Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys (6012 Views)

The Maim Reason Why Olosho And G Guys Got No Shame Today.....................? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
These re the reasons why i hate yahoo guys.. (1) they re cheaters (2) they re smokers(3) they re liars (4) they spend money unNecessarily,above all they're demons/devilish.....
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by vizkiz: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Your friend just snatched your boyfriend who happens to be a yahoo guy right undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by holycup(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: These re the reasons why i hate yahoo guys.. (1) they re cheaters (2) they re smokers(3) they re liars (4) they spend money unNecessarily,above all they're demons/devilish.....
What is this one saying#whoaskyou#

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^^

lol. The two comments above me though. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
holycup:
What is this one saying#whoaskyou#
heyyouuu
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz: Your friend just snatched your boyfriend who happens to be a yahoo guy right undecided
hey not at all
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by olumaxi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
OP,u forgot to add dat they furk u crazy..........silly hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by justi4jesu(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: These re the reasons why i hate yahoo guys.. (1) they re cheaters (2) they re smokers(3) they re liars (4) they spend money unNecessarily,above all they're demons/devilish.....

How e take concern you if you are not dating one of them now? angry angry
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by McWhillion(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
So who pushed you into dating them in the first place.
I will open my own thread on WHY I HATE RUNS/OLONSHO GIRLS

7 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
McWhillion: So who pushed you into dating them in the first place.
whatever..

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

How e take concern you if you are not dating one of them now? angry angry
yea ryt i dated one but i couldn't cope with his lifestyle i just had to take a walk...

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
olumaxi: OP,u forgot to add dat they furk u crazy..........silly hypocrite
hey shut yur fu*k up, you bitchass* nigga, did i force you to comment here...

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
eyah..so sorry he broke your heart. But you see...that's the way the cookie crumbles..

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Jarchi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
I neva knew
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: hey shut yur fu*k up, you bitchass* nigga, did i force you to comment here...
shocked now I know why he gave you the 'red' card! You are too loud and mannerless. Dude did a lotta gud to himself.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
McWhillion: So who pushed you into dating them in the first place.

You sound like a yahoo boy.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by McWhillion(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Romancegirl:

You sound like a yahoo boy.

And you look like a Yahoo babe grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by amakufrancis(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
view her profile nd see if she even looks responsible. . . Open breast like cossy. . . Spits on ya Bleep?nq face

6 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: yea ryt i dated one but i couldn't cope with his lifestyle i just had to take a walk...
and you think all of them are bad just because of your terrible experience with one of them?

Your post suggests that you have dated a demon, what does that make you?
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by imauri: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by jennylove7575(f): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yes they are never straight forward. Yahoo guys have short life span...their evil acquired money is worthless. Vanity and cursed. My dear I will never date a Yahoo boy. Yahoo people are very easily to detect.they only have crookish sense dem no clever...now Na yahoo plus aka kidney traders.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by McWhillion(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: and you think all of them are bad just because of your terrible experience with one of them?

Your post suggests that you have dated a demon, what does that make you?
Demonness
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by imauri: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes they are never straight forward. Yahoo guys have short life span...their evil acquired money is worthless. Vanity and cursed. My dear I will never date a Yahoo boy. Yahoo people are very easily to detect.they only have crookish sense dem no clever...now Na yahoo plus aka kidney traders.
how about a politician ?lol

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
imauri:

yahoo boy alert. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by jennylove7575(f): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
imauri:
dat Na sophisticated classy barawo..stealing directly from CBN.. Dem no still from individuals hard earned savings.
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nobleval: shocked now I know why he gave you the 'red' card! You are too loud and mannerless. Dude did a lotta gud to himself.
u can say whatever u wanna, i dnt take shitttt*

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by imauri: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: dat Na sophisticated classy barawo..stealing directly from CBN.. Dem no still from individuals hard earned savings.
and stealing is not stealing? if a person steals money meant to give an entire community clean water or light, is that not the same thing? lol..
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes they are never straight forward. Yahoo guys have short life span...their evil acquired money is worthless. Vanity and cursed. My dear I will never date a Yahoo boy. Yahoo people are very easily to detect.they only have crookish sense dem no clever...now Na yahoo plus aka kidney traders.
yea ryt, that's my girl talking hugz&kisses

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by imauri: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: u can say whatever u wanna, i dnt take shitttt*

no you dont, you eat it..LOL
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by onstelly(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
OP you really try sef by dating one
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
imauri:

Stupid girl, put it this way, u are a tomato among other commodities in the market, you can be bought, dumped smashed and sold as the highest bidder sees fit.. Y u ask? because u are nothing but a liability, a redundant asset if you may.... from your aggression and ignorant worthlessness, I’m guessing you are a student...lol the smoking and spending was not a problem until ur friend took your place riding shotgun in his car and d.i.c.k.. LOL so sorry for your loss..LOL LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin( this is the problem with you young thieves now adays.. LOL
yea ryt, you definitely one of dem, demon
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by imauri: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: yea ryt, you definitely one of dem, demon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / Valentine Thread: Upload Picture Of Your Partner/yourselves As A Couple / Would Believe This Lady Is 60 Years? - Her Curves Are Still Intact (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.