Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,994 members, 7,832,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Funny Nigerian Guys Who Don't Pray While Chasing Girls Later Pray To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Nigerian Guys Who Don't Pray While Chasing Girls Later Pray To Marry (577 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Guys Who Don't Pray While Chasing Girls Later Pray To Marry by Orikinla(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2014
Nigerian guys are funny.
They don't pray whilst they are chasing girls and banging them here and there.
Then later start to fast and pray for decent girls to marry. grin
Re: Funny Nigerian Guys Who Don't Pray While Chasing Girls Later Pray To Marry by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Orikinla: Nigerian guys are funny.
They don't pray whilst they are chasing girls and banging them here and there.
Then later start to fast and pray for decent girls to marry. grin

For starters, I don't chase and bang girls around so kindly honour me and my faithful friends by putting the word ‘Some’ in your title and post. You ought to know not all Nigerian guys are the same. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prove Your Faithfulness To Your Wife/girlfriend / Can You Convert From Your Religion To Another Just Because You Love Him/her? / Dating Tips & Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.