Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! (45585 Views)

BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late! / NMA Strike: New Salary Structure For Doctors Takes Off January 2015 / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2014
I really hope ds is true;
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Acidosis(m): 5:19am On Aug 24, 2014
Ojeremi: Why dont you read medicine, even if not for the money but for the lifes u want to save even when u can easily lose yours...instead u do a 2year diploma and want to be called Consultant.

The way "graduates" reason these days baffles me. In your myopic and shallow reasoning; all non-mbbs studies are diploma?

5 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by valmunich(m): 5:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Stupid medical practitioners doesn't give a poo about saving lives, it's just the money
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 24, 2014
I can sense d overwhelming HATRED for doctors...
BUT i stil ask...Y not go back and get this medicine studied or u may possibly enrol ur kids in it.
U HATE DOCS....yet u send tributes to Dr.ADADEVOH.
Dis country is something else....
Now am begining to understand why everything BLACK depicts EVIL.
Ur govs. and Legislatures are their carting away WARDROBE ,KITCHEN & FURNTITURE ALLOWANCES.
Federal govt. spends 1.8billion on curtleries annually..yet we dont ask whether dey are using HARPOONS or FISHING TRAWLERS to FEED. WEN did they start feeding on LIONS and LEOPARDS..if i may ask.
WEN d QUEEN visited NIGERIA for just 2days...OBASANJO claimed he spent almost 60million naira on her feeding...
My dad, den asked if she was feeding on cheetahs
,jellyfishes or may be drinking CRUDE OIL as water..?
I can conclude by saying dat people hate doctors because dey feel INFERIOR ,wen eva they are around dem,which is not meant to be so.
Dey gat sharp BRAINS but u gat urs as well.
EVERYONE must not study medicine to prove his/her intelligence.
We tend to LEAD GOD,instead of the other way round.
By d way Oga JONA studied ZOOLOGY...soooo

21 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by lumeneng22: 5:40am On Aug 24, 2014
FG should also release pensioners of the power sectors 3months pension without further delay.This raining season when they needed their money the most for their drugs and food, somebody is there in abuja sitting on their entitlements. Is this not man inhumanity to man? people are running to prevent themselves from ebola vd is it not money?
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by eightsin(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Nigeria is "you eat, i eat" country. Make them share reach my house o...

*NP: fela's songs...everyday my people dey inside sun ,suffering n smiling...dem go reach house...food no dey...suffering n smiling...

may God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by docadams: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Acidosis:

An intelligent man will never compare the salary of a Doctor with that of a Senator smiley
This is unintelligent submission. Are you aware of the outcome of doctors strike in Liberia?

3 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by tuoyoojo(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2014
What I have come to realise is that in this country u have to "fight" for what u tink u deserve. If ur association or union, thinks they r underpayed, our let dem go ahead. Oh lemmi, guess. U guys r matured and patriotic! Very well den. Continue u! But pls stop dis crab mentality

1 Like

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Acidosis(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2014
docadams:
This is unintelligent submission. Are you aware of the outcome of doctors strike in Liberia?

Are you aware a Senator is a politician chosen by votes?

Are you aware of the fact that some Nigerian Governors are non-practicing medical doctors? Should their pay be based on Doctors pay roll or governors pay structure?

By your reasoning, the short evil gov uduaghan (mbbs) should earn less than 200K/month. Ondo state governor should also be paid like his counterparts in the junior cadre.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by elobyobi: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2014
What I'm patiently waiting for is to hear "JOHESU to embark on total strike", cuz that's what this is all about, no?
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Project400: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Interesting
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by osi2345(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Let's put sentiments and jealousy aside. I fell doctors and teachers shld b d highest paid. Dey deserve it.... my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by firefox4th(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Why all these pampering for the snipers?
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by bigtt76(f): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2014
This country don baje finish. People collecting big big salary for doing nothing. All the so called professionals think of is making money above service delivery.

I hope after collecting the money they enjoy at the detriment of the sick #ewus

2 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by kibo: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2014
kayciano: I can sense d overwhelming HATRED for doctors...
BUT i stil ask...Y not go back and get this medicine studied or u may possibly enrol ur kids in it.
U HATE DOCS....yet u send tributes to Dr.ADADEVOH.
Dis country is something else....
Now am begining to understand why everything BLACK depicts EVIL.
I can conclude by saying dat people hate doctors because dey feel INFERIOR ,wen eva they are around dem,which is not meant to be so.
Dey gat sharp BRAINS but u gat urs as well.
EVERYONE must not study medicine to prove his/her intelligence.
We tend to LEAD GOD,instead of the other way round.
By d way Oga JONA studied ZOOLOGY...soooo

SO MUCH EFFORT, JUST TO SPEW RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by persie98: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by donbenie(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2014
skabber2:
what is this one saying?
He is saying if you have issues with what the government is paying Doctors,you should go and apply for it.It is non of your business what the government decides to pay doctors,Haba,see beef,U must be a JOHESU..

