Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures (7757 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
chikichaka: grin indeed you're repping the way your monicker used to poach back in his playing days
Ouch!! I quoted you up dere a bit too early.
Lol... Ruud boi hot pass this one na... We are only trying to follow up sha wink
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MizzToluwalase(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: guy u are nt from london, please stop lying. Or mayb u are in london and ur on the edge of being deported bk to nigeria. cos ur jus actin so immature
Pls tell him,,, some guys go dey form paparazi undecided

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Ouch!! I quoted you up dere a bit too early.
Lol... Ruud boi hot pass this one na... We are only trying to follow up sha wink
But you don already pro. You aint an amateur at all. I gbadu your style. Itz cool
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by jnrbayano(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: *offered my hand, but you didn't shake it* lol. It seems you 'lol' alot, maybe that should've been your username. wink
Anyways, since I've broken the ice, I'll just revert to type and continue my silent observations of you. grin
I want to respect this topic and not derail much. When the opportunity arises to strike a better convo with you, i'd be glad to take it. Till then, don't 4get ds moniker miss.

I earlier thought RuudNistelrooy only knows how to score goals

I now know better

2 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
jnrbayano:

I now know better
As in eh! The guy too much. Creativity at its peak I tell ya.
*where is dat my jotter self. I need to update it asap* lol

3 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Choi!
Abeg ooh, continue to associate ruudboi with goals alone o.
This ruudnisterooy happens to be a total mis-representation of that footballing great.
jnrbayano:

I now know better
Lol.. Thanks anyways bros. I feel honoured, even tho i'd no intention of attracting 'external attention'. grin
chikichaka:
But you don already pro. You aint an amateur at all. I gbadu your style. Itz cool

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enypie:
You'd rather hava a chemically bleached pretty chick?
boo for you.

...so u ain't light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
fuckshit: hey, be FÜCKING strong o.k, grin grin. anything can FÜCKING happen, u go fit see am again, meanwhile here's a FÜCKING Hankie grin grin

Fuc.kshit
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Omomehn: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

Have messi on mee
a whole messi on u? mk barca catch u. just pray for forgetfulness bro that way u would get over her. may i lmao?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by kika23(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Omomehn:
a whole messi on u? mk barca catch u. just pray for forgetfulness bro that way u would get over her. may i lmao?
Evil......lol
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Omomehn: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
Evil......lol
you are not being fair to this guy. He just lost some thing he never owned! haha
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Danhumprey: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

...oooooooo god, not again..bro..no offfense but issit difficult to hav sweet English names in that Nigeria??...serrriously...what kinda name is okpagogororo?..u expect chicks to take u serious?
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Danhumprey: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: guy u are nt from london, please stop lying. Or mayb u are in london and ur on the edge of being deported bk to nigeria. cos ur jus actin so immature
Someone taking MrCork serious. Smh!

grin
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Danhumprey: 1:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Lagusta:

babe, never take the following usernames seriously, they are certified trolls...

MrCork
yuzedo
.fuckshit:
Don't forget Andyblaze/MissYuzedo. grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Danhumprey: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

...bro r u hatin coz females ignore u? undecided
grin grin
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by fuckshit: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2014
okparaugo:

Fuc.kshit
my FÜCKING name grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2014
tosscash1: @op God has saved u
go n continue loving ur family

She can't strain me from family.

Very nice character...
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Andyblaze: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Don't forget Andyblaze/MissYuzedo. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
okparaugo:

She can't strain me from family.

Very nice character...

not until u marry her yet
den u see d true color
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
tosscash1:

not until u marry her yet
den u see d true color

Why say so ?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ehya....sowi
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Wroxxane: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Don't forget Andyblaze/MissYuzedo. grin
[color=#990000][/color]
Not also forgetting 'space goat' grin
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
okparaugo:

Why say so ?
bcox its alredey written on d wall
are u a learner? undecided
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

...oooooooo god, not again..bro..no offfense but issit difficult to hav sweet English names in that Nigeria??...serrriously...what kinda name is okpagogororo?..u expect chicks to take u serious?

I love u cos u so funny mrcork
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

...so u ain't light skin? angry
You got a problem with that?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by dagentility(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wroxxane: [color=#990000][/color]
Not also forgetting 'space goat' grin
And not also forgetting yungwizzy
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Enypie:
You got a problem with that?

..see yo head like teletubbies...sk me again! angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

I see you on your profile wall, nice helmet. Can't save u from the trap though.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
okparaugo: cry I met her the very day she was leaving town.

What a bad luck.

The same environment, the same church.

Someone should console me. cry

is she that ugly that you couldn't post a photo
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

this albino donkey
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Negro1: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
U for post pictures nah, she fit dey NL oo, or her friend fit dey oo.

My 2 Rupees
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Enypie:
I see you on your profile wall, nice helmet. Can't save u from the trap though.

. .checking ma profile?..i take it u r interested in me? ..abi?..couldn't u juss ask? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore / Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex / My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.