Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer (6657 Views)

God Jesus Christ Just Wrestled Ghana Away From Lucifer-apostle Sark / Words Of Wisdom From A Witty Woman. / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

Don't worry too much, he will come for his bride very soon.
Has he really come of age?
You've forgotten he is the arugbo ojo(ancient of days)?

Anyways, any prophecy for us?

The Davidic kings have come of age and they need their brides wink cheesy
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

I got no slaves my friend.
You do know you have the most incongruous handle on NL don't you? grin wink
I know you would prefer sonofjesus or sonofmary. Slaves.
You are an interesting fellow. Your interpretations of the Bible got me wondering. Hook me up with your dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by urheme: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
"There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!"

"The false doctrine of hell and the devil has allowed the protestant and catholic churches to flourish far too long. Without a devil to point their fingers at, religionists of the right hand path would have nothing at which to threaten their followers"

"If you do not believe in what your religion teaches, why continue to support a belief which is contradictory with your feelings. You would never vote for a person or issue you did not believe in."

"So, if "evil" they have named us, evil we are-and so what! The satanic age is upon us! why not take advantage of it and LIVE!"

you have a point here, but:

is Satanism a religion?

does Satan really exist? I mean apart from what the bible said about satan, what other evidence do you have to substantial the fact that satan does exist?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by sukkot: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
musKeeto:

Smdh. smiley
musKeeto wagwan rasta ? wha ya say man ? shocked grin
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Crumbling Creeds"

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
urheme:

you have a point here, but:

is Satanism a religion?
Yes, Satanism is a religion. It is a path to enlightenment. It is about solving the puzzle that is you.

urheme:

does Satan really exist?
What do you understand by 'exist'?

urheme:

I mean apart from what the bible said about satan, what other evidence do you have to substantial the fact that satan does exist?
Evidence for gods reside in their books. The evidence of Satan resides in man. I will expatiate further subject to your reply to my question.

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by davien(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
sonoflucifer...are you a luciferian?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by urheme: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Yes, Satanism is a religion. It is a path to enlightenment. It is about solving the puzzle that is you.

What do you understand by 'exist'?

Evidence for gods reside in their books. The evidence of Satan resides in man. I will expatiate further subject to your reply to my question.

I put it to you that there is no such a thing or being as satan, the wickedness and heartlessness of man created an illusion that such character exhibited by man has manifested into a spirit being which they named satan the devil,
Thus the evil or wicked side of man's conscience is what people termed satan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by macof(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ganjafama:
One day you'll look back and regret all this trash you're spewing. One thing I believe is the fact that satan is evil himself, and evil is wrong. Worshipping satan is spiritually wrong because he's evil.
How can you be sure satan is evil? What evil did he commit in the story bookBible
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by urheme: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2014
macof:

How can you be sure satan is evil? What evil did he commit in the story bookBible

Satan is just a personification of the word evil or anything that is bad, religion mythology created it, i don't believe in holy books stories,
You that have read them, perhaps can tell us about the character that was ascribe to it.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2014
davien:
sonoflucifer...are you a luciferian?
Yes, I am.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2014
A.
urheme:

I put it to you that there is no such a thing or being as satan

B.

the wickedness and heartlessness of man created an illusion that such character exhibited by man has manifested into a spirit being which they named satan the devil

C.
Thus the evil or wicked side of man's conscience is what people termed satan.

A
And I'd agree with you to an extent. Not all beings have physical appearance. Like I noted earlier, it's based on your definition of exist or being.

