Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... (24272 Views)

Betting Football Tips / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
@9jagames, You have done well. I understand you may be disappointed by the replies of some folks. It comes with the territory. However, one can not win all the time. Nonetheless keep up your good work.

Please pardon me to use this opportunity to share how i make a minimum of N6000 daily from Virtual football on Merrybet to everyone. I don't know if I am allowed to share this here to avoid been banned. If anyone needs additional information, please send an email to Virtualfootballpro@gmail.com or call me on 08025284187 with the subject "Virtual football Secrets". I would teach you how you would make profit from the Virtual Football League. This is guaranteed!

Guys please take it easy on the dude. Money begath Money.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by jossytes: 5:48am On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer: @9jagames, You have done well. I understand you may be disappointed by the replies of some folks. It comes with the territory. However, one can not win all the time. Nonetheless keep up your good work.

Please pardon me to use this opportunity to share how i make a minimum of N6000 daily from Virtual football on Merrybet to everyone. I don't know if I am allowed to share this here to avoid been banned. If anyone needs additional information, please send an email to Virtualfootballpro@gmail.com or call me on 08025284187 with the subject "Virtual football Secrets". I would teach you how you would make profit from the Virtual Football League. This is guaranteed!

just sent you a mail. thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by ojigbijigbi: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer: @9jagames, You have done well. I understand you may be disappointed by the replies of some folks. It comes with the territory. However, one can not win all the time. Nonetheless keep up your good work.

email sent
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by heritage4lyf(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
pls add me on whatsapp-08179020095
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by pennstate(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Mail sent waiting for reply!
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by pennstate(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2014

mail sent!
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dayo2hot: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2014
9jagames had been banned again o
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Why is he always banned? I haven't seen anything wrong with what he's doing?

Guys that sent me email, the info about Virtual Football League is golden. It took me time to prepare it so that others could earn reasonably well. Last week when @9jagames dropped some games, Gent spoilt it up. I lost 6k...but I wasn't fizzled. VFL brings back the money.

Don't miss this... You'd be amazed! I can't post proofs here but...well...work starts for me by 11am. Try and see.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by demosoft: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Only the bot knows why he's always getting banned...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2014
I got an email from someone who had showed interest in the Virtual Football League system. However, in his email, he called me a Scammer!

That wasn't unexpected. I have also said that to someone in years back. The question I have for him and any other who sent an email, "Do you really want to make money online?". If your answer is 'Yes' than get my ebook. I wish I don't have to sell an ebook...I wish I could coach you one on one.

If you're a student and you've been failing your exams or a particular course, and someone says "hey, I can make you pass your exams but please you'd have to pay". Will you or will you not take the chances. After all, it wouldn't get any worse.

3k is too little a value for something that will earn you a minimum of 4k daily.

I believe there are some people who want to take a chance. After all, we all have lost more than 20k in a single day betting. How much be 3k when we go dey fear to lose?

If you really want to see a change in how much you earn daily. Send me an email (for serious minded people, People who are willing to try again) . Please only for people who are ready for a change. Gosh! I wish I could make you guys see this. Money begath money. To make money, you must invest money.

Have a great day folks. Please moderator, take it easy on @9jagames. Biko! And please take it easy on me also. You guys rock.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dominicnuel(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer: I got an email from someone who had showed interest in the Virtual Football League system. However, in his email, he called me a Scammer!

That wasn't unexpected. I have also said that to someone in years back. The question I have for him and any other who sent an email, "Do you really want to make money online?". If your answer is 'Yes' than get my ebook. I wish I don't have to sell an ebook...I wish I could coach you one on one.

If you're a student and you've been failing your exams or a particular course, and someone says "hey, I can make you pass your exams but please you'd have to pay". Will you or will you not take the chances. After all, it wouldn't get any worse.

3k is too little a value for something that will earn you a minimum of 4k daily.

I believe there are some people who want to take a chance. After all, we all have lost more than 20k in a single day betting. How much be 3k when we go dey fear to lose?

If you really want to see a change in how much you earn daily. Send me an email (for serious minded people, People who are willing to try again) . Please only for people who are ready for a change. Gosh! I wish I could make you guys see this. Money begath money. To make money, you must invest money.

Have a great day folks. Please moderator, take it easy on @9jagames. Biko! And please take it easy on me also. You guys rock.
i dnt hv anytin wrng with u try to market ur product bt tk a cue frm 9jagames n help us to money 1st b4 askin us to buy ur bk.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dominicnuel(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
mk una add me 4 d watsapp grp abeg 08163668773
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2014
dominicnuel: i dnt hv anytin wrng with u try to market ur product bt tk a cue frm 9jagames n help us to money 1st b4 askin us to buy ur bk.

