Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867479 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Richmond996: 12:27am On May 08, 2015
guttentag:

bros please, list out the once you know and i will make my choice of study, i think it is high time they stop asking for that English language test because English is Nigeria official language

True, its annoying
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by donice(m): 12:34am On May 08, 2015
Pls are there any cheap colleges in California?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by paulbets: 12:40am On May 08, 2015
You welcome bro.
just take ur visa card to diamond bank atm nearest to you, slot it in and then click on I-pin.
choose a four digit pin. And that is all, you can then use it to make payment online. No further registration or any online-banking-activating ish

TJ18:

Thanks paulbets,i actually have a diamondbank visa card,but does it also entails activating online banking..bla bla..its been a while since i used the card.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2015
biikeys:

@decreamaster..like imperouxx said, you probably have a dry skin. Don't always bath with really hot water-bad for dry skin..also, some olive oil on your skin once a while will do the magic
Ohh nairaland is completely complete grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:46am On May 08, 2015
Feexo:
How are things going with you Imperiouxx, Walspring, Zeezahbee, slimmy and everybody? I trust God is in control... I completed a semester in my school in Illinois last year for my masters, was told to I was gonna be in a good stead to get a full GA the second semester if I had a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 by 2 of my professors, I got 4.0/4.0 but they told me the department was not gonna get funded till fall session and I would definitely qualified if I can maintain my GPA. To cut the long story short, I had no money for another semester before getting the full GA with monthly stipend in the fall- and I did try relentlessly to raise the money-, so I left school. I am sorting myself out now financially and getting myself back in status-wise, and I should be back in school by spring 2006 by God's grace. I need a list of schools that would be my best bet as regards getting funding, and is it possible for me to apply for Phd directly by transferring my credit from my former school? Cheers!!!!

Between, I am studying Political Science....
I admire your courage bro. Do what you got to do? If I got any school will let you know.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:46am On May 08, 2015
congrats haffikem
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 2:54am On May 08, 2015
Bplati:
Type exactly what you are doing at the moment except that you are into something shady which will backfire on you in the long run. NL doesn't encourage lies. So be sure of what you are doing.

Thanks for your response bro .I'm not into anything shady.what I choosed before as my primary occupation was business only. But now I want to include both teaching physics that I'm also doing Using the OTHER column spacification. I was scared if choosen two occupations would be an offense that is what I'm trying to find out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:17am On May 08, 2015
paulbets:
You welcome bro.
just take ur visa card to diamond bank atm nearest to you, slot it in and then click on I-pin.
choose a four digit pin. And that is all, you can then use it to make payment online. No further registration or any online-banking-activating ish

Until I no see your convocation rice...No problem, where dem deploy you?.. I even ask of you from Tudor the last time I went to sciences...how's TOEFL prep going
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akagson: 8:54am On May 08, 2015
Hello, house. I have this little question, and I need answer. When applying to a US college for undergraduate studies, you are usually requested to fill in your high school CGPA. In Nigerian secondary schools - or at least, the one I attended - they do not usually calculate our CGPA. Subjects are not even allocated unit loads. How can I calculate my CGPA with my secondary school results?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by haffikem(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
For all those that congratulated me .. Thanks.

for all those that were denied, i wish you success in your next interview

for all those that are yet to go for interview.i congratulate you in advance,

and for all those that are seeking for admission, you shall be granted.

and also for all those that are seeking for schools without writing ANY standardized TEST, i wish you good luck Too.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by idcom1(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
please NL I need your help I have been offer admission in us college in computer science to be precise and I have booked my appointment which is June 30 am 29 years old going for undergraduate study pass out from secondary school 2005. please what is my chance at the embassy. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by paulbets: 9:43am On May 08, 2015
My bother, forgive me o. I did not even setup tent, I only came for the ceremony in multipurpose hall.
they posted me to Niger State, camping on June 2nd.
But omo, u sabi my people wella o, u even know tudor.
Anyways, the toefl prep is going on just fine.
Am trying to tidy up a lot before leaving Lagos for Niger, and I have collected my certificate o but na that wes thingy remain.
I need ur help o

profojah:

Until I no see your convocation rice...No problem, where dem deploy you?.. I even ask of you from Tudor the last time I went to sciences...how's TOEFL prep going
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2015
idcom1:
please NL I need your help I have been offer admission in us college in computer science to be precise and I have booked my appointment which is June 30 am 29 years old going for undergraduate study pass out from secondary school 2005. please what is my chance at the embassy. thanks

Red Flag....

