Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. (1002 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dear nairalanders, pls any useful advice would be really appreciated here and pls don't dash out insults.
There is this lady I met in the vehicle while on my way to kaduna from lagos. We talked about things, many many things and she really kept my company. We joked, laughed I mean it was as if we were childhood friends meeting again after years apart. When the vehicle stopped somewhere at mokwa in niger state to refresh, we went into a reataurant and I paid all her bills. Finally when we got to kaduna , she had no money to convey her to her residence and I had to pay for her transport and we exchanged numbers. Later that night, I was expecting her to call me for appreciation but since she didn't, I decided to call her. Her response was dull as I kept wandering if she was the same lively girl I met in my journey. I even sent her a message and she didn't reply me at all. One month and two weeks later, she sent a text asking wether I was okay and I replied her saying "this one that you remember me today hope there's no problem". She said there was no problem and we went on to talk about a few things. Later that night, she called me and told me that she was in urgent need of something. I asked her what she wanted and she said she was in urgent need of huge sum of money for her school project and she will be defending it in a few weeks time. She needs it to complete the project. Pls is it advisable to help her with this money or just look away. I even told her to call her parents and ask her friends for assistance but she said her parents won't listen to her and her friends don't have enough.

The second problem is about a close friend of mine who pleaded with me for a huge some of money to help the business he's running. I promised to help him to the extent of giving him a stipulated time. His hopes are in my hands. Unfortunately, I was unable to raise the money and it doesn't even look like I will raise it anytime soon. He keeps calling me everyday but I don't pick his calls. It pains me a lot that I promised him and gave him hope. He relied so much on me. His business is almost crashing, Pls what do I do?
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Go stand in front of a mirror, and you'll see clearly, the maga that you are angry

And as for helping your friend, when and if you know you can't help someone in their time of need,do not give them hope at all.

3 Likes

Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
1) The lady is playing you for a sucker. I believe firmly that she had money for t-fare when she got to Kaduna but she wanted to use you since you are only too willing to be father Christmas. You would be doing yourself a great disfavour if you continue giving her stuff.

2) Try not to make promises you can't keep, no matter how good your intentions are. If you can't raise the money then let your friend know. Ignoring calls is not how we should treat friends. Call him, apologise and let him know your challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
iwakolewa: Go stand in front of a mirror, and you'll see clearly, the maga that you are angry

And as for helping your friend, when and if you know you can't help someone in their time of need,do not give them hope at all.
You can call me a maga. Hope you are happy now? I made enquiries and found out that she's truly on a project.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
You can call me a maga. Hope you are happy now? I made enquiries and found out that she's truly on a project.

you're the reason why some girls think guys are magas,yes,I'm still calling you one.

4 Likes

Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan: Dear nairalanders, pls any useful advice would be really appreciated here and pls don't dash out insults.
There is this lady I met in the vehicle while on my way to kaduna from lagos. We talked about things, many many things and she really kept my company. We joked, laughed I mean it was as if we were childhood friends meeting again after years apart. When the vehicle stopped somewhere at mokwa in niger state to refresh, we went into a reataurant and I paid all her bills. Finally when we got to kaduna , she had no money to convey her to her residence and I had to pay for her transport and we exchanged numbers. Later that night, I was expecting her to call me for appreciation but since she didn't, I decided to call her. Her response was dull as I kept wandering if she was the same lively girl I met in my journey. I even sent her a message and she didn't reply me at all. One month and two weeks later, she sent a text asking wether I was okay and I replied her saying "this one that you remember me today hope there's no problem". She said there was no problem and we went on to talk about a few things. Later that night, she called me and told me that she was in urgent need of something. I asked her what she wanted and she said she was in urgent need of huge sum of money for her school project and she will be defending it in a few weeks time. She needs it to complete the project. Pls is it advisable to help her with this money or just look away. I even told her to call her parents and ask her friends for assistance but she said her parents won't listen to her and her friends don't have enough.

