Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (21121 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2009
Kave:

And God said to 'them', Do not make any image of anything in heaven, on earth or in the sea, DO NOT bow down to them neither should you bring them near to the house of GOD, those doing so would be just like them,

Mr hypocrite am sure you don't take photographs since they represent images of things on earth
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2009
chukwudi44:

Mr hypocrite am sure you don't take photographs since they represent images of things on earth

Chukwudi44

When u feed a dog it comes back, when u don't it won't. Hope u get it sha.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by ifi23(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2009
well i dont think catholics belong blong to a sect
they are just a set of people who have been indoctronated with with so much wrong teaching from men
they choose to live by what men say, rather than by what GOD says in his word the Bible.
i like catholics for their zeal and they heart they use in keeping up to their doctrines in attending masses, observing sacraments, gonig for confessions and all that but they would would be much better if they channeld all that dedication and diligence in truly serving GOD the way he has stated in the Bible.
let me state thi sboldly and clearly, 'the bible says that when we know the truth, it sets us free(john 8:32). GOD is the only source of absolute truth, no man no matter his title or who he is can offer you that. the truth is GOD's word. there is only one access to GOD and that is JESUS CHRIST(john 14:1 ii am the way, the truth and the life. no one can come to the father except through me. 1 timothy 2:5 there is only one mediator who can reconcile GOD and man and he is Jesus Christ.)
well folks i usesd to be a catholic but i know much better now and you all can know much too if only you would be be open-minded and in all sincerity go on ur knees b4 GOD and pray' Father i have heard so much, catholic this and catholic that. what is the best way of serving u, am i doing it right? pls lead me to the truth.' and you will be amazed@ what you will know, light will surely come your way.
and pls this is not another hit at catholics, its just a way of sharing what is in my heart, hoping that someone will be wise enough to read those bible verses, meditate on them and let the sink in.
like i said, i used to be a catholic. i have tasted both worlds and i know better now
so what am i now? i am a bible-living bornagain!
i dont live by what my pastor says, i live by what GOD says in the Bible. of course i go to church and listen to sermons but whatever i am taught, i alwyas go back to check whether it is inthe bible just as it was preached. there must be a congruency, an agreement in my spirit and i think that is one thing catholics are really not used to doing
talking about the bornagain issue before you all say you are born-agains, its not what you think. being baptised or having been confirmed is not an equivalent to being born-again, by the way i hope you all know that's the only way you will make heaven, if you want to find out more, hala@me. u can also buzz my email add. am waiting
now i know many people will taunt, yab, blast, insult, abuse me and all that. it doesnt matter. the most important thing is that i have said the truth!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by ifi23(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2009
well i dont think catholics belong blong to a sect
they are just a set of people who have been indoctronated with with so much wrong teaching from men
they choose to live by what men say, rather than by what GOD says in his word the Bible.
i like catholics for their zeal and they heart they use in keeping up to their doctrines in attending masses,

observing sacraments, gonig for confessions and all that but they would would be much better if they channeld all

that dedication and diligence in truly serving GOD the way he has stated in the Bible.
let me state thi sboldly and clearly, 'the bible says that when we know the truth, it sets us free(john 8:32). GOD

is the only source of absolute truth, no man no matter his title or who he is can offer you that. the truth is

GOD's word. there is only one access to GOD and that is JESUS CHRIST(john 14:1 ii am the way, the truth and the

life. no one can come to the father except through me. 1 timothy 2:5 there is only one mediator who can reconcile

GOD and man and he is Jesus Christ.)
well folks i usesd to be a catholic but i know much better now and you all can know much too if only you would be

be open-minded and in all sincerity go on ur knees b4 GOD and pray' Father i have heard so much, catholic this and

catholic that. what is the best way of serving u, am i doing it right? pls lead me to the truth.' and you will be

amazed@ what you will know, light will surely come your way.
and pls this is not another hit at catholics, its just a way of sharing what is in my heart, hoping that someone

will be wise enough to read those bible verses, meditate on them and let the sink in.
like i said, i used to be a catholic. i have tasted both worlds and i know better now
so what am i now? i am a bible-living bornagain!
i dont live by what my pastor says, i live by what GOD says in the Bible. of course i go to church and listen to

sermons but whatever i am taught, i alwyas go back to check whether it is inthe bible just as it was preached.

