Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) (733 Views)

Ladies, See The Rules To Be A Good Wife & Enjoy Marriage / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by sheddyboy: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Women who had many séxual
partners before getting
married have less happy
marriages - but this doesn't
apply to men. According to
new research by the National
Marriage Project, the more
men a woman had séx with
before marriage, the less
satisfied she is in her
marriage.
They say this is because she
becomes aware of
alternatives. Meanwhile, a man
becomes aware that there is
nothing out there and gets
tired and bored of jumping
around. Below is how the
study puts it:
"Many in Generation YOLO
(you only live once) believe
that what happens while
you’re young won’t affect your
future. But our research paints
a different picture. This
doesn’t mean that séx before
marriage will doom a
marriage, but séx with many
different partners may be
risky if you’re looking for a
high-quality marriage.
Having had more relationship
experiences prior to marriage
also means more experience
breaking up. A history of
multiple breakups may make
people take a more jaundiced
view of love and relationships.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by sheddyboy: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by 2scorehigh(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmm. I wonder how they conduct these researches.

I'm confused. Is the report trying to suggest that women like sex more than men hence the insatisfaction with more alternatives?

Anyway, I do detect a subtle attempt to keep women down. Methinks, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
Re: Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Where are the NL ladies who don't sleep around?......these hoes ain't loyal grin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by dagentility(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
I see, intresting
Re: Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by sheddyboy: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2014
dagentility: I see, intresting
what are u sawing? Permit us see with u na?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) by sheddyboy: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2014
2scorehigh: Hmm. I wonder how they conduct these researches.

I'm confused. Is the report trying to suggest that women like sex more than men hence the insatisfaction with more alternatives?

Anyway, I do detect a subtle attempt to keep women down. Methinks, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
Their hapiness in marriage comes first, it's a fact not an attempt to keep them down bro.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend / Rules N Regulations In Relationship / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.