I can't think of any country where nigerians can't be found grin

I have a great group of offline friends.
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by DAvIt0(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Naavah: My crush *rests hands on jaw* he is more like a big brother to me. I know I can never leave that zone forever. I love him small shaa

O_o "brother figure" ..lol
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by DAvIt0(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
...funny enough. I got no crush on no one... uhmmmmn...

I need to leave...
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Lovebond34(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
my crush z ....erm erm...ah dnt av a crush
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by lulukay(f): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
kiss
Davidbanky: There's this girl I waited for, 2-3 years I was just doing the gentleman, I don't know how to say the word, cos she was this churchy girl, oneday I started seeing another guy with her so I just moved, 2 weeks ago she told me she has been waiting for me to just say that word but I didn't, she said why ? Now she is dating the other guy ... Painful but I gotto move on, that's what makes life interesting, I have a crush on this nairaland, her name is lulukay, that girl dey bust ma head but I no fit talk, but oneday I go talk .... grin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
texanomaly:

Is that you siting on that car. You have the body type I like. Long lean muscles are sexy. Not that the big bulky guys aren't hot too. smiley
Is there intelligence, and a good personality to go with that body? grin
grin Intelligence? I'd like to think so, but what do I know
Good personality? Hmm, this here is the interesting part. I know I'm a jerk but the ladies just won't agree. I still try though. angry
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2014
BoboYekini:
grin Intelligence? I'd like to think so, but what do I know
Good personality? Hmm, this here is the interesting part. I know I'm a jerk but the ladies just won't agree. I still try though. angry
hmmm...that's unfortunate.

At least you admit it. undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by MrCork: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2014
...well it's been officially confirmed that 99.8% of nairalannd females want me....the remaining 2% can't decide! wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by texanomaly(f): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork: ...well it's been officially confirmed that 99.8% of nairalannd females want me....the remaining 2% can't decide! wink

Seun...where's that *rolls eyes* smiley when I need it?!
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by cooljoe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wherez my crushee na, m lukin for my crushee. Not seen her here for abou 2days now. I'm not hapi o. If u c my crushee, pls tell her m lukin for her
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by FKO1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ...My crush doesnt even know am crushing badly on him....To him, am like every other girl......Like an ordinary gurl.....Yeah, we are close kind of...But the spark is not there.....
....I made a mistake of reaching out to my first real crush at first, i wont make that mistake again.....
....Its better we kuku dey on that level....
SO YOU ALSO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME? gringrin THAT'S GOOD, MAKES THINGS EASIER grin
Re: Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
MizMyColi:
I try not to think of anyone I'm crushing on. How much more reach out.
Yes, I'd rather die in silence. I have my reasons though.

#NoPride

reason to die in silencecheesy
why nah
I thought ure this expressive lady
but this ur post gives me goose pimples men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are (some) Women So Desperate To Get Married? The Thing Tire Me Oooo / This Guy Won't Just Stop I Blame Our Naija Girls Sha (photos) / What If B**bs Are As Hard As Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.