Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. (3550 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Let's just get straight to the point shall we?

1. Most women are Liabilities.

That awkward moment when you're working yourself off to get "settled" and start a family, do you know what most ladies do then? Watch soap on TV with absolutely no interest in making a life for themselves... afterall, you'll soon be through and come pick up from where her father(also a man) left off...No wonder the smile on his lips as he transfers the liability to you on that day called "wedding day"...have you even wondered why she gets to wear the white while you're most probably on a black suit?? You're mourning bro, and paying to do so...Gosh!

2. Most women are just working pieces of art.

Have you ever seen a painter as he cleans the walls of this very old and empty house, then go on to apply coats of paint till it is a beauty to behold? Welcome to the life of an average lady...she's just like that old building... Mostly guys work themselves up reading all what chemistry can come up with, they apply the principles in bringing out these obviously wonderful cosmetics... another guy then buys these cosmetic for a lady who in turn wears it to attract every Dickson and Harryson she can find...scratch off that layer of paint and what do we have? That empty house.

3. Women Psychologically have imprisoned men for ages.

Heard of the phrase "you're the man of the house"?? What that implies is hey slave go hustle and bring back the check while I cut my nails...Have you ever wondered why the boss in your work place sits in the office while you do all the hard work and get a little check at the end of the day? Your home is the office...She is the boss...Occasional sex is your take home check...Most men are under the illusion that they actually call the shots...sowi you don't...in fact threaten to divorce and see how your kids turn against you as a result of all the brainwash theve gone through while you were away; working. You should be a gentle man they say...what they mean is you shld be a fool. A girl slaps you, she's angry...you slap back in retaliation, and your not a gentleman...you now get the point??

4. The Weaker sex Theory.

Since the creation of man, I dare say this is the greatest lie ever told to man...
To begin with, imagine a guy and a girl born together...You eat the same quantity of food and do similar things. She even beats you up in the playground. Suddenly you're both 15 and tradition demands you do all the hard work because she's "just" a girl. You see her with a flat tire on the road, u come down and get your hands dirty while she pings other girls and laugh at you...of course youve got to do the mechanic, carpenter and wielding jobs because they are ''too dangerous" for her...You also go into the army and find 98% of the combatants being males and sending the money home while they get killed...
Go to the boarding schools and see the ladies take the smaller javelin and discuss plus shotput. They sweep during Labour while you cut grass...at the end, you go to the dinning hall at eat the same amount of food...you even sometimes give her your food to please her. Fast forward 15 years later, your all grown up and she's asking for "gender equality"...what?? she wants same pay.

5. Maximum use of sentiments.

Guys try to break free from this bondage by just having a child (if you must) and continuing with ur life in peace and see how fast the ladies whip in morality and religion in. The same lady who have slept with every thing in trousers will tell you how wrong it is not to marry yet have kids...Why? because you're her retirement plan...when she's through with all the experiments, then she'll catch you and tie you down under a one way contract called marriage where you work all your life and she enjoys the "retirement benefits" No wonder our life expectancy all over the world is less than theirs. Please run for your lives!!!

Men all over the world, we've got to wake up. Instead of the ladies, we should be the ones advocating for gender equality. We are in chains and being whipped yet still under the illusion that we call the shots...Deduct the amount of money that go to ladies whether you call them Gfs or wives monthly either for there upkeep or taking care of yourself to please them and you'll see how much of a slave you really are. We must be free from slavery!

NB: Not all ladies fall under the aforementioned categories, bt I dare say most do above 90%.

WAKE UP GUYS...THE WORLD IS EVOLVING. Critics are permitted to run their mouths.

#MyOpinion

6 Likes

Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Most women Dont bother conceal this from men. It takes too much conscious effort. If you feel this way its cause that's what you believe.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by alberto2k(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Noted.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by auntymi(f): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
undecided
how va
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Noted.

Space booking alert!

CC tosne2much, ucheheart, naijaboi, cutieberry1, TrishaP
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by alberto2k(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
samflexxy:
how va

Sammie I gallant o....

