Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866239 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by everpector: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
cutelekush01: Bro it wont be a good idea going for an interview without at least one standardized test..i will urge you to write TOEFL before your interview if you haven't make a schedule..I think OCT dates are still available..Without a standardized test it shows sign of un seriousness..My 2 cent.

Thanks Bro...I actually wrote a GRE test but my score is poor, I had to write the Exam in a poor state of health and the thing reflected on my score. So my concern is between a poor score and no score which one is likely to pay off?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
everpector: Thanks Bro...I actually wrote a GRE test but my score is poor, I had to write the Exam in a poor state of health and the thing reflected on my score. So my concern is between a poor score and no score which one is likely to pay off?
None. Its the hard truth
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
wow...this chapter six.want to say hi to my brothers and sisters
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
ebdib:

I just hope you're not sad about writing Toefl!!!!!!
Of all exams!!!
A practical piece of cake??.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
kennycooly: hello house am new here, i wanna apply for any school in Atlanta for a post graduate in business related course and am looking for a school that i wont have to take any examz..plz can anybdy give suggestions...tnks
why you dont want to write any text? If you tink d sch u applied for will waived it for you,what of if it bin asked in embassy...well gurus out here wil search for a beta sch 4 u dat waive test
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
sad
Bibbzy: why you dont want to write any text? If you tink d sch u applied for will waived it for you,what of if it bin asked in embassy...well gurus out here wil search for a beta sch 4 u dat waive test
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Repsin i cant just stop laughing...habba these your smileys bad ooooo
repsin: sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
dicapino pls pm me..I downloaded dat ets ebook for free...about 3mb...chk. 4shared dot com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 26, 2014
meskezzy:
@stevecrum i will like to talk with u on whatsapp pls if u don't mind... Thanks and God bless
send me a mail and i will get back as soon as i get it.All those who sent me a mail while i've been away i will reply them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 3:43am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=repsin] sad .. I was there, my head rang thrice! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello house,please I need your valuable replies.
1. Is 27yrs old too old to apply for BSC?
2. Please suggest schools with low tuition but good ranking where I can apply for environmental management or sciences
3. Can I do only TOEFL or I have to do SAT too?
4. What are my changes of getting a visa with that age cos I have only WAEC. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Bibbzy: oh!!! Tanks
send me a pm if you still need it, i have a similar p like yours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
sawyersam: Hello house,please I need your valuable replies.
2. Please suggest schools with low tuition but good ranking where I can apply for environmental management or sciences
4. What are my changes of getting a visa with that age cos I have only WAEC. Thanks
27yrs? Oh....the sch u applied for will give you admission but it determine on the way u defend yourself cos they will ask you what you have doing since you finish secondary sch.abcrition to the test you will take,SAT is pretty okay for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2014
sawyersam: Hello house,please I need your valuable replies.
27yrs? Oh....the sch u applied for will give you admission but it determine on the way u defend yourself in embassy cos they will ask you what you have doing since you finish secondary sch.abcrition to the test you will take,SAT is pretty okay for you.al gonna be wel with you sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2014
coobboy:
send me a pm if you still need it, i have a similar p like yours
i have send you PM,gat alot to talk on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Reporting live from Bronx nyc
Anybody around?
Pls o my gtb ATM card stopped working o,its no longer working with their ATM machines.wat can I do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Walspring:

Sorry to ask, do you also study fashion,textile and interior in your undergraduate here in Nigeria
i studied Home science and management. I majored in clothing and textile/interior decoration cos as at that time the 2 decipline r combined as one but only clothing and textile appeared on my result and Bsc certificate. So what do u think sir?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Bibbzy: 27yrs? Oh....the sch u applied for will give you admission but it determine on the way u defend yourself in embassy cos they will ask you what you have doing since you finish secondary sch.abcrition to the test you will take,SAT is pretty okay for you.al gonna be wel with you sir

are u going for undaG or masters?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Bibbzy: Your mum is pretty okay but why cant you use your father as your sponsor?
like i said d reason i wanna use my mum as sponsor is cos we r expecting her pension pay-off from d govt and i tink it is goin to be a huge sum, my dads acct balance is not too smilling except i want to do some oluwole things...
I have a maternal uncle who is very rich and can allow me use his acct statement,pls whats my chances if i use him as a sponsor?
Pls i want other gurus to kindly help me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by electronic(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebdib:

I just hope you're not sad about writing Toefl!!!!!!
Of all exams!!!
A practical piece of cake??.
guy na the money oooo, $180 is not in my wallet right now !! i guess u can give me a toefl Scholarship........ winkgrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
electronic:
guy na the money oooo, $180 is not in my wallet right now !! i guess u can give me a toefl Scholarship........ winkgrin

No be small thing. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
honeyad:

he is goin for undergraduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
meskezzy:
like i said d reason i wanna use my mum as sponsor is cos we r expecting her pension pay-off from d govt and i tink it is goin to be a huge sum, my dads acct balance is not too smilling except i want to do some oluwole things...
I have a maternal uncle who is very rich and can allow me use his acct statement,pls whats my chances if i use him as a sponsor?
Pls i want other gurus to kindly help me
...abeg dont use oluwole stuff,i will advice to transfer d money into ur dad acct because der wil be alot of que regardin u're usin ur uncle acct...well it determine abt ur wish..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=meskezzy]I would advice u use your maternal uncle as a sponsor at the embassy.Your mom's pension money is outta the question and money lodgement into your dad's account will hurt ur feelings coz you will be denied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
honeyad:

he said he is going for undergraduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
decreamaster: Reporting live from Bronx nyc
Anybody around?
Pls o my gtb ATM card stopped working o,its no longer working with their ATM machines.wat can I do?

Check Gtbank website and lodge your complain there... It should be under card service or so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
meskezzy:
i studied Home science and management. I majored in clothing and textile/interior decoration cos as at that time the 2 decipline r combined as one but only clothing and textile appeared on my result and Bsc certificate. So what do u think sir?

As for me if your UG course is related to the graduate course you want to apply for, then you are go to go in Amefrica voice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
decreamaster: Reporting live from Bronx nyc
Anybody around?
congrats bro, post your experience ;-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Walspring:

As for me if your UG course is related to the graduate course you want to apply for, then you are go to go in Amefrica voice
and i love that Amefrica voice of yours lol.... 1 question however is who do u think is better to use a my sponsor btw my maternal uncle and my brother in-law?,considering the chances with the VO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=stevecrun][/quote]
thanks @stevecrun, i really appreciate your advice. Still waiting for your reply to my pm sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bibbzy: ...abeg dont use oluwole stuff,i will advice to transfer d money into ur dad acct because der wil be alot of que regardin u're usin ur uncle acct...well it determine abt ur wish..
thanks for ur advice sir. My questions however are (1) But don't u think transfering d money into my dads acct will amount to thesame oluwole that i am trying to avoid?
(2) what if i intend making the VO believe that my maternal uncle has been the one sponsoring my education right from time? I know that may include me using his residential address as mine also... What do u think sirs and ma's
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
meskezzy:
thanks for ur advice sir. My questions however are (1) But don't u think transfering d money into my dads acct wont amount to thesame oluwole that i am trying to avoid?
(2) what if i intend making the VO believe that my maternal uncle has been the one sponsoring my education right from time? I know that may include me using his residential address as mine also... What do u think sirs and ma's
it's okay by using ur uncle as your sponsor since you wil able to convience the V.O the reason his bin sponsoring you right from time.hope you understand me now...THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)