Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? (738 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by LilNetty(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Marriage is for better, for worse and expectedly, it is not always rosy. Marriage comes with its challenges, misunderstandings and disagreements between the spouses. And when such disagreements do come, who do you run to for advice? Would you settle between yourselves or would you take it to a third party, especially your spouse’s boss? What would you do if your spouse reports you to your boss?
I will scold him for being childish
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by perry2020(f): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
LilNetty: Marriage is for better, for worse and expectedly, it is not always rosy. Marriage comes with its challenges, misunderstandings and disagreements between the spouses. And when such disagreements do come, who do you run to for advice? Would you settle between yourselves or would you take it to a third party, especially your spouse’s boss? What would you do if your spouse reports you to your boss?
I will scold him for being childish
Don't even know what I can do sha bt it's very annoying, stupid and childish. thats why it's advice able to marry very matured men that can handle situations. work should be at work and home should remain at home. thats why most women don't talk about work or don't introduce their spouse to their boss.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by eph12(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Reporting me to my boss by my spouse means my boss is not just my boss in the office sense but has a lot of influence over me even outside work. I would most likely listen to his advice if that's the case. But if my boss has no influence on my private life then this my spouse go hear am cos she's now inviting a new third party into our relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Don't even know what I can do sha bt it's very annoying, stupid and childish. thats why it's advice able to marry very matured men that can handle situations. work should be at work and home should remain at home. thats why most women don't talk about work or don't introduce their spouse to their boss.

There are times when even matured men act childish .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by perry2020(f): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

There are times when even matured men act childish .

Yeah very true bt it's stupid.if it were u,what would you do.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Yeah very true bt it's stupid.if it were u,what would you do.

I don't have a definite answer o , but I will ask him first why he had to do that rubbish , there's a lot to deduce from that action .

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by perry2020(f): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't have a definite answer o , but I will ask him first why he had to do that rubbish , there's a lot to deduce from that action .
It depends on my mood sha,and the manner of approach my boss made.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
It depends on my mood sha,and the manner of approach my boss made.

and it also depends on the gender of my boss and the relationship between them .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by LilNetty(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

and it also depends on the gender of my boss and the relationship between them .
Which mature man will report his wife to her boss? It is only a childish man that will do that. No matter how troublesome a woman is; it is how a man still finds his way around it that shows that he knew what he was doing before marrying the woman. As for me, I may not be able to entrust some personal matters into the hand of such a man again because I know he will not handle them properly. A man’s intelligence is not determined by what he possesses but by how he handles situations and his domestic affairs.
Home and office lives should be separated

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by perry2020(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

Yeah,true doe,very important.bt no matter the relationship or sex does it warrant him to do such??i see it as an insult.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by perry2020(f): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
LilNetty: Which mature man will report his wife to her boss? It is only a childish man that will do that. No matter how troublesome a woman is; it is how a man still finds his way around it that shows that he knew what he was doing before marrying the woman. As for me, I may not be able to entrust some personal matters into the hand of such a man again because I know he will not handle them properly. A man’s intelligence is not determined by what he possesses but by how he handles situations and his domestic affairs.
I love your comment,whats the probability he hasn't even been telling his friends,pastors,colleagues etc about everything that goes on in your household.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Yeah,true doe,very important.bt no matter the relationship or sex does it warrant him to do such??i see it as an insult.

of course its an insult but being paranoid won't help the issue self , I don't even want to imagine it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
LilNetty: Which mature man will report his wife to her boss? It is only a childish man that will do that. No matter how troublesome a woman is; it is how a man still finds his way around it that shows that he knew what he was doing before marrying the woman. As for me, I may not be able to entrust some personal matters into the hand of such a man again because I know he will not handle them properly. A man’s intelligence is not determined by what he possesses but by how he handles situations and his domestic affairs.

None but what if they are best friends and the matter was too pressing on his shoulders and decided to talk to him about it ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nothing, cos d lord says, everything happens 4 a reason... If I hear, I go mix her wen we reach house ehh...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? by danchuzzy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
ehnn ehn... wont happen!

(1) (Reply)

If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do / Being Romantic / Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.