there must be a congruency, an agreement in my spirit and i think that is one thing catholics are really not used

to doing
talking about the bornagain issue before you all say you are born-agains, its not what you think. being baptised or

having been confirmed is not an equivalent to being born-again, by the way i hope you all know that's the only

way you will make heaven, if you want to find out more, hala@me. u can also buzz my email add. am waiting
now i know many people will taunt, yab, blast, insult, abuse me and all that. it doesnt matter. the most important

thing is that i have said the truth!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2009
A_K_O how can we delete unwarranted rubbish like the one above.

madam we don't care what u think, we only care what God thinks, and that's why we follow his Word in full, not partial o, but full, not pick and choose o, but full.

hala@me if u want to know how to make it to heaven. So ti gbo?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Oby1(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2009
Greetings to you all who have been keeping the thread moving.
Hey! Lady you have been doing a great job, kudos cheesy I never knew this thread will still be on.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2009
hi all and happy easter!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Omenuko(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
Greetings to All,

Glory to Jesus, Honor to Mary!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 01, 2009
~Lady~:

Chukwudi44

When u feed a dog it comes back, when u don't it won't. Hope u get it sha.

Thanks lady I got the message.

carlosein,omenuko where on earth have you guys been?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Omenuko(m): 3:42am On May 03, 2009
@chukwu44,

Nna, ano m ya, i just dey o. O nwere otutu ihe m na-eme ebe a, mana nsogbu adighi. Ke kwanu?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2009
chukwudi44:

Thanks lady I got the message.

carlosein,omenuko where on earth have you guys been?

my brother mesef just dey. abi make i speak igbo too?

kedu kodi? grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 4:25am On May 05, 2009
Carlosein:

my brother mesef just dey. abi make i speak igbo too?

kedu kodi? grin

hahaha no speak igbo abeg. stick with yoruba, i can jut imagine how u even said that kedu kodi.

omenuko

oya u need to call me sap sap, i haven't received a congrats on graduation from u o?

To all
I miss u guys so much, and I love u all.

I have this idea.
But me thinks we should have a separate forum as there are many topics in Catholicism to discuss, and I think we need to be discussing them here. We need to make sure that people correctly understand their faith, and that we address certain issues of the Catholic faith.
What do ya think?

Glory to the Almighty Jesus, Honour to our lovely mother Mary.

They led me through school and now I am done, well for now until October 1st when I shall return to school. oh una see my life? na so so school school school eh.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2009
lady, i can speak igbo o. you wan try cheesy

good to know you finally made graduation. we really thank God for you.

we miss you too kiss.

your idea of a seperate forum is welcome. just set it up and let me know, i am game!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Omenuko(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2009
@All, Greetings. . .

@Lady

oya u need to call me sap sap, i haven't received a congrats on graduation from u o?

Madam, my apologies. . .congrats o, make i call you sometime tonight.

I have this idea.
But me thinks we should have a separate forum as there are many topics in Catholicism to discuss, and I think we need to be discussing them here. We need to make sure that people correctly understand their faith, and that we address certain issues of the Catholic faith.
What do ya think?

Sounds like a good idea. . .you get no qualms from me.

Question to all. . .What country do you guys reside?  As for me, i dey washington DC (US)
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2009
omenuko, you and lady are both in the states. me i dey my papa land here in naija.

how DC now? hope economic meltdown no reach ya side?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 07, 2009
@lady,
I never knew anything about your graduation,all the same even if belated congratulations.
@omenuko
Ol boy I dey naija here,lagos to be precise
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2009
hey, where is everybody
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 11, 2009
~Lady~:

hahaha no speak igbo abeg. stick with yoruba, i can jut imagine how u even said that kedu kodi.

omenuko

To all

I have this idea.
What do ya think?