Dominic, that I asked you have to pay for a manual does not mean I am not helping you. I am helping you because the information helps you make money. The first thing about VFL you must understand is that it is not like a live game. If you want live day tips, I can give it to you for free. VFL is much more technical than that. Besides, the investment is little but the gain far far outweighs the price you pay. That is why I said earlier, I wish I didn't have to sell any manual. My first manual actually. But the value is too much to give it out for free and the less people the better.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by demosoft: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

Dominic, that I asked you have to pay for a manual does not mean I am not helping you. I am helping you because the information helps you make money. The first thing about VFL you must understand is that it is not like a live game. If you want live day tips, I can give it to you for free. VFL is much more technical than that. Besides, the investment is little but the gain far far outweighs the price you pay. That is why I said earlier, I wish I didn't have to sell any manual. My first manual actually. But the value is too much to give it out for free and the less people the better.
i would suggest you create a thread to sell your ebook rather than take away the forumites here seeking free tips. i have a thread myself and am giving free tips as well as premium tips. but the thing is let them make money first before asking them to pay. its like someone asking a job seeker to pay...Gooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by demosoft: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2014
heres a combo tip for your delight. would stop posting when the Op is back till then enjoy

45 pts @ 2.83/1 on Croatia (TEAM TOTAL GOALS OVER 1.5) International Match 7.15 PM, Bosnia-Herzegovina (ALTERNATIVE ASIAN HANDICAP -2.5) International Match 4.00 PM, Slovakia (ALTERNATIVE ASIAN HANDICAP -1.5) International Match 5.15 PM & Sweden (ALTERNATIVE ASIAN HANDICAP -1.0) International Match 6.45 PM
stake 100bucks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
demosoft:
i would suggest you create a thread to sell your ebook rather than take away the forumites here seeking free tips. i have a thread myself and am giving free tips as well as premium tips. but the thing is let them make money first before asking them to pay. its like someone asking a job seeker to pay...Gooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why are you goshing? VFL and live football is different. There are free tips that are not free tips because VFL is programmed in a way that free tips don't always stand. Was it not free tips that @9jagames gave that didn't work out that some started cursing.

Everyone is a job seeker. That is not enough reason. We all lost money some days back from this same thread and I decided to share with others here how I recover such losses.

You do not go into a training school on something you want to do and say, "help me, let me learn for free...I'm a job seeker".

Well, my intention is not to derail the thread. So no vex.

I bid everyone good tidings in your businesses.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by demosoft: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

Why are you goshing? VFL and live football is different. There are free tips that are not free tips because VFL is programmed in a way that free tips don't always stand. Was it not free tips that @9jagames gave that didn't work out that some started cursing.

Everyone is a job seeker. That is not enough reason. We all lost money some days back from this same thread and I decided to share with others here how I recover such losses.

You do not go into a training school on something you want to do and say, "help me, let me learn for free...I'm a job seeker".

it doesnt matter what you call it ...nothing is Guaranteed so long you are not on the pitch yourself to kick the ball.

3 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
This thread is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sorry everyone for derailing... We await tips for the coming days from @9jagames.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by lexylexy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

Bros,jst drop some free tips here let's see hw good u are. I don't see anything technical abt dat.if u make 4k daily then u don't need 3k frm anybody here. Most ebook sellers are professional scammers in which u are one unless u post something for us to knw u for real. Dats all

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by philfearon(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

Seems to me like u ain't making enough..... Looking for peeps to extort from and make up your betting money!! How about You make and eat Ur money alone? As far as am concerned, You are making nothing!! If u can't help others,you have no business being on the thread!!!
You said u lost 6k the other day,how come? Thought Ur system is guaranteed? Why not stick to it and make your Billions alone!!!! See you see. Virtual!!!
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
lexylexy:

Bros,jst drop some free tips here let's see hw good u are. I don't see anything technical abt dat.if u make 4k daily then u don't need 3k frm anybody here. Most ebook sellers are professional scammers in which u are one unless u post something for us to knw u for real. Dats all
he doesn't need to post anything here,d guy has explained himself he even apologised for derailing d thread..i also like vfl and I do play sometimes(I won over 13k in 2hrs in cafe early dis year)so if u interested buy d e-book and if u not simply ignore...
As he said money begets money let's just find ways to resurrects this thread before it sinks Cuz I believe that guy know what's he is doin
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
philfearon:
Seems to me like u ain't making enough..... Looking for peeps to extort from and make up your betting money!! How about You make and eat Ur money alone? As far as am concerned, You are making nothing!! If u can't help others,you have no business being on the thread!!!
You said u lost 6k the other day,how come? Thought Ur system is guaranteed? Why not stick to it and make your Billions alone!!!! See you see. Virtual!!!