The second problem is about a close friend of mine who pleaded with me for a huge some of money to help the business he's running. I promised to help him to the extent of giving him a stipulated time. His hopes are in my hands. Unfortunately, I was unable to raise the money and it doesn't even look like I will raise it anytime soon. He keeps calling me everyday but I don't pick his calls. It pains me a lot that I promised him and gave him hope. He relied so much on me. His business is almost crashing, Pls what do I do?
That was where and how you applied for a place in her maga list. Call fr Mbaka for deliverancegrin
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by tope24(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
since everyone is calling you for money, make i kuku ask for my own before e go finish. Bros abeg gimme 5k for ya hand make i use am buy hollandia youghurt grin
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
tope24: since everyone is calling you for money, make i kuku ask for my own before e go finish. Bros abeg gimme 5k for ya hand make i use am buy hollandia youghurt grin
No problem just send me your account number and the pin so I can easily copy 5K from my own account and open your bank account to paste the money.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Gboliwe: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Please don't try to defend your "magad" nature. Sorry if that feels like an insult. But listen to yourself again! Why won't she be on a project? Are you the one who sent her to school? Until few weeks ago she was surviving, just now, she can't survive anymore and you are making excuses for her. Kai! This is beyond maga sef. A maga is better because at the end he knows he has been played. I don't see you realising you are being played.

As for your friend, please stop ignoring his calls. If you have any amount, call him, explain to him how that you are not too strong financially and offer him the amount you can. The worst you can do to one's ego is igbore and reject their association because of their downtimes

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Uchwilliam(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bros y naa.y are u fallen guys hand like dis?Pls stop askin dis kind of question na.d girl is an opportunist and a dupe.she has already clearly used nd duped u once and u are still askin question?Damn sum guys are dumb!!I say again DAMN!!
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Uchwilliam: Bros y naa.y are u fallen guys hand like dis?Pls stop askin dis kind of question na.d girl is an opportunist and a dupe.she has already clearly used nd duped u once and u are still askin question?Damn sum guys are dumb!!I say again DAMN!!
Ok o I don hear, I know sey I be maga and anyone wey want free money fit holla at me because the money too much grin. Bros abeg u sabi as dem dey close topic for nairaland.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by pweedyuz(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
wen we got to kaduna...she had no money to convey her to her residence??hahahahaahajajajhahahahahahahahabuhhhbuhhbuhahaahahhaaa....
nd u fell for dat??
chei,,,sum guyz eh

sooo she no carry enof t.fare wey she go use transport herself ni
in d hope she will c sumone to complete it??
soo u did nt ask her hw cum she started d journey wen u know u dnt have moni to complete it

u also bought food for her,,,,wat of d moni she was suppose to use nd eat had it been she did nt c u

den u guyz lost touch nd d nxt tym she calls u she asks for project moni............nd u still cum here dey find advice....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

IDIEGWU!!!!
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
iwakolewa:

you're the reason why some girls think guys are magas,yes,I'm still calling you one.
Its not even like the story is even true. I fabricated it to read the views of yeye girls like you because u dey read maga story now e dey sweet you to comment. If na poor man tori u no go show face.If you dey find maga , I fit arrange one for u o.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Its not even like the story is even true. I fabricated it to read the views of yeye girls like you because u dey read maga story now e dey sweet you to comment. If na poor man tori u no go show face.If you dey find maga , I fit arrange one for u o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy : e dey pain you shey,truth hurts, anyway, I'm so happily married,thankfully, not to a maga cool cool
you're probably fugly,that's why you had to pay for that girl's meal and tfare,she go don laff you tire cheesy cheesy cheesy maga.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by MrCork: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan: Dear nairalanders, pls any useful advice would be really appreciated here and pls don't dash out insults.
There is this lady I met in the vehicle while on my way to kaduna fruom lagos. We talked about things, many many things and she really kept my company. We joked, laughed I mean it was as if we were childhood friends meeting again after years apart. When the vehicle stopped somewhere at mokwa in niger state to refresh, we went into a reataurant and I paid all her bills. Finally when we got to kaduna , she had no money to convey her to her residence and I had to pay for her transport and we exchanged numbers. Later that night, I was expecting her to call me for appreciation but since she didn't, I decided to call her. Her response was dull as I kept wandering if she was the same lively girl I met in my journey. I even sent her a message and she didn't reply me at all. One month and two weeks later, she sent a text asking wether I was okay and I replied her saying "this one that you remember me today hope there's no problem". She said there was no problem and we went on to talk about a few things. Later that night, she called me and told me that she was in urgent need of something. I asked her what she wanted and she said she was in urgent need of huge sum of money for her school project and she will be defending it in a few weeks time. She needs it to complete the project. Pls is it advisable to help her with this money or just look away. I even told her to call her parents and ask her friends for assistance but she said her parents won't listen to her and her friends don't have enough.