They led me through school and now I am done, well for now until October 1st when I shall return to school. oh una see my life? na so so school school school eh.
~Lady~:

omenuko

To all

I have this idea.
What do ya think?

Lady please I wold like you to throw more light on what you mean by seperate forum
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 11:00pm On May 15, 2009
hello everybody.

sorry i've been missing, applying for jobs is a hassle in this economy o.

Omenuko i for come ur side o, just pray uncle sam thinks i am qualified to be an auditor.

guys i have a prayer request, as a recent graduate it's hard to find a job, there are some out there but with all the graduates fighting for a job, it's something else. pls pray that the Lord will favour me.

Chukwudi44
by separate forum, I mean what the muslims have. Not bcus I want us to seclude ourselves but bcus Catholicism is very broad and there are so many topics we should be discussing. It will definitely help those who can't maneuver through the countless topics on nairaland to get something on Catholicism.
Me thinks it would be a great way to evangelise and keep encouraging each other in the faith.

I know it will meet extreme and e-bloody criticism from our fellow christians, but it will be worth it.

now i just have to figure out how to message Seun. SEUN WHERE ARE YOU?

Jesus loves you
Mary loves you
I love you
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2009
~Lady~:

hello everybody.

sorry i've been missing, applying for jobs is a hassle in this economy o.

Omenuko i for come ur side o, just pray uncle sam thinks i am qualified to be an auditor.

guys i have a prayer request, as a recent graduate it's hard to find a job, there are some out there but with all the graduates fighting for a job, it's something else. pls pray that the Lord will favour me.

Chukwudi44
by separate forum, I mean what the muslims have. Not bcus I want us to seclude ourselves but bcus Catholicism is very broad and there are so many topics we should be discussing. It will definitely help those who can't maneuver through the countless topics on nairaland to get something on Catholicism.
Me thinks it would be a great way to evangelise and keep encouraging each other in the faith.

I know it will meet extreme and e-bloody criticism from our fellow christians, but it will be worth it.

now i just have to figure out how to message Seun. SEUN WHERE ARE YOU?

Jesus loves you
Mary loves you
I love you
A seperate forum for catholics would be great but it is only left for seun to decide
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 11:08pm On May 16, 2009
chukwudi44:

A seperate forum for catholics would be great but it is only left for seun to decide

Of course, I just need to be able to get in touch with him, to pitch the idea.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2009
Dominus vobiscum!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2009
happy ascension everyone!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2009
Carlosein:

happy ascension everyone!!!

Same to you my brother ,How u dey?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2009
lady, to get to seun, you can try lawyer (remember him?) smiley

how far with your job search?

we keep praying cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Carlosein(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2009
chukwudi44:

Same to you my brother ,How u dey?

i dey where una put me o my brother cool.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 22, 2009
Where is Lady ,what's up on the catholic forum idea
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 8:31pm On May 30, 2009
Hi guys I'm sorry I've been very busy running errands for the family. I tried to contact Seun, but I honestly don't know how, so can anyone help with that?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2009
I found some church documents I think would be a great read for us.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by Lady2(f): 8:50pm On May 30, 2009
Ok I sent an e-mail to Seun, hopefully he will respond well.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by ifele(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2009
Jesus Christ is not God or a god. St.Paul said for us there is only one God the Father and One Lord Jesus Christ.

Saint Paul also said he(Jesus) did not make himself equal with God.

St. James says the demons believe that there is one God and they tremble.

Moses says here O Yisrael the YHVH your God the YHVH is One.

Mary is dead she cant hear yu. Dont deceive yurselves. Dead people are completely cut off from life. The dead cant save yu.

Honor THE YAH. Only He is God. Jesus (Yeshua) worships God the YHVH.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up by ifele(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2009
the roman catholic church is a den of sodomites and pedophile rapists. beware

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Picture Of Black Swan Feeding Goldfish: Who Says That Animals Don't Have Souls? / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.