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MaxiDj(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2015
University of Redlands in California does not require GRE or Toefl for admission. All they need is your UG transcript and resume. Will that be a worry when I get to the embassy for my interview? Because I haven't written any of them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2015
paulbets:
My bother, forgive me o. I did not even setup tent, I only came for the ceremony in multipurpose hall.
they posted me to Niger State, camping on June 2nd.
But omo, u sabi my people wella o, u even know tudor.
Anyways, the toefl prep is going on just fine.
Am trying to tidy up a lot before leaving Lagos for Niger, and I have collected my certificate o but na that wes thingy remain.
I need ur help o

i was in school through out the day with lummy, polymer and ejanla....
Tudor has been my personal person right from his diploma days...

What kinda help you need on wes?. I thought your transcript had been sent..Didn't I give you the girl's number for your transcript?...I'll send the number again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tworld84(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
Plz can someone register for the four institutions to send the GRE test after the test day or someone will be charge after d test day?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
Go and write atleast one standardize test before you go to the embassy.
MaxiDj:
University of Redlands in California does not require GRE or Toefl for admission. All they need is your UG transcript and resume. Will that be a worry when I get to the embassy for my interview? Because I haven't written any of them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
kennyrony:

Red Flag....
Why you just discouraging the dude..Are you God??

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
You will fill it on your test day..any other school you want to send your score to after the test day attracts a fee.quote author=Tworld84 post=33537021]Plz can someone register for the four institutions to send the GRE test after the test day or someone will be charge after d test day?[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
Please what have you been doing for over ten years? if you can prove what you have been doing for ten years to the VO..the visa is yours..quote author=idcom1 post=33532080]please NL I need your help I have been offer admission in us college in computer science to be precise and I have booked my appointment which is June 30 am 29 years old going for undergraduate study pass out from secondary school 2005. please what is my chance at the embassy. thanks[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
idcom1:
If you're a genuinely going for studies;you will get your visa..It all depends on what you've been doing for the past 10 years..I don't discourage people;at least I know a few people here who got their visa at the age of 27/28 and they were going for UG with good schools and scholarship from the schools..Go do your thing bro;confidence matters brother..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tworld84(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2015
Thanks broo

akin3102:
You will fill it on your test day..any other school you want to send your score to after the test day attracts a fee.quote author=Tworld84 post=33537021]Plz can someone register for the four institutions to send the GRE test after the test day or someone will be charge after d test day?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2015
Bro..I have replied your PM.Thanks
slimmy05:
I admire your courage bro. Do what you got to do? If I got any school will let you know.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2015
stevecrun:
Why you just discouraging the dude..Are you God??
Am not God. Just trying to point out some ish.... in his post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Planning to go for msc after my hnd, which standardized test do i need to take?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akagson: 1:09pm On May 08, 2015
kennyrony:

Red Flag....
Meaning he stand no chance?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akagson: 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
stevecrun:
If you're a genuinely going for studies;you will get your visa..It all depends on what you've been doing for the past 10 years..I don't discourage people;at least I know a few people here who got their visa at the age of 27/28 and they were going for UG with good schools and scholarship from the schools..Go do your thing bro;confidence matters brother..
My case is almost the same with him. But in my own case, I graduated in 2010 and got admitted in that same year to a Nigerian university but I dropped out and refused to continue because I just wasn't enjoying the quality of education I was getting. Will it stand against me in any way? I'm 22.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MaxiDj(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
akin3102:
Go and write atleast one standardize test before you go to the embassy.

Which one do you suggest?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
akagson:
Meaning he stand no chance?
The chances is slim...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akagson: 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
kennyrony:
The chances is slim...
What of for a 22 yrs old who finished in 2010?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
mattkelly:

Okay Good..Noted

I went to the embassy with a scanned 1-20 and got my visa

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by paulbets: 1:32pm On May 08, 2015
Una just dey flex Lag o.
bro u didn't send me the girls no.
Pls send it all over again
Thanks prof grin
profojah:

i was in school through out the day with lummy, polymer and ejanla....
Tudor has been my personal person right from his diploma days...

What kinda help you need on wes?. I thought your transcript had been sent..Didn't I give you the girl's number for your transcript?...I'll send the number again

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa