Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (7727 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mehn I have seen more pussy than a mid wide ever will guys and as of late I have had sex with lots of beautiful girls from big and fair ass to big and black ass to slim and fair to slim and dark with wide hips and I can tell you guys that all pussy taste the same. The feeling still the same when you cum with all ladies
To think some guys do blood money just to get girls is bleeped up because yall always end up regretting when you come to find out that no matter the shape and size the pussy still taste the same and nothing different from your current girls pussy yo.

My advice after being in so much pussy to the youth is that, don't die because of any girl, its not worth it i swear. All these pussy don't taste any different and don't go risking your lives trying to impress this girls, you will end up regretting when you find out the pussy still the same.

So far I have spent a whopping sum of 150k+ fucking different girls.
Now the only reason I will date a girl is if she has a career and a good personality such as being able to cook good food and also has a good sense of humour, someone whom I can have a good time with always, laugh together and if she is intelligent and will help me upgrade myself as I do the same for her.

Iron sharpen iron.

Don't go dating for sex, it's messed up. Once you had enough of the sex. You bleeped up.

I regret wasting that money, could have been used to help people, peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by MrLankeeee(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good for you.

If I may ask, waiting you gain for the bleeping??

2 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Unless you have stop having d1ck or your prick don die like e no dey stand again at all, you will always have feelings for girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Dannieln1: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
This op is mad
You wrote al this epistle just to tell me that all pussy taste same, something I know since I was a kid...

This op deserves beating ?

TRUE or FALSE

20 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Bluezy13(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm...

Lemme quietly walk away and allow people who will tell him how stupid he is, to do justice to him.
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by blackaxe78: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Use you dick for money rituals

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Oblitz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
After two weeks without bleeping, come back to this thread and confess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by mikejj(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin my brother be there..your ghost has been tied somewhere doing frog jump 24/7 on Lagos/ibadan expressway..

8 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oblitz:
After two weeks without bleeping, come back to this thread and confess

Yo fam you can Bleep but I am just saying don't kill yourself for a pussy. Sex and masturbation no difference

4 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Headlesschicken(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin Hope u used condoms,Mr fat short n slim.... Yuh destiny might be doing back tumble in somebody's compound by now...
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok.. Kindly donate your Mr Donnad to the nearest Suya seller. It sure won't be missed grin
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by TissuePaper: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ire2:
Mehn I have seen more pussy than a mid wide ever will guys and as of late I have had sex with lots of beautiful girls from big and fair ass to big and black ass to slim and fair to slim and dark with wide hips and I can tell you guys that all pussy taste the same. The feeling still the same when you cum with all ladies
To think some guys do blood money just to get girls is bleeped up because yall always end up regretting when you come to find out that no matter the shape and size the pussy still taste the same and nothing different from your current girls pussy yo.

My advice after being in so much pussy to the youth is that, don't die because of any girl, its not worth it i swear. All these pussy don't taste any different and don't go risking your lives trying to impress this girls, you will end up regretting when you find out the pussy still the same.

I like this guy smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by jasysandra(f): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2018
I really don't know what to say. This op needs help angry
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Donpenny(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2018
And he has a point.

14 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Tonnexy: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Op I bet, you are not getting enough action
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Preshy561(f): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2018
shameless manwhòre.
prostitute on the lose,if you are tired,I guess you should go and roast it then.undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by johnkey: 2:26am On Aug 25, 2018
op is an amateur, pusssy don't taste the same, there's the dry ones where you'll have to use lots of Vaseline all through the sex, some are dry at first so you gotta use Vaseline to enter but then the girl will cum during the sex making it sweet, then we have the squirting pusssy, this one dey always swell head making you hit it harder and feeling yourself as the water gushes out repeatedly and the sweetest of them all the creamy pusssy, beauty to behold, easier to penetrate and the journey is smooth all thru the sex, imagine scooping her creamy cum with the head of your cocck and sliding it in OMG I'd do anything to keep a girl with creamy pusssy for at least 6 months. creamy pusssy are the sweetest.

10 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin grin grin Hope u used condoms,Mr fat short n slim.... Yuh destiny might be doing back tumble in somebody's compound by now...

Hahaha nah bro. Decent babes jawe.
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
Ok.. Kindly donate your Mr Donnad to the nearest Suya seller. It sure won't be missed grin

Lmao
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2018
johnkey:
op is an amateur, pusssy don't taste the same, there's the dry ones where you'll have to use lots of Vaseline all through the sex, some are dry at first so you gotta use Vaseline to enter but then the girl will cum during the sex making it sweet, then we have the squirting pusssy, this one dey always swell head making you hit it harder and feeling yourself as the water gushes out repeatedly and the sweetest of them all the creamy pusssy, beauty to behold, easier to penetrate and the journey is smooth all thru the sex, imagine scooping her creamy cum with the head of your cocck and sliding it in OMG I'd do anything to keep a girl with creamy pusssy for at least 6 months. creamy pusssy are the sweetest.

Lol.. Is okay..

8 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by myself13: 4:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Girls yeye no be small. who no know go soon know. man wey still dey get feelings nah zombie. welcome to the brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Barzinime(m): 4:44am On Aug 25, 2018
MrLankeeee:
Good for you.

If I may ask, waiting you gain for the bleeping??

I am sure you didn't read what OP wrote.
One of the people that judge a book by its cover & the kind that gets fooled easily

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Barbieperry(f): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2018
Ire2:

Lol.. Is okay..
grin ;DThe thing tire u
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Barbieperry:
grin ;DThe thing tire u

I swear.

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by fancy4eve(f): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2018
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by fancy4eve(f): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Ire2:

Now the only reason I will date a girl is if she has a career and a good personality such as being able to cook good food and also has a good sense of humour, someone whom I can have a good time with always, laugh together and if she is intelligent and will help me upgrade myself as I do the same for her.

Iron sharpen iron.

Don't go dating for sex, it's messed up. Once you had enough of the sex. You bleeped up.

Anoda OLOSHO sited......wen I was younger, I ws made 2 understand dat only ladies oloshorise , but dis tym men has taken ova, cus a sensible nd responsible man will not create a stupid thread just to shame gals nd make oda men join him in his OLOSHO business, 4gettn dat karma issa biatch.

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by GoldenJulius(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Op is the fact in this pix correct, since you are an EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL IN PUSSY KNACKING.

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by hungryboy(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2018
You claim that you have bleeped so many girls , yet you are telling us that all pussy taste the same, Dude you are lying. All pussy don't taste the same, some pussy taste so good, you could empty your account to bleep it, while some pussy na hit and run

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by Deckline(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
hungryboy:
You claim that you have bleeped so many girls , yet you are telling us that all pussy taste the same, Dude you are lying. All pussy don't taste the same, some pussy taste so good, you could empty your account to bleep it, while some pussy na hit and run
oh boy... You are really hungry.
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by oodua1stson: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Ire2:

Iron sharpen iron.

if truly you have smashed so many poocee as you claimed then you'd all poocee are not the same

I swear, you'll be smashing some girls and you'll think you have erectile dysfunction cos your dick no jus like the nonsense e de enter so you just cum quick

Some poocee you smash and believe you'll go 3 solid rounds with solid hard-on

My point is; all poocees are not same.
Re: I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore by alex81(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Pussssy thread. Leh me come n b going grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? / Do Fame And Money Improve Love? / How Often A Married Couple Should Have S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.