Thank you. I'm apologise for bringing it up. Of course there are free tips on VFL. But you are ignorant about how VFL works. VFL is programmed. I don't use free tips or what you may call it to make that amount. Meanwhile, the 6k I lost wasn't from VFL. It was from the tips @9jagames gave and I recovered it back using VFL.

Now, you question is...if I get money from it then why am I selling my manual? Because it has value. And no be by force. It doesn't take anything away from you nor from me to ignore. Some people want things free, some places value on information.

If you've not played VFL before, how will you even understand. Just try and randomly try and stake on VFL...you little money and see whether you'd make real progress. But I believe there are people who are not always looking "if no be free I no dey try am na scam".

Because Apple or Dangote has lots of money, will they now give out their products for free. I don't think so. This is business. Not all information may require free tips before you act on it.

Why am I even explaining sef? Really sorry. Let's go back to our free stakes...shall we?
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
philfearon:

Thank you. I'm apologise for bringing it up. Of course there are free tips on VFL. But you are ignorant about how VFL works. VFL is programmed. I don't use free tips or what you may call it to make that amount. Meanwhile, the 6k I lost wasn't from VFL. It was from the tips @9jagames gave and I recovered it back using VFL.

Now, you question is...if I get money from it then why am I selling my manual? Because it has value. And no be by force. It doesn't take anything away from you nor from me to ignore. Some people want things free, some places value on information.

If you've not played VFL before, how will you even understand. Just try and randomly try and stake on VFL...you little money and see whether you'd make real progress. But I believe there are people who are not always looking "if no be free I no dey try am na scam".

Because Apple or Dangote has lots of money, will they now give out their products for free. I don't think so. This is business. Not all information may require free tips before you act on it.

Why am I even explaining sef? Really sorry. Let's go back to our free stakes...shall we?

My bad.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

My bad.
my guy most people just like free things.i also play vfl "well only when happy or made great profit in a day like #10,400 I just use the #400 catch cruise for vfl most times I lose everythin and on few occasion I turn #400 to maybe 600 or 700...
I think we've all derailed this thread or maybe we're simply keeping it alive...maybe we shud all go do research and probably drop 1 or 2
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by rotwailler(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014

Share it here man
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by gabcool(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer: I got an email from someone who had showed interest in the Virtual Football League system. However, in his email, he called me a Scammer!

Good morning

Thanks for showing interest in Virtual Football league Super Guide. I have mastered the Virtual Football league and I make a minimum of 4k daily.

I started online prediction of matches when I needed money to pay for a course which was worth over N120000. Since I didn’t have all the money, the little I had, I invested it into online match staking thinking I would raise the money through it. At first I was succeeding but because my heart was fixed on making up the money I needed for the training, I became greedy and over ambitious. I started making silly mistakes. I was naïve and greedy and I lost patience. But one day, I bought a book on Virtual football betting. The information in the book was golden but because I had earlier lost money through my previous betting experience, I repeated the same mistakes that made me lose all my money. So I would love and implore you to be patient and follow the guide in this book. If you do, you will smile daily to the bank. I make a minimum of N130,000 monthly when I am not active on VFL. If you need proof, I would show you them. I repeat, if you follow what I would show you in this book, you would make a minimum of N90,000 monthly.

Some days back I was at a cyber café where I started from just to see how some of my oldies where faring and I told a guy this same information but he said I was lying. So I bought bulk hours and asked him to do the same and that he should sit beside me while I make him a minimum of N3,000 before I leave. Surely, I did. To cut the long story short, he has been disturbing me to come back but with my laptop and my modem, I rarely visit there. Why am I telling you all these? This stuff works. It has been tested through many losses and mistakes and now it is standing the test of time. I hope you would not deviate from take this opportunity. I hope you would not be greedy. I also hope you would be patient to follow through. The idea of VFL is having a minimum of N4000 trickle into your account daily. By the end of the month, that would be a N120,000 working with a minimum of 8 hours.

I have since recovered all my loss I have ever used betting and I hope you will too if you stick to the plan.

Debunk every negative idea about VFL. Many people including myself made huge losses because we were ignorant, greedy or just naive when we started Virtual Football league. But now I smile always.

It would cost you 3k for my ebook ( I hate telling people about e-book but it would be unfair to make money alone) but if you are in Portharcourt, I'd teach you one on one and that would be 5k...

