Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys (6008 Views)

The Maim Reason Why Olosho And G Guys Got No Shame Today.....................? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Soclose007(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
imauri:

Stupid girl, put it this way, u are a tomato among other commodities in the market, you can be bought, dumped smashed and sold as the highest bidder sees fit.. Y u ask? because u are nothing but a liability, a redundant asset if you may.... from your aggression and ignorant worthlessness, I’m guessing you are a student...lol the smoking and spending was not a problem until ur friend took your place riding shotgun in his car and d.i.c.k.. LOL so sorry for your loss..LOL LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin( this is the problem with you young thieves now adays.. LOL
Guy why now?? This girl is trying her possible best to recover from koma,you are here adding more salt to injuries....bro I feel her pain very well....bcox of the so called Yahoo boy the bitch will leave her boyfriend bcox of the so called yahoo boy. Her next thread will be HOW CAN I GET MY GUY BACK....ashawoooo no be work
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Dreyl(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: These re the reasons why i hate yahoo guys.. (1) they re cheaters (2) they re smokers(3) they re liars (4) they spend money unNecessarily,above all they're demons/devilish.....
u need to get a fvcking life,seems one of them bleeped u and dump ya Azz
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by bosun11(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: vivian j dent, my fb id

done
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: u need to get a fvcking life,seems one of them bleeped u and dump ya Azz
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: u need to get a fvcking life,seems one of them bleeped u and dump ya Azz
No it seems one of them fu+ck yur mama
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Soclose007: Guy why now?? This girl is trying her possible best to recover from koma,you are here adding more salt to injuries....bro I feel her pain very well....bcox of the so called Yahoo boy the bitch will leave her boyfriend bcox of the so called yahoo boy. Her next thread will be HOW CAN I GET MY GUY BACK....ashawoooo no be work
tell yur drunk dad to go get a life, before talkin to me. Bitchass* nigga*

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Dreyl(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: No it seems one of them fu+ck yur mama
fuckíng hunch back bítch,go get a fvcking life and stop trolling,ugly ogre!!!
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:
even if hell existed... you'll be there too, honey.
hell No
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: fuckíng hunch back bítch,go get a fvcking life and stop trolling,ugly ogre!!!
cool
Dreyl: fuckíng hunch back bítch,go get a fvcking life and stop trolling,ugly ogre!!!
ignore this lil he-goat.as i sip my 1.2million naira champagne &Catwalk outta thread
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Dreyl(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: coolignore this lil he-goat.as i sip my 1.2million naira champagne &Catwalk outta thread
BÍTCH kiss
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Achieverbb(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: These re the reasons why i hate yahoo guys.. (1) they re cheaters (2) they re smokers(3) they re liars (4) they spend money unNecessarily,above all they're demons/devilish.....
And how is that your problem? mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by deneris(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
babe abeg go sleep undecided
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Achieverbb:
And how is that your problem? mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
how is it also yur problem

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by hannesy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: how is it also yur problem
babe u get time ooo lol
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Achieverbb(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: how is it also yur problem
forget girl ain't gt no probs.......really i'd like to av my own share from those Naija Fairly Used Applegrin.....just name ur pricegrin

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: babe u get time ooo lol
lol am outta here off to bed..
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by MisterLongman(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: dat Na sophisticated classy barawo..stealing directly from CBN.. Dem no still from individuals hard earned savings.
Lol.... Na Only CBN money dem dey steal... Taxpayers money nko
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by Achieverbb(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: lol am outta here off to bed..
Lolz.......@last.....Sweet dreamsgrin
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by bosun11(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: coolignore this lil he-goat.as i sip my 1.2million naira champagne &Catwalk outta thread

picture of that champagne here or #ibelieveit not !!!!
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by adekennis(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
McWhillion:
undecided
And you look like a Yahoo babe grin
Lol...Badoo grin
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by olumaxi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
mizcalvina: hey shut yur fu*k up, you bitchass* nigga, did i force you to comment here...
now i got 1 on u.....keep quibblin
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by jennylove7575(f): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2014
MisterLongman: Lol.... Na Only CBN money dem dey steal... Taxpayers money nko
me I don't know about that o..do they pay tax in Nigeria?
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by blake777(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Last time I checkd no yahoo boy pointd a gun at me or robbd me on d highway its mstly greedy or dumb peeps that falls prey...nd d fact that u said dy cheat nd lie who d'snt?? At least dy av smtin to offer,far beta dan broke niggahs whose got notin beta to offer

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by MisterLongman(m): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: me I don't know about that o..do they pay tax in Nigeria?
Yeah....
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by LEAFLET(m): 3:59am On Aug 29, 2014
They suffer to make their money... No sleep for night... Constant laptop light for their eyes... So no blame dem... A G boy will only stick to a girl that was with him when he had nada.. Once the money show every other girl wey come along go dey the guy like say na d money attract her....

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by amakufrancis(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2014
mizcalvina: ignore a low life
ignores a broken heart.
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by lulu1986(f): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2014
looooooooooooooooool passing by..and how about drugs lords..hahahaha money!!!! my girl dont fall in love wit these people..just like them and their money..love da ones who loves u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2014
LEAFLET:
They suffer to make their money... No sleep for night... Constant laptop light for their eyes... So no blame dem... A G boy will only stick to a girl that was with him when he had nada.. Once the money show every other girl wey come along go dey the guy like say na d money attract her....
yea ryt they suffered to steal, they also suffered to get spiritual powers, that's what its All abt
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by LEAFLET(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2014
they are just taking what's rightly theirs... You don't know shit so let me leave it like that!
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by wizard007(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2014
LEAFLET: they are just taking what's rightly theirs... You don't know shit so let me leave it like that!

Well said dude, no real G is gonna have time rambling on here, @OP real Games don't do crap like this (your dp), your just a game as well to him, wo bo she pa te oyan si ta cool your addressed the way you portray yourself. And for the record, @ y'all shouting poo about not ever having stuffs to do with em boys? You've been fiddling with slowpokes, when you meet a real G, his aura will make you moist below.....bloody hypocrites.

Cabinbiscuit, wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by mizcalvina(f): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2014
wizard007:

Well said dude, no real G is gonna have time rambling on here, @OP real Games don't do crap like this (your dp), your just a game as well to him, wo bo she pa te oyan si ta cool your addressed the way you portray yourself. And for the record, @ y'all shouting poo about not ever having stuffs to do with em boys? You've been fiddling with slowpokes, when you meet a real G, his aura will make you moist below.....bloody hypocrites.

Cabinbiscuit, wink
you talking shitt*
Re: Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys by fruityjojo(f): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
imauri:

Stupid girl, put it this way, u are a tomato among other commodities in the market, you can be bought, dumped smashed and sold as the highest bidder sees fit.. Y u ask? because u are nothing but a liability, a redundant asset if you may.... from your aggression and ignorant worthlessness, I’m guessing you are a student...lol the smoking and spending was not a problem until ur friend took your place riding shotgun in his car and d.i.c.k.. LOL so sorry for your loss..LOL LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin( this is the problem with you young thieves now adays.. LOL
Was all this really necessary undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / What You Miss Being A Virgin! / Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.