...bro am a playa and i can help...so juss becuz a lady sat next to u in a bus,spoke to u for 2 hours..u fell in love and then u plan to pay her skool fees with yo parents money...and then u hav a childhood friend who needs financial help..and seriously..u actually asking us for sdvise?

conclusion; ..bro, no offense but if u were na younger brother,i will ask u politely to stood down on top of a dusbin..cant u tell that woman is tryn to take advantage.. They prey on guys like u ciz u r weak.women buy me stuff all the time and this is how it should be...Nigerian women r best at turning people to mugu..tell her to f*** off ir else..truss ne u will regret it..helo yo friend instead...look at it this way ..in a way..u r investing..helo him! .

..am a playa and truss me ...am always right!;
angry

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
pweedyuz: wen we got to kaduna...she had no money to convey her to her residence??hahahahaahajajajhahahahahahahahabuhhhbuhhbuhahaahahhaaa....
nd u fell for dat??
chei,,,sum guyz eh

soo u did nt ask her hw cum she started d journey wen u know u dnt have moni to complete it

u also bought food for her,,,,wat of d moni she was suppose to use nd eat had it been she did nt c u

den u guyz lost touch nd d nxt tym she calls u she asks for project moni............nd u still cum here dey find advice....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

IDIEGWU!!!!
Pls advice me babe so that I won't waste money on people like you again. Should I go and collect my money back?
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
pweedyuz: wen we got to kaduna...she had no money to convey her to her residence??hahahahaahajajajhahahahahahahahabuhhhbuhhbuhahaahahhaaa....
nd u fell for dat??
chei,,,sum guyz eh

IDIEGWU!!!!

my dear,nor mind the yeye boy,if it was my younger brother that told me such a story ehn....e go hear am angry
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

...bro am a playa and i can help...so juss becuz a lady sat next to u in a bus,spoke to u for 2 hours..u fell in love and then u plan to pay her skool fees with yo parents money...and then u hav a childhood friend who needs financial help..and seriously..u actually asking us for sdvise?

conclusion; ..bro, no offense but if u were na younger brother,i will ask u politely to stood down on top of a dusbin..cant u tell that woman is tryn to take advantage.. They prey on guys like u ciz u r weak.women buy me stuff all the time and this is how it should be...Nigerian women r best at turning people to mugu..tell her to f*** off ir else..truss ne u will regret it..helo yo friend instead...look at it this way ..in a way..u r investing..helo him! .