4 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by deletrue: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Akgelo2k: They actually deserve it so don't hate
Deserve what? Stealing? If you are doctor, mention any doctor you know, including yourself, who left their schools and went straight and esterblish his clinic etc without first of all working with the government own hospitals and steal down, infact as far as to hand gloves before starting theirs. Thereafter, they will call, appraise and describe themselves as occupying the exalted office, as if theves like them, doctors are an inch better than any other Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by deletrue: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2014
evanscheck: I wud nt say they shud nt pay them ooo, but I am saying that wen anoda association decides to ask for pay increase like their counter part has done, pls they shud listen and endevour to increase too.
Thank you. Na GEJ I dey blame, who is only trying to build a new enduring system for other to follow. Otherwise during the time of OBJ and others, who cares? If you like cry, OBJ will even OPENLY disobay court orders and nothing happens, but here is a man (GEJ) who even listens to bloody thieves like the doctors, all in an effort to turn round the completely rotton system.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by deletrue: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2014
embassyman: For me, i dont think they are overpaid because, its not an area that can be melted off, but must be taken seriously by all of us, not even now that we have many viruses around, we need not only divine intervention but also Doctoral intervention,
Pls pay doctors well, i beg
Wey you? Just mention who is not worth receiving good salary?
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by desy24444(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Am nt bothered if day pay doctors 1mil/mnth but wat I am concern abt is dat they should treat Aℓℓ health workers fairly and nt use one to over shadow d other. Its a team work. The doctors needs the nurse,scientist as well as the pharmacist.infact even the cleaners dat clean d wards and d theater providing a conducive environment for every health worker.
Doctors are good
Nurses are angels on earth
Scientist are our heroes
Pharmacist are our life savers.
Jst ma own thought sha

4 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Mbediogu(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2014
evanscheck: I wud nt say they shud nt pay them ooo, but I am saying that wen anoda association decides to ask for pay increase like their counter part has done, pls they shud listen and endevour to increase too.
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by deletrue: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2014
uken73: They won. Hope they can justify this jumbo pay by attending to patients properly. But some would still provide haphazard service and divert patients to their hospital.

A nasty experience in a public hospital
Some years ago I was at a teaching hospital for a common medical fitness test & certification. I got to the hospital at some minutes past 8am. First I queued for card retrieval and watched as nurses would go in and have their relations/friends cards retrieved earlier even when those friends had just arrived. Then queued for Blood Pressure test and assignment to consultant. By the time I was assigned to a doctor it was almost 11:30am. I now queued again to see the consultant. When I finally go in to meet the consultant, she said she doesn't handle fitness examination and referred me to another consultant. I went and joined another queue. On the queue I was able to see the consultant doctor when the door is opened. The doctor (male) was spending most of the time browsing on his laptop instead of attending to patients. And his queue was progressing very slowly. Just when I was next in line, he told the nurse assisting him that he won't attend to any other person. This was nearly 1pm. Can't remember, but I think it was said that they close by 1pm. We were told to come back another day. I refused to leave. Immediately the last patient left I stepped in and persuaded the doctor to attend to me that I'd been there since morning and was made to wait on the wrong queue. He insisted that he was done for the day and asked me to leave. I went back to the other doctor I was initially assigned to, she had stopped attending to people too, but when I explained my challenge and the fact that I had limited time to submit the fitness report, she attended to me. By the time I was done with the tests it was already past 3pm. My whole day was virtually spent in the hospital for just a fitness test.

While waiting I had also observed how nurses would scold an old man who was groaning in pains. This old man was old enough to have children who are much older than most of these nurses, but they don't seem to have any sympathy for the man just because they believe the man had waited too long before seeking medical attention. They would make comments like "Is it today that this problem started? Let us hear something, abeg"
Can you imagine this perfect story of your attracted only my one like. Most Nigerians are idiots. This story is damn super correct. Many people will blame Jona whereas these doctors are very very insultive and arrogant to the high heavens. Up till today, they are the same, even worse because of what they call jet age.

4 Likes

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2014
Fitz22:

Ignorance..were dey forced to study medicine.
Why didn't you study it and use your licence to do humanitarian services.

1 Like

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Johnjnr(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2014
pls how much are der colegues in the medical sector eg. Medical lab sci, pharmacist or nurses that are very important in the hospital even paid.
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Weeks of strike, Residents sacked, patients dead, government wiggle 2 month arrrears and they return. Doctors aren't noble,not in Nigeria, its about the money. ASUP and ASUU fought for funding, doctors neglected oath for money. Those cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2014
EllaD101: They deserve it. How I wish am a doctor.

It is: I wish I were a doctor .

And it is I'm, not am

1 Like

Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by skimarvel: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2014
Ojeremi: Why dont you read medicine, even if not for the money but for the lifes u want to save even when u can easily lose yours...instead u do a 2year diploma and want to be called Consultant.
god of osun fire that hand you used to type this rubbish
Re: Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! by skimarvel: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Acidosis:

The way "graduates" reason these days baffles me. In your myopic and shallow reasoning; all non-mbbs studies are diploma?
asin na mumu-remi dey suppose to call the guy...so if you do not study mbbs then you are a diploma student...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.