B
This is a false and silly notion. The argument is hinged on the premise that our feelings can create illusions of ourselves. I find this quite misleading as wickedness and heartlessness of man isn't easily satiated. I would rather say our experiences and the knowledge we have access to shape how we view and see our world. Understand first and foremost that our world is based on invisible forces. Forces which we do not know how and where they arise nor do we understand why they are there. For example, we can not choose to turn off gravity and its effect on our universe. Through knowledge and exploration in the sciences, we have been able to master it and use it to our benefit, man's great trip to the moon and the orbit of satellites a testament to this.
Satan was the first Lucifer and it is only right to suggest that if he is an illusion, he should be a product of our desire to survive. Survival is a gift our nature bequeaths us upon birth. Isn't if funny how life is a struggle to hold on to life?
My point is man work with concepts and ideas which are all abstract terms that bear no physical semblance. Our emotions are also abstract" love and hater, peace and war, joy and sorrow. The greatest of all sciences Mathematics is littered with abstract symbols and concepts. To claim that the symbols do not exist may be right, but to claim what they reference or symbolize do not exist is pure foolery.

C
I do not know if you are Christian or not. But to suggest that Satan is a product of our evil nature is to opine that Yahweh is a product of our loving nature. Ridiculous nonsense.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by urheme: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
A.

B.

C.

A
And I'd agree with you to an extent. Not all beings have physical appearance. Like I noted earlier, it's based on your definition of exist or being.

B
This is a false and silly notion. The argument is hinged on the premise that our feelings can create illusions of ourselves. I find this quite misleading as wickedness and heartlessness of man isn't easily satiated. I would rather say our experiences and the knowledge we have access to shape how we view and see our world. Understand first and foremost that our world is based on invisible forces. Forces which we do not know how and where they arise nor do we understand why they are there. For example, we can not choose to turn off gravity and its effect on our universe. Through knowledge and exploration in the sciences, we have been able to master it and use it to our benefit, man's great trip to the moon and the orbit of satellites a testament to this.
Satan was the first Lucifer and it is only right to suggest that if he is an illusion, he should be a product of our desire to survive. Survival is a gift our nature bequeaths us upon birth. Isn't if funny how life is a struggle to hold on to life?
My point is man work with concepts and ideas which are all abstract terms that bear no physical semblance. Our emotions are also abstract" love and hater, peace and war, joy and sorrow. The greatest of all sciences Mathematics is littered with abstract symbols and concepts. To claim that the symbols do not exist may be right, but to claim what they reference or symbolize do not exist is pure foolery.

C
I do not know if you are Christian or not. But to suggest that Satan is a product of our evil nature is to opine that Yahweh is a product of our loving nature. Ridiculous nonsense.

Your delusion is an insane one,
Infact you are worst than all other religion adherers put together,

I wish you luck in your satanist priesthood.

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Gombs(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
I was here!

Jesus rules, and His knowledge shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.

Hello beloved sonOfLucifer? That's a cool name, it means son of light, Lucifer is a wonderful name, just that he turned himself into the Devil...if you had said SonOfTheDevil, ehen, that'd would be eerie!

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
urheme:

What the Bleep is wrong with you?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gombs:
I was here!

Jesus rules, and His knowledge shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.

Hello beloved sonOfLucifer? That's a cool name, it means son of light, Lucifer is a wonderful name, just that he turned himself into the Devil...if you had said SonOfTheDevil, ehen, that'd would be eerie!
Who are you?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Gombs(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Who are you?

SonOfGod
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Gombs:

SonOfGod
Ok.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2014
urheme:

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141106-why-does-anything-exist-at-all
Go and do some reading. Stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
macof:

I made a thread on this and I'm yet to get any reasonable response. Try as they might, Chrestards are yet to find any evidence to substantiate the claim that my Father is evil.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
No man is born free. Nature selects our cages.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Jollymich(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
satan is powerless pray no wish that nemesis will not catch you at your destination because karma has law just be a just man you will make excellent bye.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Jollymich(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
those God commanded angels to wipe out are sinners that was a judgement for their sinful act. I am not perfect but i so much believe in God even early in the morning while i want to greet my acestors I call the Almighty God because i knew he created them and preserve their lives until they born me. Am a simple person
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by dorggito1(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2014
May d grace of God helps open ur eyes of undastanding and repent lest it b too.late.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
dorggito1:
May d grace of God helps open ur eyes of undastanding and repent lest it b too.late.

What will be too late?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. / Why Do We Celebrate Christmas? / Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.