The question is, will you take this chance? If you are interested, I'd send you my payment details. You'll recover all your loss soon.

here was my response to you..
If u make such amount. .u wunt be in this country. .u are bigger than 3k...if I were u..I wuld gv it for a trial. .if its real then u can charge even 10k. ..bros we are all naija. ..we aint maga.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
gabcool:

Good morning

Thanks for showing interest in Virtual Football league Super Guide. I have mastered the Virtual Football league and I make a minimum of 4k daily.

I started online prediction of matches when I needed money to pay for a course which was worth over N120000. Since I didn’t have all the money, the little I had, I invested it into online match staking thinking I would raise the money through it. At first I was succeeding but because my heart was fixed on making up the money I needed for the training, I became greedy and over ambitious. I started making silly mistakes. I was naïve and greedy and I lost patience. But one day, I bought a book on Virtual football betting. The information in the book was golden but because I had earlier lost money through my previous betting experience, I repeated the same mistakes that made me lose all my money. So I would love and implore you to be patient and follow the guide in this book. If you do, you will smile daily to the bank. I make a minimum of N130,000 monthly when I am not active on VFL. If you need proof, I would show you them. I repeat, if you follow what I would show you in this book, you would make a minimum of N90,000 monthly.

Some days back I was at a cyber café where I started from just to see how some of my oldies where faring and I told a guy this same information but he said I was lying. So I bought bulk hours and asked him to do the same and that he should sit beside me while I make him a minimum of N3,000 before I leave. Surely, I did. To cut the long story short, he has been disturbing me to come back but with my laptop and my modem, I rarely visit there. Why am I telling you all these? This stuff works. It has been tested through many losses and mistakes and now it is standing the test of time. I hope you would not deviate from take this opportunity. I hope you would not be greedy. I also hope you would be patient to follow through. The idea of VFL is having a minimum of N4000 trickle into your account daily. By the end of the month, that would be a N120,000 working with a minimum of 8 hours.

I have since recovered all my loss I have ever used betting and I hope you will too if you stick to the plan.

Debunk every negative idea about VFL. Many people including myself made huge losses because we were ignorant, greedy or just naive when we started Virtual Football league. But now I smile always.

It would cost you 3k for my ebook ( I hate telling people about e-book but it would be unfair to make money alone) but if you are in Portharcourt, I'd teach you one on one and that would be 5k...

The question is, will you take this chance? If you are interested, I'd send you my payment details. You'll recover all your loss soon.

here was my response to you..
If u make such amount. .u wunt be in this country. .u are bigger than 3k...if I were u..I wuld gv it for a trial. .if its real then u can charge even 10k. ..bros we are all naija. ..we aint maga.

See...it is simple... Ignore the message. If I told you 10k, you'd still complain. Folks want to make money and won't even want to invest. That's why many startup business fail. You won't buy business books, you won't pay someone who is experienced to guide you. Everyone want something free. It is not by force.

My attitude to life is different. If I sense something may be of value to me is being sold. I evaluate my options. If I can afford it, I pay for it. If I can't, then I ignore. The mentality that if someone earns good money, he would need money again is wrong. Please let's not derail the thread.

Something that will enhance your earning capacity, and you want me to give you for free. Even @9jagames asked that I joined a super group and I'd pay 2k weekly. I even obliged because I know these things. I value what I know and the less people sef the better for me.

Thanks. Don't @mention me again. I'd appreciate that.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by brown3: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

all this self aclaim jenius, if u re making much money, why would u want to sell manual? Any body who buy your manual want to waste more money.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by mohmm: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
make una add me asap 08182028729
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by philfearon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProEngineer:

My bad.
I am not ignorant of anything bro.....
You don't expect people who have been lamenting all day/week long to bring out such money and dash you,cuz you claim u earn 4k everyday....
If you earn that everyday and yet u expect people to dash u 3k in this betting game,that means you are greedy!! Greed is written all over your statement..
9jagames simply said you pay him 2k....That 2k will always depend on the games won...
Even if your intention is good,you are going about it the wrong way..........As far as betting is concerned,we are all Guessers!!

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by tunde300us(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Got his mail too and i think its kinda wrong cos the game of betting is more of guess rather than genuises hanging around somewhere.Maybe u shld try anoda way of asking for this ur 3k rather than an ebook for sometin that is not 100% full prove.I don use 1k make 12k in just 2hrs before and i tut i was a genius too until the 12k went off in 1hr usin the same suppose skill i implemented when i first won the 12k
If ure so sure of urself then u can do a 50-50 share with those who are interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.