Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866203 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
dicapino: Yankee folks in the house. Got a question.. I wanted to get an ebook online new ETS GRE practice question book....buy with my GT card.....but Nigeria is not on the list. Okay.

Please if some else gets this ebook for me would he be able to share it with me or is there a way I can get this e copy as a third party?

My GRE exam is approaching.

I checked Google , no help. gurus help you boy. it all in the bid to get to OBAMALAND like you guys.

You can pay with ur GT Card via Paypal. Create a Paypal account and connect your GTcard to Paypal. That should work.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
meskezzy:
and i love that Amefrica voice of yours lol.... 1 question however is who do u think is better to use a my sponsor btw my maternal uncle and my brother in-law?,considering the chances with the VO

Both are okay because we have seen alot of uncle used as sponsor before and applicant got their visa with that..

What matter is how you explain and defend yourself why your uncle or brother in-law and the cash on the account also.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guy na prayers ooooo
İ hv been to the embassy two times. The first time they asked about the financial statement, the second the VO no send the statement.
Fast and pray and ask God to release the Angle that is in charge of luck to guide you that great day.

We will make it am hitting the embassy again.

Walspring:

Both are okay because we have seen alot of uncle used as sponsor before and applicant got their visa with that..

What matter is how you explain and defend yourself why your uncle or brother in-law and the cash on the account also.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bibbzy: ...abeg dont use oluwole stuff,i will advice to transfer d money into ur dad acct because der wil be alot of que regardin u're usin ur uncle acct...well it determine abt ur wish..
Sir, are you from Ivory Coast? lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
chrisezedei1987: Guy na prayers ooooo
İ hv been to the embassy two times. The first time they asked about the financial statement, the second the VO no send the statement.
Fast and pray and ask God to release the Angle that is in charge of luck to guide you that great day.

yea man, u r right... God first in everything we do. We shall post our success story here in jesus name. Best of luck this time around and i will keep praying for you here. Cheers

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Babalola1990: Sir, are you from Ivory Coast? lipsrsealed
lolz babalola. Why d question abeg?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Babalola1990: Sir, are you from Ivory Coast? lipsrsealed
Am from TOGO sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
chrisezedei1987: Guy na prayers ooooo

Amen to you prayers....

Prayer is the surest thing cos it is not by power....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls is deer a way to transfer from a college to another one within d first semester?
The fees here r killing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
meskezzy:
lolz babalola. Why d question abeg?
I'm just asking nooni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bibbzy: Am from TOGO sir
I for talk am.. I no just wan fast past my head. You're welcome sir. Togo too make sense, at least they speak more of french than english. Case dismissed!! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
decreamaster: Pls is deer a way to transfer from a college to another one within d first semester?
The fees here r killing

I think yes... That should be after a semester...

You should check the school transfer policy and that will guide and shed more light..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Left naija on Tuesday by Qatar air.
Got to murtala
,handed my passport to d first guy for registration and he said wat am I going for,I said am going to study.he said dis visa is not a student visa,na there I look am for face like say him don MAD.
Sorry?are we fine?u need glasses?people don laugh die.he den ran up to the verification post and d lady deer told him its f1.maybe his a learner.
After DAT,went for bag checking and soon am on my way to board d plane.I met some immigrations too on my way checking and asking all sort of foolish question.one even asked for my sch fee or evidence of payment.I told him am required to pay upon arrival.
Shit!dey were all asking for money....I no give dem shishi. grin
At exactly 2:00pm,we too off and we landed at Doha Intl airport at 11:45pm,rush to another connecting flight to Milan at 12:45.we took off at 12:30am and it was as if we won't land again coz it took all d night to get dere. We landed Milan at exactly 6:00 in d morning.I walked down to american airline for my connecting flight to NYC straight away which was suppose to take off at 10:25 but was having a little problem and we didn't took off until 11:00.
Inflight ent was nice.met a Brazilian couple on a vacation to NYC and we talked all d way.it took forever to arrive JFK.meeeen, I wan faint.see turbulence,I never experience am before o.I can really count d hours we used coz d time just scatter for my face.we left mliAn in d morning at 11 and we arrive JFK at 2:30.the flight was like a nine hour or so but am not sure oooo.its just scattered. Port of entry was soooooo smooth,no much questions.why u here?am here to study.can I see or i20?gave him.stamped my passport,took picture of me.and said welcome to america.went for baggage claim,got my bag and left for d city.d first cold DAT welcomed me was noting to write home about.immediately,my ears,nose,hands and feet were super cold as if am in a freezer.
If dis is not yet winter,how will winter be? .got in d air train to Jamaica ave and board d E train to Bronx.days just it oooo.am here.helleluyah