..am a playa and truss me ...am always right!;
angry
Don't worry bro, we are both players and that was rule number 1 another fellow player told me that rule number 2 says you should find the girl that chop your money and make sure you collect it back. Is that true?
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
iwakolewa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy : e dey pain you shey,truth hurts, anyway, I'm so happily married,thankfully, not to a maga cool cool
you're probably fugly,that's why you had to pay for that girl's meal and tfare,she go don laff you tire cheesy cheesy cheesy maga.
Yeah babe truth hurts but how you sure sey that man you marry no be maga for another babe eye for outside. I can really show you my magalicious attitude o if you want. You'll really enjoy me because I'll spoil you with money irrespective of the fact that you be person wife.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
that she is truly on a project doesnt mean she doesnt have the money to execute the project. I'm not gonna join the bandwaggon calling you names but those who called you maga earlier are not wrong. seriously did you make this story up? cos it sounds like a script from a nollywood movie.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
olrotimi: that she is truly on a project doesnt mean she doesnt have the money to execute the project. I'm not gonna join the bandwaggon calling you names but those who called you maga earlier are not wrong. seriously did you make this story up? cos it sounds like a script from a nollywood movie.
Nor mind them jare I won shoot one film next week so I dey test how that script line go sweet. grin
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by MrCork: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Don't worry bro, we are both players and that was rule number 1 another fellow player told me that rule number 2 says you should find the girl that chop your money and make sure you collect it back. Is that true?

..so u tink paying her school fees will guarantee u punny..keep dreaming...ordnary kiss..u will not get. Hav u forgotten she is Nigerian and that they all the same? ..choppy choppy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Choi! OP you've failed miserably. Smh.

So you fabricated the story? I don't know what to tell you.

Just bury your head in shame though and back off.. Stop trying to continue fighting peeps for giving you their candid opinion. Thank You.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Choi! OP you've failed miserably. Smh.

So you fabricated the story? I don't know what to tell you.

Just bury your head in shame though and back off.. Stop trying to continue fighting peeps for giving you their candid opinion. Thank You.
Better get outta this thread if you don't have better things to say. What do you know that you are talking. How do you know whether its fabricated or not ? Your user name says it all. You no dey respect your papa senior again abi. Stupid pikin.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

..so u tink paying her school fees will guarantee u punny..keep dreaming...ordnary kiss..u will not get. Hav u forgotten she is Nigerian and that they all the same? ..choppy choppy! undecided
Don't worry by the time I spend more money, she go spread tha leg and come to papa. grin
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Better get outta this thread if you don't have better things to say. What do you know that you are talking. How do you know whether its fabricated or not ? Your user name says it all. You no dey respect your papa senior again abi. Stupid pikin.
You know the painful thing? I didn't realise you were a troll, before commenting on this thread.

FYI, i don't trade banters with peeps who don't want to be serious. I'll just ignore you, as i've already accorded you too much attention.

And in reference to my moniker, it's not your fault that you don't realise where that was coined from. Your maga brain has being white-washed, you don't even know something 95% of guys know. Smh4U
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by chibuoyimm(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Don't worry by the time I spend more money, she go spread tha leg and come to papa. grin
grin grin grin choi! Spend d money jorr, buh at d end, d joke will definately be on U cool
But come to think of it, chosing a life of "magaship" isn't such a bad idea u know wink
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Emmysteve(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: You know the painful thing? I didn't realise you were a troll, before commenting on this thread.

FYI, i don't trade banters with peeps who don't want to be serious. I'll just ignore you, as i've already accorded you too much attention.

And in reference to my moniker, it's not your fault that you don't realise where that was coined from. Your maga brain has being white-washed, you don't even know something 95% of guys know. Smh4U
Well, if I talk wetin I won talk na all these yeye mods go ban person because this na the 7th nairaland account I don open due to unnecessary ban from Seun and his gang of moderators so its better I just manage this one rather than wasting it on an obnoxious fellow. Step up your game and grow up.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
grin grin grin choi! Spend d money jorr, buh at d end, d joke will definately be on U cool
But come to think of it, chosing a life a "magaship" isn't such a bad idea u know wink
Of course baby girl its not a bad idea. You've been searching for a maga for years haven't you?. And now that you've seen one babe why not come closer and let me show you some good love.
Re: Candid Advice Urgently Needed! Pls This Is Critical. And pls no insults. by laivwire(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Father xmas grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? / How To Make A Woman Fall In Love - Some Mistakes That Will Cost You Her Love? / 7 Signs That Tell You're In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.