Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With (4339 Views)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by rad8(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olè
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by BluePearls(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
I saved her name as; My special one (she is my Mourinho) grin
and recently Iretimi
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by JohnieWalker(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
I will bookmark this page xo dat wen she agrees tonite I will post mine bt for nw...na sweet mommy
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by PrincessB1(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
My AmorousJewel
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
No partner tongue
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by padeolu: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizzToluwalase: No partner tongue
what about me??
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
padeolu: what about me??
I saved ur number wit ....... BFFL
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by padeolu: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizzToluwalase:
I saved ur number wit ....... BFFL
so u don friend-zone me already? Ko da be o
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
padeolu: so u don friend-zone me already? Ko da be o
Lolz... I knw u won't lyk it if I saved it wit clown undecided
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by padeolu: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizzToluwalase:
Lolz... I knw u won't lyk it if I saved it wit clown undecided
clown? You sha want to finish my career for NL.. Diaris god sha
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
[/quote][quote author=padeolu] clown? You sha want to finish my carrier for NL.. Diaris god sha
Hanha, ko je wa ri be oooo.. I saved ur numba wit sweetie deolu
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
padeolu: clown? You sha want to finish my carrier for NL.. Diaris god sha
Hanha, ko je wa ri be ooo.. U sha want to knw wat I saved ur number wit.. I will kuku tell u but dnt let ur head burst...
Hnmmm, I saved it wit sweetie Deolu
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by padeolu: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizzToluwalase:
Hanha, ko je wa ri be ooo.. U sha want to knw wat I saved ur number wit.. I will kuku tell u but dnt let ur head burst...
Hnmmm, I saved it wit sweetie Deolu
P.O.C.. Am Padeolu and not deolu ...

My head isn't swelling anything.. Change it to "my life" or "my God"
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
padeolu: P.O.C.. Am Padeolu and not deolu ...

My head isn't swelling anything.. Change it to "my life" or "my God"
Lolz.. Wat re u feeling lyk sef? Jhor. Give me 20 reasons y I shud change it to my life. As for changing it to my God, u knw dats nt possible. As for d name non of ur biz cos I can use deolu or adeolu or ade or olu or padeolu.. Shebi na my fone *dur*
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by padeolu: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizzToluwalase:
Lolz.. Wat re u feeling lyk sef? Jhor. Give me 20 reasons y I shud change it to my life. As for changing it to my God, u knw dats nt possible. As for d name non of ur biz cos I can use deolu or adeolu or ade or olu or padeolu.. Shebi na my fone *dur*
u dey play with thunder ...my eyes r closed, u better change it b4 I open dem
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
My Own
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
padeolu: u dey play with thunder ...my eyes r closed, u better change it b4 I open dem
tongue onpe... Is better u close dat eyes cos I won't change it
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by xmileeasy: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
no partner for now.will cross d bridge wen I get dere
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Odunharry(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin Ebol*.....
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by padeolu: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizzToluwalase:
tongue onpe... Is better u close dat eyes cos I won't change it
you knw, "abuku" has no horn, but its attack is deadly..
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by MizzToluwalase(f): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2014
padeolu: you knw, "abuku" has no horn, but its attack is deadly..
Lolz,,, *eyes close*

1 Like

Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by mizcalvina(f): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2014
aaronson: Goddamn,you sure got a huge love!!!
yea ryt
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by HFOG(f): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2014
My lord
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by alex406(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
My world'
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Fuschiapink(f): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
winkAdeIfe
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by perfectbeauty(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
unique
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
HFOG: My lord
Lmao! My Lord ke? What about and personal savior?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by tope24(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ohwhy: My Own

cos he is the only guy and you are his only woman grin
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
tope24:

cos he is the only guy and you are his only woman grin

Na so he suppose be na
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by tope24(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ohwhy:

Na so he suppose be na

correct
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sukuratu grin
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by shugala(f): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sure n pumpkin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disgusting Photo: Is This Proper? / Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.