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Walspring:

As for me if your UG course is related to the graduate course you want to apply for, then you are good to go in Amefrica voice

Na so! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
decreamaster: Left naija on Tuesday by Qatar air.
Got to murtala
,handed my passport to d first guy for registration and he said wat am I going for,I said am going to study.he said dis visa is not a student visa,na there I look am for face like say him don MAD.
Sorry?are we fine?u need glasses?people don laugh die.he den ran up to the verification post and d lady deer told him its f1.maybe his a learner.
After DAT,went for bag checking and soon am on my way to board d plane.I met some immigrations too on my way checking and asking all sort of foolish question.one even asked for my sch fee or evidence of payment.I told him am required to pay upon arrival.
At exactly 2:00pm,we too off and we landed at Doha Intl airport at 11:45pm,rush to another connecting flight to Milan at 12:45.we took off at 12:30am and it was as if we won't land again coz it took all d night to get dere. We landed Milan at exactly 6:00 in d morning.I walked down to american airline for my connecting flight to NYC straight away which was suppose to take off at 10:25 but was having a little problem and we didn't took off until 11:00.
Inflight ent was nice.met a Brazilian couple on a vacation to NYC and we talked all d way.it took forever to arrive JFK.meeeen, I wan faint.see turbulence,I never experience am before o.I can really count d hours we used coz d time just scatter for my face.we left mliAn in d morning at 11 and we arrive JFK at 2:30.the flight was like a nine hour or so but am not sure oooo.its just scattered. Port of entry was soooooo smooth,no much questions.why u here?am here to study.can I see or i20?gave him.stamped my passport,took picture of me.and said welcome to america.went for baggage claim,got my bag and left for d city.d first cold DAT welcomed me was noting to write home about.immediately,my ears,nose,hands and feet were super cold as if am in a freezer.
If dis is not yet winter,how will winter be? .got in d air train to Jamaica ave and board d E train to Bronx.days just it oooo.am here.helleluyah
Welcome, wish you the best in the land of the free.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any Undergraduate in the house ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2014
i'm planning to write SAT in december, but i'm yet to register, pls how can i go about it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Got to murtala
awesome bruh. Enjoy ur stay

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 4:15am On Sep 27, 2014
@decreamaster.

met some immigrations,!dey were all asking for money....I no give dem shishi. grin(correct)na so boss.
welcome to
america.
enjoy ur stay!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Peterken05: i'm planning to write SAT in december, but i'm yet to register, pls how can i go about it?

Send me pm for more details cos you can only register it at a real fee in the accredited place
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Bobbieydeey: Any Undergraduate in the house ?

Any tips or gist for the undergraduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Walspring:

Any tips or gist for the undergraduate
lol @alls buddy,me dey find UG pple too so I go know say I no dey alone applying
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Walspring:

Send me pm for more details cos you can only register it at a real fee in the accredited place
ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by goryorhal(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Bobbieydeey: lol @alls buddy,me dey find UG pple too so I go know say I no dey alone applying

Bro I'm in too...u no dey alone ooh .applying for UG too at murray stated other school..
Send me a pm make we relate..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Babalola1990: I'm just asking nooni
proudly 9ja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Got to murtala
halleluyah!!!! Happy for you bro. Mine is coming soon too in jesus name.. Keep the spirit high bro and Rep 9ja well there.. Congrats in pasuma's voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Bobbieydeey: lol @alls buddy,me dey find UG pple too so I go know say I no dey alone applying

Okay big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2014
goryorhal:

Bro I'm in too...u no dey alone ooh .applying for UG too at murray stated other school..
Send me a pm make we relate..
Alright boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolakale66(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Hi, house! Is it possible to be granted a visa when your appointment is after your arrival date. E.g arrival date 14 oct, appointment date 16 oct,

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.