Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry (1362 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Risks Marrying A Doctor Or Lawyer / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Eminentsam(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello fellow nairalander who among this two professionals is more productive and tolerable to be a wife.I have both as friens,I like them and intend to choose from among them but am confused about the one to go for as regards to their professions even after considering their characters.pls does anyone know about the different behaviours of this two categories of women as regards to marital life.pls a reasonable analyses will be much welcomed.thanks
Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by irishCream: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op profession can't and will never be the yardstick for a successful marriage. IMO, no need to advice u cos it obvious u're into them cos of their juicy professions. Meanwhile bear in mind no one knows tomorrow, QED!

1 Like

Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Youngsage: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Eminentsam(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
And to hell with what you call juicy profession.but wait a minuite,if a girl marries a guy because of his pocket girls wount complain but if a guy do, you girls will start complaining why ? I need a professional because am planning something ahead of my future moreover you don't even know me and you are talking.
Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Mcslize: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
OP let us do a little analysis of the two ladies and the formost qaulity partaining to their professions

Firstly,
THE DOCTOR: Without mincing words it is required of all Doctors to possess a ''caring'' qaulity as they get exposed to variety of people from various backgrounds. This is a qaulity any Doctor can't deny or live without. Female Doctors could be known to be very caring at home. They take good care of their husbands back Home apart from their patients. And they are known to be polite and respectful not the reverse. So be rest assure she will take a good care of you when you eventually marry her.

Secondly,
THE LAWYER: Lawyers are known to be good helpers. They can help in any situation. So to a man, any female Lawyer could help in different facets being financially, materially, monentarily spiritually and otherwise. With this qaulity, the one of Lawyer could support you in running the home financially. Though this may not be true with every female Lawyer but it is a quality possessed by many of them as they are all trained to fight for and support those being oppress in one way or the other. So be rest assure that she will fight for and support you if you eventually marry her.

But in all and all the selection still lies on you. You need to take their attitudes into cognizance. To me once a lady is respectful, caring and humble no matter her status she is good to go with. But make sure you select the one that possess the above bolded qualities.
Good Luck Bruva!

2 Likes

Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by priscaoge(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eminentsam: And to hell with what you call juicy profession.but wait a minuite,if a girl marries a guy because of his pocket girls wount complain but if a guy do, you girls will start complaining why ? I need a professional because am planning something ahead of my future moreover you don't even know me and you are talking.
Op Y are u bitter because of what irishcream said? U posted a thread n demanded for advice or rather people's opinion,she just rendered hers n u are pissed Truth is bitter indeedundecided #Smh

1 Like

Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Drogo(m): 1:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Just follow ur heart. .....
Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Don't go for their external beauty, don't even consider their profession, concentrate on who they are inwardly I think that will save you from future workaholic or Chief Judge of the house
Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by esosajenny(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
I think character its best when deciding on marriage issues not just profession nor beauty,this my views, for more cancelling...follow me on twitter @kalito_k.
Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Houseofglam7(f): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
None.
Go for a mortuary attendant instead.

After a hectic day,she'll be more than happy to come home to a living person.

Follow your heart jare.
tongue

1 Like

Re: A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry by Eminentsam(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Op Y are u bitter because of what irishcream said? U posted a thread n demanded for advice or rather people's opinion,she just rendered hers n u are pissed Truth is bitter indeedundecided #Smh
which truth are you talking about girl and which advice did she render ? You see this is why men don't take women advice because of their sentimentality and weird nature.I never asked for women's (girls) advice pls

(1) (Reply)

The Ogas Pls Help / The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman / Pls Read This™™™™

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.