No mind this Op way dey yarn lubbish grin

Oboi Where u go hide na? undecided
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Blurr(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
naso jor
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by xpac01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
THE LIABILITY part is so funny.....
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by TrishaP(f): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheLeader:

Space booking alert!

CC tosne2much, ucheheart, naijaboi, cutieberry1, TrishaP
Na you Sabi @op. Your entitled to make observations and say whatever.

I'm out.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by xpac01(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
On point bro.
BTW: Is there any course like women psychology studies?
Some guy deep understanding and criticism of women character (like this post) is so off chat.
Kudos to ya all sha.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Sammie I gallant o....

No mind this Op way dey yarn lubbish grin

Oboi Where u go hide na? undecided
baba I dey jor romance section just taya me ull this new people don spoil this section for us
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
what exactly are you saying @op
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by alberto2k(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
samflexxy:
baba I dey jor romance section just taya me ull this new people don spoil this section for us

Lol

Bruh With time dem go leave our Romanceland

Just chill and puff some good weed cool
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol

Bruh With time dem go leave our Romanceland

Just chill and puff some good weed cool
lols ok bro

But I no get weed how I go take get
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by cutieberie1(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
samflexxy:

for example mention names....op how do u knw..
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by HizMissy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
this is some faulty reasoning.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Olaidekareem43(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
*click on the topic*
*read the content*
*i gave a big SIGH*
claps claps op .....u try on yah observation buh hmmmm we guys sometimes dont help in situations at all.....
#nooffence
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by alberto2k(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
samflexxy:
lols ok bro

But I no get weed how I go take get

Oya make u meet zick19 grin
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

after reading the post you still can't comprehend what the op typed there?!?!? you are very smart.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

after reading the post you still can't comprehend what the op typed there?!?!? you are very smart.

@op you really went deep bro and most of them are what we witness or experience daily bro little wonder why some men nowadays are having babies out of wedlock. well to each his own bit for me I can't marry a liability my lady gats to be an asset instead that's why I don't engage in serious relationship with dummies or bimbos. jah bless ya op.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

@op you really went deep bro and most of them are what we witness or experience daily bro little wonder why some men nowadays are having babies out of wedlock. well to each his own bit for me I can't marry a liability my lady gats to be an asset (a real naija guy is an asset by default/hustler) instead that's why I don't engage in serious relationship with dummies or bimbos. jah bless ya op.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by OneOpinion: 2:07am On Feb 08, 2015
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari

Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 08, 2015
cutieberie1:

for example mention names....op how do u knw..
lols don't want to mention names but I think they all know themselves

Good morning
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by constance500: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Oh well.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by mentorandfriend(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2015
[b]Op, please you're wrong. Your views are skewed. I do not blame you sha, because our experiences can distort our perception of reality.
Women are beautiful creatures. Maybe you have not met the right girl for you. Your life and career will experience acceleration and speed when you are with the right woman. I have seen men abdicate their roles in search of younger, sexier street girls, while the woman slaves away in crowded slum markets all their lives, raising doctors and engineers; praying oneday to reap the fruits of their labours. I have seen women shed theirs for their man in prayer, praying that he succeeds at work. They are awake all night on their knees, praying that their family will progress. I have seen women give up all they have to see their boyfriend or husband go forward. At this moment, I remember our lives on campus, how my girlfriend used to cry, begging me to take her ATM card and withdraw any amount of money I want from her account whenever I'm broke. She cries because I say no, and because she doesnt want her man looking downcast, downtrodden and hungry on campus. My happiness was her happiness. That is why I said that you've probably not met the right person for you.[/b]

1 Like

Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Kennywills7(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Reading of comments is allowed so am here to read only
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Oya make u meet zick19 grin
at ur service.....

*calls monsuru........ Oya, give that guy 2basket of weeds...... grin
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by DonX001: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Lol, funny post.
But some points are actually true if you look at it deeply.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by justmag(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Lmaooo. I get excited by post like this. This man said wearing black suite because your mourning! grin grin....I think this very true in some marriages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Exposed: Seven Things Most Girls Keep Away From Men - Serina Williams / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / Abnormal sexual preferences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.